Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop the panic, I doubt we will see 14k or less Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 2840 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Literally articles are flooding saying the bottom isn't here etc etc.

The FTX thing sucked, but Bitcoin can only go so low with the amount of support it has and how integrated it has become with the banking system.

Stop the FUD.

EDIT: For those of you who seem not to remember what FUD stands for:

Fear. Uncertainly. Doubt.

Bitcoins are struggling in the 16k price segment for couple of days now. So yes, if we greed more and wait for more longer, then definitely we gonna miss the best price of the coin. People are panicking, and selling their coins, which they shouldn't do, as Bitcoins are just affected by the big whales, who are manipulating the market in order to get little profits. Just have trust on Bitcoins and wait a bit longer, then definitely, we will see a great profit in the price of Bitcoins. In the mean time we need to buy as many Bitcoins we can and hold for couple of months. Let's hope for the best.
Right now it is time for DCA, because we're not sure whether the price will continue to decline or takes a forward move. Whales always try to manipulate the market out of the opportunities. People who fall for them will experience loss and the Whales invest at the best price. In recent days bitcoin have reached $15900 and $14k isn't much away. We need some good news rolling out to trigger the market forward.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311

The FTX thing sucked, but Bitcoin can only go so low with the amount of support it has and how integrated it has become with the banking system.

Stop the FUD.

For those who are new to crypto, of course they will panic with the sudden dump of Bitcoin prices. But for those who are experienced and have known crypto for a long time, of course seeing events like this is an opportunity. If Bitcoin drops, of course, this is an opportunity for investment, because we know that Bitcoin will be pumped again.
Activity: 400
Merit: 105
Genesis is crumbling and refuse to show their proof of reserve. If this company also file bankruptcy then we can see below 10k level. This matter is so serious because Genesis is the biggest holder of BTC and most of the institution use this platform to get interest over their BTC. This company has exposure to FTX so it is clear that they are not in a good shape right now. So i am not certain about your opinion.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!

Stop the FUD.

Bitcoins are struggling in the 16k price segment for couple of days now. So yes, if we greed more and wait for more longer, then definitely we gonna miss the best price of the coin. People are panicking, and selling their coins, which they shouldn't do, as Bitcoins are just affected by the big whales, who are manipulating the market in order to get little profits. Just have trust on Bitcoins and wait a bit longer, then definitely, we will see a great profit in the price of Bitcoins. In the mean time we need to buy as many Bitcoins we can and hold for couple of months. Let's hope for the best.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
I don't think FUD can be stopped, because it is part of human being. That is why in the investment of bitcoin it is only thick skin can survive. Whenever bitcoin goes down to it bearish level people begin to loss hope. And from the beginning of the bear market, news and experts have been forecasting  that the bear market of Bitcoin will at the level $10k which will be the worst stage or f bitcoin in this generation. Therefore, the panicking level of Bitcoiners will also increase. Even in the all time low, the thick skin will still survive.
Activity: 405
Merit: 41
I lke this the words "Stop the FUD" It seems that people who are confused about the future price of bitcoin are still asking whether it will go up or not. Personally, I think it will be very difficult for people to stay away from bitcoin because everyone is talking about how good an investment it is.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
Seeing the current market conditions certainly make many people panic, more than a week the price of bitcoin is below $ 20k and it seems that until the end of the year the price will be difficult to return to $ 20k, as investors we must be able to see opportunities and be brave to make fast decisions, And we must be optimistic that the market can rise even though it takes a long time, now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Stop the FUD.

Let FUD be there mate , because this is part of system and without this the market would not be as colorful as how we have now and those who brings FUD is also supporters of crypto , its just happened that they wanted to add flavor to the investors , look at how we managed to earn and lose?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

Stop the FUD.

when the recent bottom is 17k , many of us doubt that there will be another low but 16k happens , now it is 14k that has been spreading so better or worst, be ready for this , if it happens then we can survive and if not? then we will win.

I have to see how much of us losing in the past dumping but we already knew something like this will come so better be ready or be a loser for life.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
The current market condition always makes me worry if I will drop again, this is a difficult choice or hold, I already intend to sell since the price of dropping below $ 30k, but I am patient because I hope the price can return to $ 35k or more, this Maybe it is my last wait and if the price does not change until early December then I will sell.

Actually, the choice is very easy, you don't have to think about it even if you bought Bitcoin at $60k.  Selling it will incur you huge losses while holding it won't.  You just need to have patience and wait fo the Bitcoin market to rally and surge.  If the price drop, DCA.  That way you can lower your purchase price average.  DCA gives you two things, lower price average, and let you accumulate more Bitcoin.  Even if the price of Bitcoin drop to 14k, just DCA and wait patiently for the new ATH.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
"Never say never". It is not the panic that causes price to go down, but the whales that control the market. I cant believe that there are so many people that dont trust to Bitcoin, that they are ready to sell with a huge loss. That 1 bitcoin = 1 bitcoin is an empty words for them.
When they first bought Bitcoin, they should already say farewell to the money, it is already a purchase, a loss, a long term investment. Such people dont panic, they make instant and emotional trades.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
I don't understand the physiology of traders. They do not want to sell when the price is near all time high and do not want to buy when the price is 76% low at its all time high. The chances of going down further from here are slim and it is possible that bitcoin may start another good run after some accumulation at the current levels. The FTX incident is not a small one and we cannot expect the market to rise instantly after this incident. I think bitcoin may test 14k -15K levels one more time to hunt all the stop levels before moving up again.
Yes, that's because they are not in the same group or with the same ideas and thoughts. Many will wait for lower prices, but I don't think selling now is the most appropriate option. It is a period of accumulation that will help traders buy more bitcoins than in the previous year with the same amount of capital. I don't know exactly why they have to sell, but if they want to make a profit then they have to sell at a high price.

I'd be waiting for some dips with DCA, meaning now would also be a good time to buy rather than just waiting for something to be dicey. Another drop is something we can't say for sure, so it might be worth considering buying at this moment.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
The current market condition always makes me worry if I will drop again, this is a difficult choice or hold, I already intend to sell since the price of dropping below $ 30k, but I am patient because I hope the price can return to $ 35k or more, this Maybe it is my last wait and if the price does not change until early December then I will sell.
There is a possibility that you will regret the decision after you sell, but you have the right to decide whatever is best for you and your financial condition.

I tend to advise you to hold your bitcoin long term instead of selling during this downturn.
Remember, right now the market is not doing well but the market will recover. You won't lose bitcoin by holding them, but you will lose bitcoin and lose if you sell them during a downturn.

I don't understand the physiology of traders. They do not want to sell when the price is near all time high and do not want to buy when the price is 76% low at its all time high. The chances of going down further from here are slim and it is possible that bitcoin may start another good run after some accumulation at the current levels. The FTX incident is not a small one and we cannot expect the market to rise instantly after this incident. I think bitcoin may test 14k -15K levels one more time to hunt all the stop levels before moving up again.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
Better not.

You wont lose nothing unless you do sell, even if you've been able to buy when its still high and then the price dumps down.Then you could always choose up on having that DCA
strategy.Dont make or let your emotions do control over you and made out sell even its not really that obviously worth it on doing so.This is why its always been recommended
for you to invest on money which you arent that needed or simply your life savings or emergency funds.

You dont know on where this market would be heading and if you do go all in, then it would really be normal to have this kind of reaction on these kinds of situations.
legendary
There is a possibility that you will regret the decision after you sell, but you have the right to decide whatever is best for you and your financial condition.

I tend to advise you to hold your bitcoin long term instead of selling during this downturn.
Remember, right now the market is not doing well but the market will recover. You won't lose bitcoin by holding them, but you will lose bitcoin and lose if you sell them during a downturn.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Bottom line: anything can happen in the crypto market, without the knowledge of many people in general, what will happen in the future, for that having principles and beliefs is very important at this time, to avoid panic.
You're right. Panic is in anyone, depending on the size. It is impossible for us not to experience panic when we see coins that are considered by them suddenly no longer have a price and even go bankrupt. Usually people who experience panic in the decline in coin prices are those who have just joined crypto trading activities and do not understand what kind of coins are good for investing.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
FUD literally means spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt that has no reasonable basis at all. That is FUD. Otherwise since the whole crypto market's volatility incites fear and its future is always uncertain and therefore something to doubt about, then the whole market is FUD? That is wrong.

FUD is when you spread a rumor that Bitcoin's price is going to fall to 0 because of what has been happening. That's what the likes of Peter Schiff is doing. That has no logical basis at all. But it is not FUD to say that Bitcoin is possibly going to fall to $15,000 because of the repercussions of FTX's fall.
Agreed, I do not really like that anything other than a positive prediction for bitcoin is somehow now FUD, markets move in cycles so there is nothing wrong in saying that since bitcoin is in the downward part of its cycle and there are many events which are affecting the market in a negative way then the price of bitcoin will go down on the short term.

This is simply common sense and it should not be regarded as FUD, after all if something similar was happening elsewhere I would think the same about that market.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
That the FTX debacle will affect Bitcoin's price is no FUD. So it is a possibility that the price could indeed fall down all the way to $15,000 because of the effect of FTX's bankruptcy.

This will have a big effect on the market because FTX shutting down doesn't just mean an exchange has died. FTX is one of the top crypto exchanges in the world and it has so many arms. All of them are facing bankruptcy. Since FTX and Alameda are big crypto institutions, it is expected that their fall also means the fall of other crypto companies and institutions that have big amounts of money kept there.

This will even affect those crypto companies that don't have funds in FTX but FTX owes them.

It is indeed FUD. Remember what it stands for.

It already hit $15k and then went back up.

Now exchanges are showing public proof of funds they have.

Finally!!!!

FTX burning to the ground starting to have a reverse effect on crypto -- a good effect.

It is about time.

I know what FUD literally stands for. But that's not what it really means. FUD is more like groundless fear, uncertainty, and doubt. It is associated with baseless rumors, fake news, false allegations especially coming from a competitor, or anything that instills fear, uncertainty, and doubt without basis.

But right now, things are actually happening. These are not mere FUD. These are real tendencies or possibilities based on what's actually going on with some of the largest players in the market. This is enough to shake the whole market.

Nope. FUD literally means spreading fear uncertainly doubt. You can try to redefine it all you want to fit your posts, doesn't mean its true.

FUD literally means spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt that has no reasonable basis at all. That is FUD. Otherwise since the whole crypto market's volatility incites fear and its future is always uncertain and therefore something to doubt about, then the whole market is FUD? That is wrong.

FUD is when you spread a rumor that Bitcoin's price is going to fall to 0 because of what has been happening. That's what the likes of Peter Schiff is doing. That has no logical basis at all. But it is not FUD to say that Bitcoin is possibly going to fall to $15,000 because of the repercussions of FTX's fall.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
Bitcoin has gone a long way for its community support to go low. This kind of online propaganda has been encountered on several occasions in crypto advising people to stay off from bitcoin. At the end of it all, bitcoin will take the lead and prove all the findings wrong.

Be used to this fud. Shit does happen in crypto, to test your fate in crypto. whether to learn from it or teach you a lesson
legendary
In fact, panic is the main weapon often used by whales when they want to buy more valuable assets in the market, but it will only affect people who still do not understand and also lack experience in reading and seeing certain situations. So that it is so easy to release existing assets into the market without any consideration. And usually when panic arises for some people, they also often experience the fear of losing more money through the decline in the price of their assets, so they choose to sell.
Panic attacks are natural for those who don't invest with cold money, I mean it is a type of capital that has been considered exclusively for investing or trading without any other purpose. The panic of the traders was not a weapon for the popes, but it was a kind of opportunity for them to acquire assets at a discount. Panic is common in the market because people don't want to lose, but it is an advantage for others who have good financial strength to buy low.

I wouldn't necessarily blame those who panic when the market corrects, but it may not be good for those investing long term.
Pages:
Jump to: