Pages:
Author

Topic: Stratis is implementing anonymous bitcoin transactions?? - page 2. (Read 2582 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
stratis = way over price now so they need to find someway to justify that cap.

Belongs more in the 20M-40M range tops

Sounds like you sold your Stratis too early?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Wouldn't someone have to seek out the Breeze wallet on their own? Do you expect tumblebit to be so compelling that people will go out of their way to find and use this wallet?

As long as darknet markets remain active (they will), word will spread quickly about Breeze wallet. People are becoming more aware of the lack of anonymity in bitcoin and a dead-simple method to make your bitcoins anonymous will be invaluable. Not to mention that the bitcoin powers will want to reference Breeze wallet as the answer to Zcash, monero, etc.
Activity: 6
It does sound like the Breeze wallet will provide a lot of exposure to Stratis- Which would be good bc it seems Stratis is relatively undiscovered so far. But maybe I only think that bc I'm new.

Wouldn't someone have to seek out the Breeze wallet on their own? Do you expect tumblebit to be so compelling that people will go out of their way to find and use this wallet?
Activity: 15
It seems to me like the Breeze wallet is a nice feature but only a peripheral project for Stratis. The main focus must be the actual Stratis platform that will allow businesses to implement blockchain technology without having to create their own blockchain, is this correct?

Also, not sure about the blitz thing.

It's a peripheral project in terms of the value to the STRAT token, but its priceless in terms of marketing for the Stratis project. A lot of value has moved to various alt coins for their anonymity features. The bitcoin ecosystem needs to play defense against the growth of these coins. The Breeze wallet bringing truly anonymous transactions to bitcoin is a game changer in that in one shot bitcoin is insulated from the weakness of a lack of anonymity. But STRAT the token is also a first-class citizen in the Breeze wallet, as well as STRAT masternodes being a core part of what makes Tumblebit work. Today very few people know of Stratis. Once Breeze wallet is released, every bitcoiner will know of Stratis. You can't buy that kind of marketing.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Atdhe Nuhiu

You mispelled underpriced and 200-400M

You misspelled misspelled.

Why is it overpriced? I would love to hear your thoughts.

thanks

In my personal belief only there are better projects with stronger teams with far lower caps. Added to the blitz/stratis debacle that is not clear cut I don't like any projects with any skeletons that have not been outed completely.

I will not mention the projects in this thread since I don't think it is fair to spam threads with other projects. Only comment on the project in question.

I hold the view stratis is a 20-40M project tops.

Just my view, and is no more valid that any other view.

Fair enough. My view after doing lots of researching this past hour is that this could be up there with etherum.

Blockchain technology is in it's infancy, once businesses catch wind and want to integrate blockchain technology how will they go about it? They can either:
1. Hire expensive cryptocurrency advisors to understand what the blockchain tech is and how to use it, and coders to create their own internal blockchain (which would defeat the purpose, just becomes a large database that is not decentralized) or hire really expensive coders that know Ethereum's unique programming language to create limited smart contracts on Ethereum's already bloated network.

2. Use the Stratis platform built specifically to allow businesses to create their own side chain that is bloat free, and decentralized utilizing the stratis network, in a well known popular language C#.Net. This route includes training & support from the stratis university to integrate blockchain technology into their business, and cheap and accessible programmers that are fimilar with C#.NET.

If I was a business, the most logical decision would be #2.

Just my view.

If they were the only 2 projects out there this could be a valid POV. It still could be.

I would look at other projects though that could throw a spanner into the works.

I don't want to advertise other projects but there are those out there that are magnitudes better value than stratis at this point imho.

Everyone has opinions. I am curious what are your magnitude better projects. I am for example from gambling and I think anything connected to esports, provable fair etc., is way overhyped, because people simply do not want it and it is better=cheaper done on central server.
It seems to me like the Breeze wallet is a nice feature but only a peripheral project for Stratis. The main focus must be the actual Stratis platform that will allow businesses to implement blockchain technology without having to create their own blockchain, is this correct?

Also, not sure about the blitz thing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Also, other than the good looking roadmap, masternodes (not the only node) have been announced and lots of people are accumulating while it is cheap for that reason, meaning price will hardly ever go lower than 1$ again.
@cryptohunter
can you post any info about that blitz/stratis debacle? cant seem to find any.
Thanks in advance
Activity: 184
Thanks for the info. The screenshots of the Breeze wallet looks pretty cool.

Will people switch to that Breeze wallet for the sole purpose of Tumblebit/anonymous transactions?

Also, why hasn't anybody else already created and implemented tumblebit?

Thanks again for the help understanding this project.

From my understanding, yes the wallet will store Stratis coins, and BTC coins in the same wallet for the sole purpose of processing TumbleBit Technology transactions, but not only will it be utilizing this technology it will be DECENTRALIZED, which means there will be NO trust issues, and no "WHAT IFS". It's going to be the first coin that I've seen that provides anonymous transactions, without any "WHAT IF" tracing scenarios.

Why hasn't anyone else implemented it? Probably because it's complicated, no one has attempted to integrate this technology in a decentralized way yet, stratis is the first!
Thanks for the info. The screenshots of the Breeze wallet looks pretty cool.

Will people switch to that Breeze wallet for the sole purpose of Tumblebit/anonymous transactions?

Also, why hasn't anybody else already created and implemented tumblebit?

Thanks again for the help understanding this project.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

thanks

In my personal belief only there are better projects with stronger teams with far lower caps. Added to the blitz/stratis debacle that is not clear cut I don't like any projects with any skeletons that have not been outed completely.

I will not mention the projects in this thread since I don't think it is fair to spam threads with other projects. Only comment on the project in question.

Fair enough. My view after doing lots of researching this past hour is that this could be up there with etherum.

Blockchain technology is in it's infancy, once businesses catch wind and want to integrate blockchain technology how will they go about it? They can either:
1. Hire expensive cryptocurrency advisors to understand what the blockchain tech is and how to use it, and coders to create their own internal blockchain (which would defeat the purpose, just becomes a large database that is not decentralized) or hire really expensive coders that know Ethereum's unique programming language to create limited smart contracts on Ethereum's already bloated network.

2. Use the Stratis platform built specifically to allow businesses to create their own side chain that is bloat free, and decentralized utilizing the stratis network, in a well known popular language C#.Net. This route includes training & support from the stratis university to integrate blockchain technology into their business, and cheap and accessible programmers that are fimilar with C#.NET.

Just my view.

If they were the only 2 projects out there this could be a valid POV. It still could be.

I would look at other projects though that could throw a spanner into the works.

I don't want to advertise other projects but there are those out there that are magnitudes better value than stratis at this point imho.

Which is why I finished off by saying Stratis will be "One of the go to platforms" I'm not saying it will be the only one. Ethereum,stratis,nem,ripple, etc will be utilized in the future as they are being adopted by the REAL WORLD which is really all that matters going forward.

So my view? At this cap, and the potential going forward, Stratis is an excellent buy and hold. We don't all have to agree, but I started this thread about stratis to learn more about it and that's what I've done. I've come to the conclusion this can, and most likely will be the next top 5 coin without a doubt.

Thanks for your opinion!

Okay that's fine. I would though look through the top 100 on CMC and really dig deeper.
You will find MANY projects (not 4) that can easily easily exceed stratis usecase and stratis is also in a cramped niche with some big players.

The upside of some of those projects from an investment stance are magnitudes higher than stratis. With way less downside potential too.

You also need to beware of projects with any skeletons in their closet. The stratis/blitz debacle as I mentioned is a cloudy/murky area. This is the main reason I stopped buying stratis.

But after reviewing all of these things you still believe stratis is a good bet at this point then that is cool.

I'm new to crypto and have been looking into different projects. Is the breeze wallet more of an ambitious side project for the team? Any idea when businesses will be able to start utilizing and building on the Stratis platform?

Check out this recent road map they posted:
https://stratisplatform.com/2017/05/12/stratis-developers-roadmap-and-update-june-2017/

Seems like Q4 they will start getting businesses on board.
Thanks for the solid research! Will spare a lot of time to newcomers.
I agree with you, Stratis has what it takes to become one of the greatest projects out there.
I'm new to crypto and have been looking into different projects. Is the breeze wallet more of an ambitious side project for the team? Any idea when businesses will be able to start utilizing and building on the Stratis platform?

Check out this recent road map they posted:
https://stratisplatform.com/2017/05/12/stratis-developers-roadmap-and-update-june-2017/

Seems like Q4 they will start getting businesses on board.

thanks

Just my view.

Which is why I finished off by saying Stratis will be "One of the go to platforms" I'm not saying it will be the only one. Ethereum,stratis,nem,ripple, etc will be utilized in the future as they are being adopted by the REAL WORLD which is really all that matters going forward.

So my view? At this cap, and the potential going forward, Stratis is an excellent buy and hold. We don't all have to agree, but I started this thread about stratis to learn more about it and that's what I've done. I've come to the conclusion this can, and most likely will be the next top 5 coin without a doubt.

Thanks for your opinion!
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I've heard Stratis is creating a wallet called "breeze" that will allow you to instantly tumble your transactions right in your wallet from stratis to bitcoin and back in turn making it untraceable. If this is true, this should be the biggest thing since Monero, Dash and ZCash!

Any thoughts? Huh Huh Huh

where you have found this news? sound a bit incredible to me but everything it's possible.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/03/03/stratis-announces-breeze-wallet-improve-bitcoin-financial-privacy/

This'll be one of the best innovations in crypto, that also complements bitcoin, further strengthening the technology for better efficiency and privacy Cheesy Also seems Stratis is already segwit ready upon their C# Full Node release

It's very great news for this stratis . I can not wait for any more and I will buy some bunches of stratis now.

thanks

Just my view, and is no more valid that any other persons view. Crypto is highly unpredictable since there are so many factors and things stacked against the casual observer as things stand than is possible to allow for. There is surely more upside and less downside potential in many other projects.

I wasn't trying to be mean Cheesy
I respect your opinion, it might be overpriced in terms that it only has a wallet as of now, but the roadmap looks really good and promising, that is why the price has gone up.
Also, I can not comment about most of other teams but this one seems to be the hardest working from all the ones I have had the time and opportunity to check.
Lets see what the future gives us.
legendary

thanks

Just my view.

thanks

As blockchain technology gets more adopted by mainstream business, governments, banks, etc,  Stratis will be one of the GO-TO blockchain platforms to integrate this advancing technology.
legendary

thanks

Just my view, and is no more valid that any other persons view. Crypto is highly unpredictable since there are so many factors and things stacked against the casual observer as things stand than is possible to allow for. There is surely more upside and less downside potential in many other projects.
Pages:
Jump to: