Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop wasting your electricity - page 7. (Read 1526 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
May 31, 2020, 08:03:50 AM
It is unfortunate, even though in 2018 there are already many Altcoins that are better to be mined than the Altcoins you mentioned, if we look at 2018 there are indeed very many new Altcoins that are born and die at this time, so why don't you choose Altcoin that has value in at that time ? if you choose Altcoin which is valuable at that time, then you are already very rich.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 31, 2020, 08:02:46 AM
This is the risk of mining small shitcoins and if I have a chance to mine I will always go for the top coins because that is more profitable and can cover all your expenses. Mining is not easy mate, so you should know what you’re doing and if you think you’re not earning in mining anymore, start looking for a better alternatives.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
May 31, 2020, 07:55:10 AM
Cryptonight coins were ones much popular with CPU and GPU miners. The early miners of Monero made some good profit. There were a few other CPU mineable coins that got some price after a time but I don't think any of the mineable coins have got any success after 2018. Electroneum and Grin as well to some extent NIM were profitable a bit ago and now with increased price, they are also getting difficult to mine.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
May 31, 2020, 07:54:23 AM
I do not know about any of a coin what have you listed here amd you should also leave them all because what is the value behind the coins? PoW is the best consensus what we have, it brings a real value to the coin because miners have to spent something to get a coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 31, 2020, 07:39:32 AM
I've been sleeping on a false hope for a very long time, I was a fan of new cryptonote coins and I've spend years gathering them, thinking I will be rich one way or the other, I mined coins like

1. Mask Coin
2. Goro Coin
3. Snowflake
4. Recoal
5. Tokl
6. Festival Coin
7. Btor

All these coins are now abandoned and dead, no update since 2018, I'm sharing this today to warn those who still believes in petty coins like these, stop wasting electricity and mine better coins like Monero, Haven Protocol and other popular cryptonight coins or regret later on
Pages:
Jump to: