Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategies to trade new listing on top exchange - page 5. (Read 616 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
When if comes to trading newly listed tokens,the only successful strategy is to do your own research and be familiar with the crypto project,that issued those tokens.What's their business model and business plan?Does the project make sense or it is just a potential exit scam,designed to list and sell some tokens,then run away with the money of all investors.Do other investors and traders trust this project.
I wouldn't rely on technical analysis only,when trading newly listed tokens.Most of the tokens will be listed at a high price and then dumped pretty quickly.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
Trading a new project listing on top exchange usually leave many traders at loss especially those that doesn't know the do's' and dont's' of trading a new listing. Many times a new project listed will Pump very high and it will seem like it will keep going up and then suddenly it will start dumping really hard while many traders will have no choice than to sell at loss. I think one of the things to do to trade a new listed project is to wait till when the price is stable. Most times price usually pump and then dump  then it will pick up later due to traffic trading and then later dump. All this usually happen between one to tow days. Please share your tips on some good strategies that can applied in trading new listings.

Most of the traders know the risk on buying new listed token that's why it was good on short term holding only because it was pump on other exchange before its listing on Big exchange since it was announced in advance. The reason why traders still trading it despite the risk was they are riding the hype and you will have a good profit if you know when to go out and stop loss and trading that coin. Its very rare that a certain token will get that too much attention that's why trader is always trading with risk during initial listing.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
I think one of the things to do to trade a new listed project is to wait till when the price is stable.
The price of a stable coin can not be stable, that is why they are used for profit but can result into loss in the process.
I think you misunderstood him. He's not talking about stable coin but when is the right time to buy a new listing. He claims that when the price is stable or sideways, that's the best time to jump in and ride the wave.
On top of that, the goal of a stable coin is to be stable, if it failed to do it then that means it is not a good stable coin.

I also believe that you need to consider the exchange where the coins are listed. If it is Binance, then for sure it will mimic a P&D for a few days, but if it is Uniswap or Sushi, it is very likely that you'll see a straight pump for a few days since most of those low caps are circulating in a very low supply. So, the best time to buy is probably in private sale, but the risk is obviously higher.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I think one of the things to do to trade a new listed project is to wait till when the price is stable.
The price of a stable coin can not be stable, that is why they are used for profit but can result into loss in the process. The best time to trade a new project is to have been following it before launch and buy it from the begining, if the price pump, you will sell and gain and leave little remaining.

Most times price usually pump and then dump  then it will pick up later due to traffic trading and then later dump.
Yes, if I see the price already pumped, I do not buy it again, also I prefer existing coins which are less risky.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
Trading a new project listing on top exchange usually leave many traders at loss especially those that doesn't know the do's' and dont's' of trading a new listing. Many times a new project listed will Pump very high and it will seem like it will keep going up and then suddenly it will start dumping really hard while many traders will have no choice than to sell at loss. I think one of the things to do to trade a new listed project is to wait till when the price is stable. Most times price usually pump and then dump  then it will pick up later due to traffic trading and then later dump. All this usually happen between one to tow days. Please share your tips on some good strategies that can applied in trading new listings.
Pages:
Jump to: