Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1176. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Looking at your roadmap. I must say Stratis has very rich features. A lot of mainstream applications may be developed under this platform. Good job.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
the 10% bonus ended? we are now on 5% period,right?

Correct. We are @ 5% bonus period now.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
The future will be Digital
the 10% bonus ended? we are now on 5% period,right?
Last Hour to receive a 10% bonus
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Is there a minimum amount too be in the ICO? (like 0.01BTC or something)?

No minimum amount. You can send any amount of Btc.

Okay cool, im in!

Btw whats the expected release date?

also i like what you've done with viral exchange!

Thank you. The viral exchange is a powerful social tool that Chris developed.

Stratis Road Map

Just over 2 Hours left to receive a 10% bonus.
Activity: 448
Ben2016
no more ico's for me. Goodluck guys and gals.
absolutely agreed ! ICOs are the best way to make couple college nerds very rich while u will be left at the mercy of day traders . Hold on tight to your BTC. DONT BE FOOLED
Activity: 182

Might be a good idea to update the website with these details via a blogpost or something.

Will be interesting if that roadmap has an influence on the fund collection. Quite vague. Fiat gateways are planned for February but no partners are announced. We will see how serious the project will be taken. I have my doubts. Sorry to say this.

Hi btcnoob85,

This is a development roadmap, was you expecting low level architectural details on the roadmap?

We have significant financial services experience in the team, we are fully aware of all the legal hurdles and 'partnerships' that are required. We have been vague for a reason, we do not want to release low level details before development has even started, so other projects can clone our tech for their own projects.

I agree. It's understandable to not release too many details especially about financial partners considering that there are other projects aiming also at the establishment of fiat gateways. I just wanted to stress the importance of the connection to the real world. Watching with interest.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

https://ico.stratisplatform.com

Only 5 hours left to receive a 10% bonus ends 10pm GMT.
Activity: 574
Can u explain a bit more about theviralexchange and how it works exactly? Do we earn Stratis there right now already for activity?

It's quite easy actually, you just use twitter to retweet or like their tweets. Then you go back to viralexchange and press "confirm" to get 15-20 Stratis tokens per Action. I also got a few new followers that way, I guess they think I'm involved in the development of Stratis lol ^^

Already earned 440 Stratis that way  Smiley

Wow that sounds great! :O
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Can u explain a bit more about theviralexchange and how it works exactly? Do we earn Stratis there right now already for activity?

It's quite easy actually, you just use twitter to retweet or like their tweets. Then you go back to viralexchange and press "confirm" to get 15-20 Stratis tokens per Action. I also got a few new followers that way, I guess they think I'm involved in the development of Stratis lol ^^

Already earned 440 Stratis that way  Smiley

Hey,

You were the first but you only posted twice instead of 20 in two weeks and missed out on a stake/point.

Adverts are added on a daily basis to action (tweet, follow, like). Every action, you earn 10-20 of Stratis tokens. Some users would have over 1000 Stratis tokens by now.

Thanks for the quick reply, I haven't been able to access internet for a week. Hope I am able to be more active in the future. Smiley

Look at my PM when you get a chance.

Hey,

You were the first but you only posted twice instead of 20 in two weeks and missed out on a stake/point.

Adverts are added on a daily basis to action (tweet, follow, like). Every action, you earn 10-20 Stratis tokens. Some users would have over 1000 Stratis tokens by now.
Activity: 356
Stratis now has its own subreddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform

The subreddit seems off to a good start with subscibers/uniques per day. Smiley
Jump to: