Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1031. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Everyone is waiting for a good entry point now but it's just keeps climbing up and up and you are missing your chance. If you do not get in before 10,000 you're a fool
10k can be in some hours , it is going only up, every hour +1000 sat  Cheesy
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Lol I am going to see a lot of STRAT bagholders like START

This cycle always repeat itself

Up 4-x from ICO prices, and the coin hasnt even started bringing out updates like LISK or WAVES

Soon it will go to sub ICO prices and bagholders will be desperate

Just a word of caution...Dont be greedy, caught in the FOMO..

Watchout

grim reaper find another thread to annoy!!

It wasn't long ago people were saying all ICO's fall below ICO price straight away. You trolls are ridiculous.

Last time I checked WAVES has had delay after delay after delay. Full node was supposed to be released shortly after distribution. They're still waiting over there without a date. Lisk hasn't done to much either other than release updates for a 'broken' chain.

Imo you can sell now and take your well deserved profit from investing or you can hold and risk it for the astronomical returns.

Have a good day now.

Just ignor dranster, he is a troll who sold earlier than pump or didn't join ico, this coin is good though, very less fud here than others.

Looking to Stratis website and DEV. team looks good...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Up 4-x from ICO prices, and the coin hasnt even started bringing out updates like LISK or WAVES

Watchout

It wasn't long ago people were saying all ICO's fall below ICO price straight away. You trolls are ridiculous.

Last time I checked WAVES has had delay after delay after delay. Full node was supposed to be released shortly after distribution. They're still waiting over there without a date. Lisk hasn't done to much either other than release updates for a 'broken' chain.

Imo you can sell now and take your well deserved profit from investing or you can hold and risk it for the astronomical returns.

Have a good day now.

Just ignor dranster, he is a troll who sold earlier than pump or didn't join ico, this coin is good though, very less fud here than others.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Everyone is waiting for a good entry point now but it's just keeps climbing up and up and you are missing your chance. If you do not get in before 10,000 you're a fool
Activity: 722

Watchout

Have a good day now.
legendary

Watchout
you will buy it fot 30k soon , like people eth for 10$ now
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Watchout

No balls, no glory.  You don't jump out of a rollercoaster while it's going up.
legendary
#39 on coinmarketcap.  Anytime now and Stratis will hit Poloniex.  
poloniex soon for sure , i am ready to buy more after poloniex  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1400
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Watchout

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
#39 on coinmarketcap.  Anytime now and Stratis will hit Poloniex.  
Activity: 546

Watchout
legendary
so next green candle will be around 8k soon  Wink
Activity: 644
All I am going to say is people are watching the Black Pearl sail away.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
just a coordinated pump and dump

No0bs will get rekt  Grin

Just compare the price with waves and you will see that the price is so ridiculously low. We have still 5x to waves. The reason is that everyone was tired of ICO and some losses from waves leading to a very low investment in stratis. Now everybody is regretting and want to catch up until the market cap of waves.

Could be next ethereum   Cheesy  People will cry if they don't buy cheap strat now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
just a coordinated pump and dump

No0bs will get rekt  Grin

Just compare the price with waves and you will see that the price is so ridiculously low. We have still 5x to waves. The reason is that everyone was tired of ICO and some losses from waves leading to a very low investment in stratis. Now everybody is regretting and want to catch up until the market cap of waves.
Activity: 535
Love me tender
Activity: 910
wow,the price toward 6000 !
20 k by the end of tomorrow
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Just wanna say thanks to all those that didn't buy during the ICO to make this one of the most undervalued coins during this period.  Grin Grin Grin

we have to thank waves&rise bad ico, therefore ico flippers dare not join stratis ico, our value was not deluted by those retards    Grin
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
this coin has a great potential.. price is still cheap imo.
Activity: 266
Just wanna say thanks to all those that didn't buy during the ICO to make this one of the most undervalued coins during this period.  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: