Pages:
Author

Topic: Stores that accept bitcoin as a payment - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
When I saw a list of companies that allow using cryptocurrencies to pay for goods and services, I could not believe that there are so many companies. The topic of cryptocurrency is still new, in my opinion, and only in the last couple of years has the mass distribution of the cryptocurrency trade started. But the positive dynamics shows that in the coming year the number of retailers ready to support this undertaking will grow to a giant scale, which makes me very happy
It is cool to say that you buy cryptocurrencies, but if you don’t know what the rules of trade are, then you don’t make much progress in this business. Cryptocurrency cards, ATMs, shops accepting cryptocurrencies, the world is really becoming more adapted to the trends.
Just buying and selling cryptocurrency without tracking trends and not thinking about the predictions you earn is not much. Cryptocurrency trading as well as any financial transactions follow the rules and it would be good to know these strategies. I found good explanations of trading strategies on taklimakan platform. And when you understand what to expect from the market, you begin to see trends.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 07, 2019, 03:45:59 AM
There are actually smaller establishments that accept Bitcoin as payment. I have heard that statbucks is accepting Bitcoin as well as Mcdonalds. I'm actually paying my tuition fee online through Bitcoin as a payment and it's more convenient for me.
Even if they are providing BTC as a payment option, not many are actually using it due to the fee problems and TX times. This will change in the future once LN becomes fully operational along with other positive developments.

But the positive dynamics shows that in the coming year the number of retailers ready to support this undertaking will grow to a giant scale, which makes me very happy
This won't just happen within a year. It will take several years down the line as more and more institutional investors continue investing in this market and as developments move along at a regular pace. Adoption will move upwards in a slow and steady manner.

Activity: 28
June 07, 2019, 03:45:35 AM
When I saw a list of companies that allow using cryptocurrencies to pay for goods and services, I could not believe that there are so many companies. The topic of cryptocurrency is still new, in my opinion, and only in the last couple of years has the mass distribution of the cryptocurrency trade started. But the positive dynamics shows that in the coming year the number of retailers ready to support this undertaking will grow to a giant scale, which makes me very happy
It is cool to say that you buy cryptocurrencies, but if you don’t know what the rules of trade are, then you don’t make much progress in this business. Cryptocurrency cards, ATMs, shops accepting cryptocurrencies, the world is really becoming more adapted to the trends.
Activity: 30
June 07, 2019, 03:37:14 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
June 07, 2019, 02:23:26 AM

Hello! I've found a list of stores that accept bitcoin as a payment. But I'd like to know: are there more common stores (like Walmart, Starbucks) that accept crypto currency? or maybe something better like physical exchange or btc ATMs?

I think Walmart has not yet decided to join the bitcoin bandwagon though sooner or later there is a big possibility that they will if they can see a big market waiting for this service. When retailers can sense of an opportunity they are like sharks or vultures that will certainly want a part of the action rather than continuously an observer. Starbucks has already team up with an app and yes it is now accepting bitcoin.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-stores-spend-where-starbucks-whole-foods-crypto-a8913366.html

Retailing is one area that bitcoin can influence and though the adoption is slower than expected, I have no doubt we will eventually get there. The potential of this market is staggering and can open up many doors and windows previously closed for the king of cryptocurrency. 

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 07, 2019, 02:01:08 AM
There are actually smaller establishments that accept Bitcoin as payment. I have heard that statbucks is accepting Bitcoin as well as Mcdonalds. I'm actually paying my tuition fee online through Bitcoin as a payment and it's more convenient for me.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
June 07, 2019, 01:36:20 AM
Hello! I've found a list of stores that accept bitcoin as a payment. But I'd like to know: are there more common stores (like Walmart, Starbucks) that accept crypto currency? or maybe something better like physical exchange or btc ATMs?
https://ccoingossip.com/list-of-big-companies-accepting-bitcoin-as-payment/

In our country you can use cryptocurrency to buy game credits, pay utlity and bills, shop online, mobile loads, and etc since the local wallet that we have is contracted with a lot of merchants. I think this is way convenient, as time goes by crypto will be accepted by most merchants.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
June 07, 2019, 01:34:42 AM
I dont know if any common stores like walmart accepts bitcoin but Im currently using this (https://coinatmradar.com) to look for bitcoin atms and it works,sadly theres just one bitcoin atm here in my country,you can try and test it out to find bitcoin atms near you
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 07, 2019, 01:20:45 AM
I cant give it all to you, im on my cellphone right now but you can search it on google or here in the forum because there are lots of topics posted about this in here.
Activity: 26
June 07, 2019, 01:06:26 AM
https://ccoingossip.com/list-of-big-companies-accepting-bitcoin-as-payment/
Pages:
Jump to: