Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATIS - Get in Before it is too Late - page 4. (Read 3658 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 01:05:58 AM
stratis, 40000 sat I bought, 10000 sat sold, very desperate, the currency is very good, but the price is still very low, underestimated the market value, it is expected to rise again.
 Cry
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 10:09:04 PM
Stratis is still a mystery for me. I've read wonderful things about the project, but also a few FUDish judgements. Project sounds really brilliant, but still in need of a lot of development. I will have to dig deeper.

Developments are happening as we speak.  Stratis Breeze wallet is in testnet and next Monday, the team will be releasing masternodes on testnet.  There's a lot of good things happening for Stratis in the development department.  Don't believe any of the FUD, it's just people trying to buy back their Stratis at low prices. 

I have this feeling, that Stratis could be something very very big. I will have to study the project and understand the details because it could really be the platform I would need for a project I have in mind.
Activity: 406
October 26, 2017, 02:12:04 AM
Stratis had quite big drowback in price for a long time now, so there can only be good things ahead. And with all of the things being announced in the future and Bitcoin hard fork behind our back now we are probably gonna see a big price increase.

For too long it has been in red, now its time to have a long green line!
Activity: 128
October 26, 2017, 01:22:04 AM
stratis is really good, development is very powerful, but in marketing may be more fragile
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 115
October 25, 2017, 11:52:19 PM
STRATIS is operating the Strong Management team and doing some updates in it, it is a large level of Coin that is traded in the top volume with all top exchange. STRATIS had a lot of good growth in the last few months. It has definitely come down to some time but it can touch any time to its high level. I love this and I have been trading it for a long time. May hope this has changed the life of a lot of people and can do it.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
October 25, 2017, 07:50:08 PM
Stratis is still a mystery for me. I've read wonderful things about the project, but also a few FUDish judgements. Project sounds really brilliant, but still in need of a lot of development. I will have to dig deeper.

Developments are happening as we speak.  Stratis Breeze wallet is in testnet and next Monday, the team will be releasing masternodes on testnet.  There's a lot of good things happening for Stratis in the development department.  Don't believe any of the FUD, it's just people trying to buy back their Stratis at low prices. 
Activity: 340
October 25, 2017, 07:30:06 PM
kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
October 25, 2017, 06:10:47 PM
Stratis has been doing great for the past couple of days.

I can see this going much further.
Activity: 146
September 02, 2017, 04:17:36 AM
So if STRAT is listed on the korean and chinese market,how much will it affect the price? 2x 5x or 10x
In june STRAT already touch $20 and now it's $7,i'm concerned with this

Strat never touched $20. It's high was $11. Strat is building a good base and will be making a lot of releases for it's platform over the next few weeks and months.

Oh right,i'm sorry i just compare STRAT price in june with BTC price right now,my apologies
So what are your thought about this coin,will it take off soon or not

It will take off for sure, the only thing that price is low at the moment is because of delayed releases. People dump when the release they expected is postponed. But hey its new tech they are working on. Better delay it than release a crappy one!
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
September 01, 2017, 12:51:07 PM
So if STRAT is listed on the korean and chinese market,how much will it affect the price? 2x 5x or 10x

Strat never touched $20. It's high was $11. Strat is building a good base and will be making a lot of releases for it's platform over the next few weeks and months.

Oh right,i'm sorry i just compare STRAT price in june with BTC price right now,my apologies
So what are your thought about this coin,will it take off soon or not
Activity: 71
September 01, 2017, 12:50:27 PM
I have been trying really hard to convince myself to pick some up. I really want to believe it's going to be great in the near future.
kc.
uh-huh
September 01, 2017, 12:40:22 PM
It was never near $20.
Activity: 112
September 01, 2017, 12:37:04 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 261
September 01, 2017, 11:45:55 AM
kc.
uh-huh
September 01, 2017, 11:21:11 AM
Everyone please vote https://www.binance.com/vote.html
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 08:49:18 AM
I heard people say strat will be the main eth competitor. I think NEO is closer to that even though it keeps falling. Does this coin really offer anything nice and unique? As I understand this coin has both pow and pos which sounds a bit interesting. And yet after looking at stratis technical info on their website I can say that I don't see anything special about this coin. I guess it might be good for trading but not as a long-term investment.

I think so that it's not good for long term investments, because it's price now was so volatile compared with bitcoin due to alts nowadays kept falling down. Don't lose hope even though statis was for trading holds only because if ever this coin will surely pump and pump this september, we will benefit the profit that we might get from the investment that we have. For now I should recommend everyone to invest and do a quick sell if price will eventually rise higher for a moment.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
September 01, 2017, 08:15:48 AM
I own some Stratis and I'm holding because I believe this is a great project which has not reached its full potential yet. Team is working hard and they seem very reliable and professional.
Anyway, I didn't understand what "breeze wallet" is... How does it differ from the current wallet?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 08:00:28 AM
https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Stratis currently winning in vote to get into Binance exchange. Rose quite a bit already its good time for Strat.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
September 01, 2017, 07:13:43 AM
Gosh,,, why do I keep on missing out on fantastic news like this,,, first this coin and next that alt. Is stratis really a good buy now at $7 though? I see it has fallen as low as $2 but I guess if we hope it can reach ATH again then that is at least 50% profit. Maybe I'll buy 10 coins first and hold.

I don't care about the dollar, I just want to make more BTC in my trades, and for some reason Strat graph shows how BTC and dollar graph are no longer following each other:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/

As you see there is a big gap in the green graph compared to the orange graph. Hopefully they align each other again.

I was considering STRAT but didn't get in because of the NEO hype, but I think something bad happened with NEO recently that made it crash so STRAT may pick up traction again. I can't remember exactly what happened with NEO, can't keep up with so many alts. I think some big partners dropped or China regulated it or something.
Activity: 175
September 01, 2017, 06:06:57 AM
I think stratis is going to be the biggest one after bitcoin and ethereum in the long term. It's still very undervalued regarding the future of blockchain technology.
The reliable team behind the stratis project, ico stats already said about how good its stratis project, the future of the blockchain technology will so bright because a lot of the project already developed the good infrastructure for the future usage.
Pages:
Jump to: