Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATIS is the Next BIG THING! 71 DAYS TO TRUE MOON COUNTDOWN - page 5. (Read 3488 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I am here to speculate Stratis also but I need to add that ethereum is something very special. There will never be 2nd ethereum. Don't think Stratis like that. Stratis is for high level businesses.

Actually I am also thinking that will really Stratis be the next ETH? It is quite impossible because everything can be only 1 and especially those are already leaders will lead and rest of them will just follow. If it happens or even reach anywhere close to ETH the project will be considered as highly successful as per my understanding

Predicting the next Ethereum is always going to be very difficult! I doubt the people who had Eth when it was $10 would be that confident it would hit close to $500 in a relatively short period of time.

Stratis is great, and I only have a handful, but would be thrilled if it jumped higher - I think it is a great product.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
I am true fan of stratis, it is my best coin. 102 days is very long time, I think it will go the moon before 102 days. It may be bigger than ethereum in the future

Of course, it does not have to wait for 102 days before Stratis will start moving toward the sky. Stratis has been moving greatly in the whole month of November, as a matter of fact. This December the movements of Stratis are also amazing, although not really creating another fantastic rounds, but I noticed how it survived the red days that happened one or two days ago.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
I am here to speculate Stratis also but I need to add that ethereum is something very special. There will never be 2nd ethereum. Don't think Stratis like that. Stratis is for high level businesses.

Actually I am also thinking that will really Stratis be the next ETH? It is quite impossible because everything can be only 1 and especially those are already leaders will lead and rest of them will just follow. If it happens or even reach anywhere close to ETH the project will be considered as highly successful as per my understanding
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
I like these Ethereum analogue charts even though all analogues stop working at some point.
Nvertheless, agree that STRAT is a great buy below $10 and can go up lot higher in 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
100 DAYS LEFT
Maybe Qtum or Lisk can compete with Stratis next year , Neo ? Totally overhyped  Roll Eyes
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Leave the tech aside
Lets compare the charts between Stratis now   vs   ETH 2016- March 2017

lol totally look alike...
Now stratis in the same position of ETH in March this year.

Lets go further :

First ETH run took 12 days

Next big run took 54 days since first run :

True Moon run took 36 days since 2nd run :

FULL RUN = 102 DAYS TO TRUE MOON.
Calculated Stratis True moon = 195 USD in MARCH 22 2018
It's possible but who knows. Personally I think that it was too much IMO but seeing how ethereum had gone up to that price range, then I think it is possible. Even so, there are many contenders that are likely to also be future ethereum so I think it ain't gonna be like that yet. Waves and other contenders like NEO are most likely be the ones who will compete with Stratis. There is also other possible altcoins that might steal the attention of market from it. For now let's watch the news about crypto, it will tell if this prediction will come true or not.
Leave the tech aside
Lets compare the charts between Stratis now   vs   ETH 2016- March 2017

Lets go further :

Ethereum will be a better choice because there's crowdsales and other teams investing in it. STRAT was pumped already.

Yes Stratis was pumped to 8 $ ! Its fucking over 8 $ compared to 450$ Eth
Which one pumped harder?
When Business adopt the new platform , Dapps , Icos run on Stratis . 6-8$/strat is abit too cheap dont you think ?
Stratis even can solve alot problems happens with ETH riGht now, for example the CEO already confirmed about the fund lock concept , When some projects finished their ICO fundraise , the Stratis coins will be locked until some milestones can be reached , that time the fund can be unlocked ! Thats totally awesome , will reduce alot of scams imo! People will trust that ICo platform more.
Next is about scalability , Eth network now got overloaded due to some fucking cryptokittes lol. Thats not a problem with Stratis 's Sidechains , more info about sidechains will come soon.
Btw stratis can give privacy solution for Bitcoin,  the king of crypto atm , people now underestimate this so much , but not for long.
ETH is the first but not the first always the best.  Once people realize about the problems eth having right now , Stratis is one of the best candidate can fix that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Leave the tech aside
Lets compare the charts between Stratis now   vs   ETH 2016- March 2017

Lets go further :

Ethereum will be a better choice because there's crowdsales and other teams investing in it. STRAT was pumped already.
I am true fan of stratis, it is my best coin. 102 days is very long time, I think it will go the moon before 102 days. It may be bigger than ethereum in the future
101 days left  Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
While stratis can experience some growth and you could draw some similarities to ethereum you cannot simply assume that it will follow the same growth, it's a very unscientific method of mapping out stratis' growth and I'd be amazed if it were to happen. There are so many differences that are unaccounted for that I just cannot see it being the case.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
Well, I don't think it would be the same height as ETHEREUM. From ETHEREUM then nebylo almost strong competitors. So it is now a large Alliance. A huge army of fans.
And graphics you a stretch were painted on they were different.
I think that Stratis will grow. HE is one of the best. Platform which can help the real business it will grow. I think around 50 $ it will cost in 2018.
Stratis is the best candidate for top 5 coinmarketcap next year imo , or even top 3.
It has everything what the other projects hoping for , a good project with awesome developers , also really strong community support!
Meanwhiles alot of people losing their money with scam projects , elektra , confido , neo gold . Neoconnect , Credencecoin..... I really dont understand why the hell they put their money on those projects but not on Stratis ? This project is fucking legit man , check their Github or join slack and see what the devs doing .

Btw do you guys know Radiums Porting their codebase to Stratis protocol ? Thats totally a compliment !
 All i see is a bright future ahead for Stratis , the next three digits $ coins ! Lets see what gonna happen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Well, I don't think it would be the same height as ETHEREUM. From ETHEREUM then nebylo almost strong competitors. So it is now a large Alliance. A huge army of fans.
And graphics you a stretch were painted on they were different.
I think that Stratis will grow. HE is one of the best. Platform which can help the real business it will grow. I think around 50 $ it will cost in 2018.
Activity: 105
Merit: 17
Callisto Network (CLO)
Leave the tech aside
Lets compare the charts between Stratis now   vs   ETH 2016- March 2017

Lets go further :

I hope so.

I like your enthusiasm Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Lol, so you think Stratis will just copy ETH exactly? Not going to happen! I like Stratis and own a few, but it doesn't work like that. Stratis will start to pump as their masternodes, including the smaller 1000 coin ones are released. Stratis has the best dev documentation by far for smart contracts.
Agree, both coins do not have any correlation, and it's not going to work this way. While there is still more news and releases in the coming week, I'm sure the price will rise soon. And also on the daily chart, it has broken its downtrend, found its bottom and started to turn, it's really a good thing.
Let's just wait until it happens there are more good things that will happen to STRATIS but I don't think that it will gonna be like from what it done from ETHEREUM but if your speculation might come to be true then that would be good for STRATIS then investing and mining (if ever it can be mined) will be a good move to have it.
The Market went up  over 430b $  thats HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.
New waves of investors , new money ... You cant imagine the pump power once the crowd join in the party , never underestimate man. Once Stratis platform is fully ready , Dapps , Icos run on stratis . You think those new investors wait for the price to go down and invest  ? Nah they gonna fomo and buy the shit out of it.  

Opportunity only comes once, just like ETH at 15-20$ , after that first bullrun to 46$ , it never ever come back down to 20$ again...
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Let's just wait until it happens there are more good things that will happen to STRATIS but I don't think that it will gonna be like from what it done from ETHEREUM but if your speculation might come to be true then that would be good for STRATIS then investing and mining (if ever it can be mined) will be a good move to have it.
Pages:
Jump to: