Pages:
Author

Topic: STOP! TO ALL FELLOW NEWBIES AND JR. MEMBERS - page 4. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
February 23, 2018, 08:38:31 PM
Do NOT ask for Merit.  Do NOT beg for Merit.

Merit is intended to be earned.  Attempting to acquire Merit without earning it is dishonest and an indication of an untrustworthy person.

As listed in my personal Merit Policy:
Policy: If you beg for merit (make any request that someone give you merit), you will receive negative feedback from me.

Reason: Merit is intended to be earned.  Begging for it means that you are trying to acquire it without earning it. This is a dishonest way of earning Merit and implies that you are an untrustworthy person.

Those that beg for merit are social outcasts, they are to be shunned and ignored. They have no place in this forum, and they are not welcome here.

I agree good sir. I don’t get why people are begging for one. I mean there would be a lot more excitement to rank up if you earn each rank with blood, sweat, and probably tears. Hope to be like you someday.
February 23, 2018, 08:34:43 PM
Please stop using capital letters in titles and posts. We don't like people shouting at us.

I apologize for that. I am not shouting at people, I’m just giving emotion on my post to make a statement. Likewise, thank you for your advise dear sir.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
February 23, 2018, 05:04:32 PM
Do NOT ask for Merit.  Do NOT beg for Merit.

Merit is intended to be earned.  Attempting to acquire Merit without earning it is dishonest and an indication of an untrustworthy person.

As listed in my personal Merit Policy:
Policy: If you beg for merit (make any request that someone give you merit), you will receive negative feedback from me.

Reason: Merit is intended to be earned.  Begging for it means that you are trying to acquire it without earning it. This is a dishonest way of earning Merit and implies that you are an untrustworthy person.

Those that beg for merit are social outcasts, they are to be shunned and ignored. They have no place in this forum, and they are not welcome here.
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
February 23, 2018, 04:57:02 PM
STOP!! PLEASE STOP!!

STOP BEGGING FOR MERITS.

I’ve seen a lot of posts here from low rankers who were asking for merits. Such a shame guys!

Merits are like “RESPECTS”. Show people respect, show community some respect and most importantly, show admins and the rules here in bitcointalk some RESPECT.

If you can’t give them some of that, you won’t earn some bud.

Get merits or rather EARN merits like everyone else.

It’s just a matter of giving respect to the community.

Do you think that people who are cadger after your message stop ask merit?
Merit: 1
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
February 23, 2018, 04:38:31 PM
Please stop using space after each sentence Embarrassed
Activity: 429
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 02:32:50 PM
STOP!! PLEASE STOP!!

STOP BEGGING FOR MERITS.

I’ve seen a lot of posts here from low rankers who were asking for merits. Such a shame guys!

Merits are like “RESPECTS”. Show people respect, show community some respect and most importantly, show admins and the rules here in bitcointalk some RESPECT.

i see no harm in people asking for Merits it is give and take . I am happy to give merit to deserving ones and am not averse to receive one
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
February 23, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
Please stop using capital letters in titles and posts. We don't like people shouting at us.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
February 23, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
Given that the author of this thread only has 2 merit himself, this could be a clever strategy to get some cheap merit from other users that are annoyed by newbies asking for merit  Tongue. I am however sure that this is an honest post that was caused by the authors disgust for spammers  Grin.
February 23, 2018, 09:04:14 AM
STOP!! PLEASE STOP!!

STOP BEGGING FOR MERITS.

Pages:
Jump to: