Pages:
Author

Topic: [Story] How faucets got me a PS4 - page 4. (Read 1518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 27, 2015, 08:44:02 PM
I think you need to change the title of this thread , you mentioned faucets on the title then on the actual story it was all about gabling   Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
June 27, 2015, 07:15:03 PM
I always gable a lot too in the past but I always win in the end. Tongue
I already stop gabling because I find that gabling is not good for me...

Also, gabling is not a bad thing if you know how to control yourself and not be greedy.
You just need to know what you are doing and never invest more than what you can afford to lose.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 27, 2015, 02:29:03 PM
The story of my life how I got a PS4 with faucet money
I'm just guessing that when you were clicking at this thread, you were like, this is another fake bs story of a wannabe.. Well this isn't so stfu!

Well, my story starts one day, when i found a bitcoin dice game (i will not say which), and i was bored out of my mind so i tried it out. Note that i didn't know what bitcoin was, and never i have gabled online or irl (maybe a little bit). I learned the game pretty fast, and since it had a crappy faucet i played a bit, until i deposited everything i had in, which was $7..

What do you think happened?
Well, I didn't loose it all you jackass.. I turned it into a bitcoin, which then it was about $300, before Evo closed down.. :/ Sad
I then got gritty and started betting big. I lost a lot, and i decided to stop. I got left with $133.. Don't forget that all happened in my first day.

I made a crapload more bitcoin, with gabling of course and got the PS4 from a sale in amazon!
My PS4 --> http://i.imgur.com/aXXVR9Z.jpg

Please Read:
  • This thread was made for no point. It was made out of pure boredness.
  • I do not encourage you to start gabling. The site i was using is now ripping me off..
  • Gabling is both bad in real life and online.

Pages:
Jump to: