Pages:
Author

Topic: Stopping Bounties To Rank Up In Btctalk - page 2. (Read 451 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
I hope I am not wrong.
Why don't you just do it, and do the best for us here, something joking.

How many times do you have to nag like this: Help Need About Getting merit how I can get merit easily,  and say the same thing;

People who do things rarely talk, people who talk a lot, habits a lot of bullshit.
More words than his actions, if you want to do something useful for the community and the Bitcointalk Forum, instead of sympathy and grumbling, do something that benefits you.

Thanks Dear.
New, the first time I saw @Lauda called 'dear'.
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
Bounties should be excluded from everything, with merit disabled and the count of the posts should not increase. You are not wrong. Smiley
Thanks Dear. Actually I am following high ranked users in this forum and they are often saying that they aren't eager to send merits who is active bounty hunter.Thats why I made this decision.They also saying to contribute in this forum without running for merits.That touched me much.
Depending on your skillset, you have many options. e.g. starting your own informative thread about something, contributing to a big thread such as this one (mine), or provide a service. Keep in mind that some members will require extensive contributions before rewarding any merit (e.g. my linked thread), while others may even reward you for witty jokes. Important point is not to attack them for not sending merit if they choose not to.
I would like to go for both options as I have to learn from others then I will share with others creating new topic.So both options are important to me.And one more thing a good contributor should be active widely.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Bounties should be excluded from everything, with merit disabled and the count of the posts should not increase. You are not wrong. Smiley
Thanks Dear. Actually I am following high ranked users in this forum and they are often saying that they aren't eager to send merits who is active bounty hunter.Thats why I made this decision.They also saying to contribute in this forum without running for merits.That touched me much.
Depending on your skillset, you have many options. e.g. starting your own informative thread about something, contributing to a big thread such as this one (mine), or provide a service. Keep in mind that some members will require extensive contributions before rewarding any merit (e.g. my linked thread), while others may even reward you for witty jokes. Important point is not to attack them for not sending merit if they choose not to.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Hello all Btctalkians....

I just started focusing to rank up in this forum by contributing with full afford.Recenty I focused that to rank up in Bitcointalk we should not go for Bounties.As many high ranked users are not so eager to send merits to the bounty hunters.And it's true that's why I am stopping from joining Bounties. And I am eagerly trying to be active in this forum to help others and to make a positive profile to other users.

I hope I am not wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: