Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategies in this bear market? - page 3. (Read 481 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 01:07:48 AM
Different strategies in the bear market depends on the crypto asset one is holding. For good projects, one can hold and have believe that the price will go up back. But for bad projects, especially as a bounty reward or a payment it is better to flip either after some profit or  few percentage in loss.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:49:56 AM
One good strategy if you still have enough funds is buying more tokens. During a bear market, prices of tokens are down and it would be a good opportunity to stack on your favorite tokens. You also need to do a bit of a research before investing in anything. Make sure that the project is unique and has a practical use. Just like #MFCHAIN, which will be creating a sustainable cryptocurrency payment system that consistently adds value for merchants and consumers, thus counteracting the payment system problems associated with traditional merchant-consumer payment transaction protocols.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
August 29, 2018, 12:08:10 AM
This looks more like an advertising post rather then a discussion thread (marked in red).. What is the source of these and how could this be trusted?
if this thread is advertising, is there someone who forbids you to discuss? Of course not, this is still a discussion.

The point I tried putting is not about converting a thread into discussion thread. Its about the rules which are obliged to be followed when you are a part of forum. If you still think it was wrong, I would suggest you to read Rule# 22 and 24. (link below)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657
Activity: 5
August 29, 2018, 12:05:35 AM
The strategy of a bear market is simple: hold the original coins in your hand and invest in potential coins.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 29, 2018, 12:01:06 AM
In  this bear market one should hold to the coins and invest in good coins as these are on discount these days  Smiley
Activity: 52
August 29, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

This looks more like an advertising post rather then a discussion thread (marked in red).. What is the source of these and how could this be trusted?

I found on Twitter: https://twitter.com/joyso_io/status/1029678764228149250 and I participate it in person.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:59:55 PM
if this thread is advertising, is there someone who forbids you to discuss? Of course not, this is still a discussion.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 11:59:26 PM
Eth falls a lot in this bear run  Sad However, I was trying to accumulate more Eth when market isn't performing well. After all, the bull will return one day. Aside from buying dip and airdrop, are there any good strategies to earn more coins or tokens you guys recommend?

I participated many airdrops and recently find another good way to earn some Ether. It's called "order-mining", a campaign held by a DEX named JOYSO. The concept is still new, I think I never saw other people done this before. The way to participate is simple, just place some buy or sell orders, and wait for the scores coming in, totally need to do nothing. Only be aware that your order may be matched by others, then you'll get nothing to earn.

The way to earn higher score is to place the orders for a longer time or stay closer to the market price. Though you can only redeem the tokens issued by the exchange. But you can just sell it for Eth on the DEX. I participated several days ago, using 5 Eth to do the order mining. Now I already earn some ETH and waits for the bull run Smiley

I am doing the same thing now. I think store more coins are good ideas so I have bought more coins and hold them for long term. The bull market will come and bring us more profit we have expected.
Activity: 165
August 28, 2018, 11:40:36 PM
We must be patient in the bear market, don't sell our cryptocurrency easily, because it is likely to lose a lot. And I think we can invest when we are in a bear market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
August 28, 2018, 11:37:52 PM
Yes, it is good to hold in bear market or trade using stop loss.

At the moment market is best for traders.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 11:24:26 PM
Ethereum once touched 1500 USD / ETH, but now the ETH price is very chaotic and stable at 300 USD
I am very sorry for ETH Miners, because their income is reduced
I hope everyone can get used to conditions like this, and I honestly say that the price of ETH this month is very cheap
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
August 28, 2018, 11:15:37 PM
Eth falls a lot in this bear run  Sad However, I was trying to accumulate more Eth when market isn't performing well. After all, the bull will return one day. Aside from buying dip and airdrop, are there any good strategies to earn more coins or tokens you guys recommend?

I participated many airdrops and recently find another good way to earn some Ether. It's called "order-mining", a campaign held by a DEX named JOYSO. The concept is still new, I think I never saw other people done this before. The way to participate is simple, just place some buy or sell orders, and wait for the scores coming in, totally need to do nothing. Only be aware that your order may be matched by others, then you'll get nothing to earn.

The way to earn higher score is to place the orders for a longer time or stay closer to the market price. Though you can only redeem the tokens issued by the exchange. But you can just sell it for Eth on the DEX. I participated several days ago, using 5 Eth to do the order mining. Now I already earn some ETH and waits for the bull run Smiley

it looks like this is a kind of landing on the market, but your long comments are not understood by many people, you should send a link so that everyone can understand
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
August 28, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 6
August 28, 2018, 11:01:54 PM
Yes, I agree to hold all the coins. Since in these months the market is expected to grow and the appearance of bulls if, of course, etf is approved in September. It's strange that you did not tell the bounty how to earn there eth. It's better sometimes airdrop. And about dex, I did not understand what you meant. This is a exchange, or an application which a beginner does not always understand the course of your thoughts. We need to buy now at the bottom as the news background is very positive.
Activity: 52
August 28, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: