Pages:
Author

Topic: Story of crypto market - page 5. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 27, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
Same here. I did margin trading, too and I lost a lot of money. When we thought that our knowledge in trading is enough, then that is the time we are losing. It's because trading is a risky endeavor especially for us who actually new on this era. Learning is continuous process, thus we have to be alert in some news, fuds in order to cope up with the unexpected loss.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
June 27, 2018, 11:43:11 AM
Crypto market is full of blood and tears.
Certainly many people who enter this market long enough will have losses money, even lot of money.
I've lost a lot money because of the margin. When I think I know everything about this market. That moment I was gone.
Have you ever lost a lot of money? Please share with me your story about this market. I want to learn from you. Thanks a lot.

I too started with a great mind that I could get rich by joining and trying so hard on trading, but in the end I have lost a Huge amount of money from trading but now I am somewhat good in trading and trying to recover all of those loses.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 27, 2018, 11:09:09 AM
Certainly many people who enter this market long enough will have losses money, even lot of money.
I've lost a lot money because of the margin. When I think I know everything about this market. That moment I was gone.
Have you ever lost a lot of money? Please share with me your story about this market. I want to learn from you. Thanks a lot.

Of course with the current bear sentiments? I think everyone has lost money lots of money. One factor that really contributed to many investors losing money is greed. I admit that initially I was too greedy and thinking that the price could still go up, even though that all technical indications that its already a bubble waiting to be burst, so I didn't dump but instead continue to hold. Now I can't do anything but to hold it until it started to grow again. I should have sold and take a lot of money back then, but greediness took over me and I began to be totally blind that clouded my decision making.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
People like to share their winning stories and forget about losing as far as possible. I've lost a lot of money when I was a newb by putting too much into complete shitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
June 19, 2018, 12:53:45 AM
Yes i have lost money not only in the crypto market but also in the other markets that I am trading in but I have not lost a lot of money. There is always a rule that you should follow sell when you hit your stop loss, with this rule you will avoid losing a lot of money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
yes,blood and tears of traders,i sure there are many people as you and me losses a lot of money,when i start trade crypto market,i trade and buy ICO,i earn many profit but i continues invest when the crypto market at top and now i stuck with crypto market,i don't know market can recovery again,maybe the end 2018.2019 or next 2-3 years,now i have only 50% my money,but i deceide take back everything i lossed
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
June 18, 2018, 11:58:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: