Pages:
Author

Topic: #stopshere - page 2. (Read 242 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 03:06:45 PM
I really support what you say,
I was one of the victims of Ico scam,
So I went with you to fight Ico scam
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
April 27, 2018, 02:59:10 PM
How can you determine what's a scam and what's not? WE CAN'T KNOW FOR SURE.Not every ICO is a scam(albeit most are).It's really very hard to proof an ICO to be 100% scam.

If you are really worried about this, then do a research and give us the reason to support you.Tell us which all ICO's are scam and why.Just making a post and creating a hashtag isn't going to help.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 27, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
please don't use a silly hashtag  Lips sealed
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
It stops here.

Stop supporting obvious ICO scams. Don't add them to your signatures. Speak out against them, and stop defending shit coins. If we want to get more people involved in cryptocurrency, let's stop spreading these absolute shit coins and spend our time on what matters.

If you support this and are ready to stand up against these obvious scams by not selling out your signature to shit coins comment below.
I agree with you is a good idea, but sometimes it's very difficult to distinguish the scam from a good project. For example, I've already missed a lot of projects because I thought it was a scam
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
April 27, 2018, 02:45:19 PM
I fully support your campaign, i think we should not support and promote fake or low quality icos and bounty campaigns, only quality icos and campaigns should be promoted.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
April 26, 2018, 10:29:06 PM
It stops here.

Stop supporting obvious ICO scams. Don't add them to your signatures. Speak out against them, and stop defending shit coins. If we want to get more people involved in cryptocurrency, let's stop spreading these absolute shit coins and spend our time on what matters.

If you support this and are ready to stand up against these obvious scams by not selling out your signature to shit coins comment below.
Pages:
Jump to: