Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATIS is very volatile - page 2. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 01:32:45 AM
I held a bunch months ago, was down heavy for months then all of a sudden it shot up. I would definitely use risk management if you're going to invest in this one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 01:13:51 AM
Startis are coming up for their own smart contracts format and expansion have lot of expectation so the coin is volatile at the  movement
Looks like someone is getting serious now. If stratis is more volatile than many other altcoins, I believe it would be best suited for trading. It can produce some good profits if the holder rather trader has some knowledge of this coin and can come up with accurate predictions to. The more volatile a coin is, the bigger are the profits it can return. All depends on the holder of the coin.
Activity: 252
April 28, 2018, 10:06:56 AM
Startis are coming up for their own smart contracts format and expansion have lot of expectation so the coin is volatile at the  movement
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
April 28, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
This volatility is commonly happens in all altcoins. Its true that whenever the dev team has a project to launch obviously its price will come up, but there is a key point that all alts will uptrend, when the price of bitcoin will uptrend and reach it highest price, that i think strat will sure come up.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 28, 2018, 09:26:49 AM
that part is usually true about any other altcoin! the dev team of any altcoin releases something new and hype it up in the news then there is a decent pump coming because of it. and every pump will have its dump too hence the big volatility of the whole thing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
April 28, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

In the bullish market this scenario looks quite realistic - Stratis Technical Analysis: (STRAT/BTC) Hoping To Rise From The Ashes. Looking Bullish In The Long-Term.

PS   I didn't find any actual branch of Stratis-speculation, so I chose this topic as the most relevant in SERP.

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 12, 2017, 10:52:12 PM
I think Stratis has a high level of volatility because many people who participated in ICO took out their profits, this does not mean it's not a good coin. Stratis, in my opinion, is one of the best cryptos at the moment. Beginning 2018 we should not see prices less than 10usd for Stratis or earlier. Perhaps another reason is that many people are cold storing Stratis, and whales are aware of this, so they take this opportunity to make massive trades and gain more Stratis coins.
A lot of people are rushing to buy the bitcoin as much as they can to receive the rumour token just like bitcoin gold and 1 bitcoin will be equal to 10 bitcoin gold. As you can see we will be facing 25 october and that makes me feel better to buy stratis at that time of the bitcoin fork.
hot
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 10:45:21 PM
I think Stratis has a high level of volatility because many people who participated in ICO took out their profits, this does not mean it's not a good coin. Stratis, in my opinion, is one of the best cryptos at the moment. Beginning 2018 we should not see prices less than 10usd for Stratis or earlier. Perhaps another reason is that many people are cold storing Stratis, and whales are aware of this, so they take this opportunity to make massive trades and gain more Stratis coins.
Activity: 31
July 24, 2017, 09:50:45 AM
Anyone knows why STRATIS is so volatile. Whenever DEV team announce something new there is a big pump and then few days later dump again.
In your opinion will this platform in near future compete with ETH for example? I couldn't find any ICO on this platform ...
Pages:
Jump to: