Pages:
Author

Topic: Stratis analysis! Share thoughts. Price expectations. - page 2. (Read 1360 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
generally speaking,straits is a good platform,you can code c# for some program on this platform,as you image the future of this condition,you can see the prospect of straits.at this time,most people just do a speculation on this coin instead of looking for its value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
You are right. People can't see it because those who bought in ico sold even before it hit $10. It is like ethereum   From $400 to $200 but it was $10 short time ago.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Are you joking, less attention this doesn't make any sense. Stratis has huge attention from the space and that is the reason why the price rose increasing great in a matter on months after launch. The problem with the team is that more promise and copy catting and less to show for it.
So you see potential in long term and price can double or triple even?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Are you joking, less attention this doesn't make any sense. Stratis has huge attention from the space and that is the reason why the price rose increasing great in a matter on months after launch. The problem with the team is that more promise and copy catting and less to show for it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The price of the coin is 1000 more than ico. You haven't had enough? Cheesy I think Stratis has already received its real price at the moment.

Yes, I wanted to invest in Stratis, but after a 1000X rise it is not exactly the safest choice. I wonder where I was when it was worth nothing...
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
did a doble bottom lately so the price could rise, wait for it, sell, move on
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
The price of the coin is 1000 more than ico. You haven't had enough? Cheesy I think Stratis has already received its real price at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
ark is way better than stratis, just my though.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Good for pump and dump but vaporware tech, 1 developer, ethnically illiterate CEO, no technical community, false promises, hyped product, etc.  If Stratis ever climbs to $20, it will be based on pure speculation and Bitcoin carrying all the Alts in a frenzy and nothing to do with Stratis Vaporware tech.  I posted about this before:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stratis-pumping-againbe-careful-2166065
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Hi everyone! First of all I'm sorry for mistakes and bad english, its not my native language.
Guys I am really new in crypto but even so I can't understand why Stratis has so much less attention than other alts? As far as I've learned I came to a conclusion that they have great product and great team and nevertheless the price already went x1000 from ICO I'm still considering strat to be the most undervalued coin nowadays?
I'm long term holder, and would like to know your thoughts on what future do you see for stratis? Especially I will be ver thankful to old enthusiasts if you share your thoughts on stratis and also what price you see in long term (1-3 year)? I believe that 20-30$ is quite possible!
What do you think? Thank you all!
Pages:
Jump to: