Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ Stratis ❤️ BUY now less than $2.86/unit, oversold indicator set up - page 2. (Read 2074 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I bought stratis a few months back and still am holding on to this coin because I know this has potential to grow big in a few years, also bought again the coin when it was low a few days ago too. And waiting for new updates of this coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Good call.  I like Stratis and am hodling. 
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
It looks like pure VaporWare to me.  No tech.  Just fluff marketing.
Then how do you explain the releases on 23rd and 30th this month?
IMHO his arguments are high class fud. I checked out their GitHub and it's definitely more than 1 dev. Also the rest of his arguments are half truths at best and sometimes straight up lies except for the things that could be said about most coins like that many non-technical people bought in. Show me a coin where the majority of investors are tech people and experts lol.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
I have already done my post on main thread yesterday afternoon, and unfortunately I confirm that until the Bitcoin race ends for the 2 forks of October and November, but above all until the team makes a clear official statement on the numbers of small masternode and on the definitive and running release of Breeze Wallet then STRATIS will come down again, because investors are disappointed and angry.

I really hope that October 23 and 30 will be the announcements of the Stratis team!
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
STRATIS slow and steady recovery now.
Everything will start now and we will see whether it was worth investing or whether it looked too colorful. But let this investment go.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
STRATIS slow and steady recovery now.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Thanks for the tip ;-)
Activity: 37
Slowly recovering now.

Current Price at $2.97 USD and equal to 0.00054 BTC

Hope #stratis mooning soon, and don't let all supporters disappointed again.
I think I wrote a warning thread when Stratis was pumping back around $5.50+ or something.  Please read the thread and do some research

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stratis-pumping-againbe-careful-2166065

• For a C# smart contract platform (using a language that a ton of people already know well), development community and technical talk in forums is non-existent (look at early Ethereum technical discussions in reddit, there is NOTHING anywhere for Stratis)
  • the CEO talks a lot of fluff and provides virtually zero technical knowledge
  • there seem to be like maybe 1-2 developers behind it, that's it
  • the full node has been downloaded maybe by a dozen people, total number of downloads for all versions is tiny for a top #20 crypto
  • virtually non-existent communication from the development team
  • a lot of non-technical people who seem to have bought it pumping it with fluff articles, blogs and youtube video
  • Hype about releasing Breeze Wallet pumps up the price months back, then never released, then release hype then delay, months later we get hype again

It looks like pure VaporWare to me.  No tech.  Just fluff marketing.  There is no developer community which is crazy since there are a ton of people who know C#.  Stratis just keeps pimping their Breeze Wallet since May and it's always delayed and an alpha release state.  

Sure it can pump up but there is nothing behind it.  Add to that, you have a lot of Stratis bagholders who are waiting for a pump so that they can dump this shitcoin.

Im not sure about the fundamental details for this project. I thought they got big names in like Microsoft developing apps or something?

It's obvious projects like this need big deals to pump, are there any big names on the pipeline?

Regardless of the fundamentals, it may start looking like a buy from a technical analysis perspective, but of course, you never know and it may continue stagnating.

Thanks for your sharing, appreciated...
Activity: 254
I think I wrote a warning thread when Stratis was pumping back around $5.50+ or something.  Please read the thread and do some research

• For a C# smart contract platform (using a language that a ton of people already know well), development community and technical talk in forums is non-existent (look at early Ethereum technical discussions in reddit, there is NOTHING anywhere for Stratis)
  • the full node has been downloaded maybe by a dozen people, total number of downloads for all versions is tiny for a top #20 crypto
  • a lot of non-technical people who seem to have bought it pumping it with fluff articles, blogs and youtube video
  • Hype about releasing Breeze Wallet pumps up the price months back, then never released, then release hype then delay, months later we get hype again

It looks like pure VaporWare to me.  No tech.  Just fluff marketing.  There is no developer community which is crazy since there are a ton of people who know C#.  Stratis just keeps pimping their Breeze Wallet since May and it's always delayed and an alpha release state.  

Sure it can pump up but there is nothing behind it.  Add to that, you have a lot of Stratis bagholders who are waiting for a pump so that they can dump this shitcoin.

Im not sure about the fundamental details for this project. I thought they got big names in like Microsoft developing apps or something?

It's obvious projects like this need big deals to pump, are there any big names on the pipeline?

Regardless of the fundamentals, it may start looking like a buy from a technical analysis perspective, but of course, you never know and it may continue stagnating.

They got nothing.  It's all vaporware hype.  They got it listed in Microsoft Azure marketplace but Microsoft lists a bunch of crap, Syscoin is blockchain that is listed there.  But Stratis hyped the hell out of it as if they went into a partnership with Microsoft. 

As far as community, there is no Stratis developer community.  There are no developers jumping on Stratis.  You don't see any discussion groups, blogs, etc about using Stratis.  Stratis itself has a page that says Stratis Academy but has nothing -- you have to join their Slack community. 
Activity: 14
Even with these good new I think a downtrend will follow. As soon as Bitcoin Gold appears, people will just sell their Bitcoin and everything will start falling, better buy in opportunities approach.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

Activity: 254

Activity: 784
This morning I watched a video where it is advised to buy a Stratis now with the same arguments. While the coin continues to fall $2.84 (-5.09%). I think to buy a little
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Hasn't even been the price you claim it was :')
Activity: 37
Thank you for sharing, damn cheap now. Already purchased, add to my portfolio
Thanks for your excellent review for this #STRATIS thread.

Hope all guys enjoy good profits soon.

Join Our Telegram VVIP FREE Signal Channel

You can add my Telegram/Twitter as well @Rex8313
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
Damn, I check Coinmarketcap every day so not sure how I missed this. I hold some Stratis and this is definitely the lowest I've seen it in a while. Not sure If I'll pick any up because I've got a little stash already. But can recommend this to others who are looking to dip into a new coin.
Activity: 85
Wow Stratis very cheap right now indeed. Waves also very cheap. I picked up a bit of both, STRAT at $2.82, thanks
However I'm feeling for the earlier Strat holders, must have major losses if they Hodled?
Pages:
Jump to: