Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1182. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Testing my signature... .thanks for the free coins.

Thank you for joining the campaign.
Hello, how much stratis i can buy with 1 btc at the current ico rate? And how i buy them? I already created an account? So for buying some tokens i just have to deposit btc to that address?

The price of each Stratis will be calculated at the end of the ICO. The more btc invested the higher the price per Stratis.
What is the minimum amount stratis ICO is projecting to raise for this project ?

There is not official minimum amount. However, no less than 1000 BTC would be required to develop this platform and to build our sales, business development and marketing team. This is the minimum amount required to have the capabilities required to make this project a success.

In the unlikely scenario that we did not exceed this amount, we would refund all investors. I am confident that we will exceed this amount.

With the BTC halving the price of BTC will rise. Is it really so usable to count 1000 as minimum for developing the platform? How and when will you convert the funds in $? And how many $ do you will need?

Just will repeat my question in the hope to get an answer:
With the BTC halving the price of BTC will rise. Is it really so usable to count 1000 BTC as minimum for developing the platform? How and when will you convert the funds in $? And how many $ do you will need?

1k btc at the time was around $600,000. No one can be sure bitcoin will rise even though it is looking likely. The funds will be spent on marketing, development, legal costs, wages etc.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Testing my signature... .thanks for the free coins.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
What is the minimum amount stratis ICO is projecting to raise for this project ?

There is not official minimum amount. However, no less than 1000 BTC would be required to develop this platform and to build our sales, business development and marketing team. This is the minimum amount required to have the capabilities required to make this project a success.

In the unlikely scenario that we did not exceed this amount, we would refund all investors. I am confident that we will exceed this amount.

With the BTC halving the price of BTC will rise. Is it really so usable to count 1000 as minimum for developing the platform? How and when will you convert the funds in $? And how many $ do you will need?

With the BTC halving the price of BTC will rise. Is it really so usable to count 1000 BTC as minimum for developing the platform? How and when will you convert the funds in $? And how many $ do you will need?

Maybe 1000 BTC was just a USD conversion from BTC/USD and the real amount they need is from the USD price. It would be weird if the goal was kept at 1000 BTC if BTC rose 1.3x or something like that.

To propose a solution to the bounty problem, make a clone named Stratis and just give out bounties with those  Roll Eyes. That way, the deal is satisfied.

I like the clone idea. But, if the project doesn't accomplished 1000btc. BTC get returns and I think no one should get pay for any bounties because there is no token to give out period. That is the end of it and that risk in cryto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
i dont think we going to hit 1000 btc and also btc is trending up
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Hello, how much stratis i can buy with 1 btc at the current ico rate? And how i buy them? I already created an account? So for buying some tokens i just have to deposit btc to that address?
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Hello

How do I buy pre lauched Stratis?..I am kind of having problems with my network so please be understanding. Some link or anything...

S.
Go here
https://ico.stratisplatform.com
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Please spare us the drama.  Nobody cares about anyone making their living off of pumping altcoins.  Take that crap to another thread.

My concern is that there doesn't seem to be any technical discussion or updates on anything technical.  I could care less about the amount of twitter followers.  Lets see some examples or at least some concepts on real use scenarios of the technology. 

Twitter followers? Mentioned in the whitepaper are case studies how Stratis tech will be used in the real world.

I'm well aware of the whitepaper.  I would like to see more information regarding the technology.  I understand the importance of a vibrant twitter campaign.  Is anything being done right now and are there any "real use' case scenarios identified at this time beyond just vague generalizations about utilizing blockchain technology? 

So we are essentially at "Concept" stage and waiting for the 1000 btc threshold for any actual work to start?

Has any code beyond what Nicolas has already created with his NBitcoin been written? 

Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

Maybe 1000 BTC was just a USD conversion from BTC/USD and the real amount they need is from the USD price. It would be weird if the goal was kept at 1000 BTC if BTC rose 1.3x or something like that.

To propose a solution to the bounty problem, make a clone named Stratis and just give out bounties with those  Roll Eyes. That way, the deal is satisfied.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
the bounty its only for twitter ?
i cant earn many bounty for facebook on theviralexchange.
legendary
Activity: 952
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

How can they pay if the project doesn't go ahead?  What do you want magic beans?

If they can't pay they shouldn't have put up the bounties. If they can't pay Stratis then pay them with bitcoin. Support the consequences,be responsible for your project's fail.. If they stated from beginning that they won't pay and let the translators know about that than the fault is on the bounty takers of course.

Who is being the kid now?  You may not like it but that is life.  If that is the worst thing that has happened to you then you have not lived.

Don't give me lessons about life. You're making me a kid because I said I don't like this situation? Very mature. Keep it on!

Professional? - I'm sorry this is not letters to the Financial Times.  If you want polite conversation go back to the 19th century.

Also I wasn't attacking him and I have already clarified that and apologised personally for any offence caused.  Either way it is none of your business.  If you are so outraged by what someone else says on the internet then you are the one who needs to get real, grow up and get an education.

Also, I can speak exactly the way I like. 

We have something called free speech here - go and learn about it or go back to whichever communist shit hole you came out of.

Professional-I mean you don't give a job to someone and when the payroll is up you say "I'm sorry,but we don't know/have with what to pay you."
You see that's the problem with people nowadays,they are rude,they don't care about other people needs and feelings. That's why we live in chaos,corruption,etc.

I saw many cases where some people beaten a man on the street and the other kept walking like nothing was happening. I know that is a much serious thing,but being indifferent here,most surely you would be indifferent on such a case.

You're right,you can speak exactly how you like here,but that does not mean you need to forget your education at home. Respect for apologising to Qiman. More insults... I'll just ignore them.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Well, it is BTC149 atm.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Quit crying guys.  You knew the rules of the game and decided to play.  If ICO does not reach 1000btc, no one will be paid.  You don't see me crying about "I clicked all those twitter likes and follows on the viral exchange and I will not be paid?" and "I became your signature whore for nothing"  lol  If you really want your bounties, dump more btc into the project until it hits 1000btc.  Simple as that.  Now stop crying me a river, you're no Justin Timberlake. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
legendary
Activity: 952
This is not fair for the people who did the translations. If Stratis does not reach it's goal of 1000BTC raised,what happens to the time spent by Qiman and other people who took bounties?? Let's take this case: Qiman has translated both the site and the OP and I assure you that it does not take 1 hour Roll Eyes even for very experienced translators. I've made a fast research on the internet and on average translators can do around 2000-2500 words/day. And there are a lot of info to be translated both in the OP and on the site. Moreover he should have been warned that he may not get paid if the project doesn't have success.

How can they pay if the project doesn't go ahead?  What do you want magic beans?

I don't like when things like this happen

Who is being the kid now?  You may not like it but that is life.  If that is the worst thing that has happened to you then you have not lived.

This is not professional at all! Beside this,I see people who are insulting him and his work. @Soul_eater_123 you said he shouldn't be so easily offended: There are many types of people,some will don't give a sh8t on what you say and some will feel insulted as after 30-40 years of work some "kid" comes and spits out preconceptions and rude words.
"As for foul language welcome to the internet." - WTF? Do you think that if on the internet you can "speak" how you want? That just shows how uneducated you are. I would expect that from a newbie,but from a hero member?

Professional? - I'm sorry this is not letters to the Financial Times.  If you want polite conversation go back to the 19th century.

Also I wasn't attacking him and I have already clarified that and apologised personally for any offence caused.  Either way it is none of your business.  If you are so outraged by what someone else says on the internet then you are the one who needs to get real, grow up and get an education.

Also, I can speak exactly the way I like. 

We have something called free speech here - go and learn about it or go back to whichever communist shit hole you came out of.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
This is not fair for the people who did the translations. If Stratis does not reach it's goal of 1000BTC raised,what happens to the time spent by Qiman and other people who took bounties?? Let's take this case: Qiman has translated both the site and the OP and I assure you that it does not take 1 hour Roll Eyes even for very experienced translators. I've made a fast research on the internet and on average translators can do around 2000-2500 words/day. And there are a lot of info to be translated both in the OP and on the site. Moreover he should have been warned that he may not get paid if the project doesn't have success.

I don't like when things like this happen. This is not professional at all! Beside this,I see people who are insulting him and his work. @Soul_eater_123 you said he shouldn't be so easily offended: There are many types of people,some will don't give a sh8t on what you say and some will feel insulted as after 30-40 years of work some "kid" comes and spits out preconceptions and rude words.
"As for foul language welcome to the internet." - WTF? Do you think that if you are on the internet you can "speak" how you want? That just shows how uneducated you are. I would expect that from a newbie,but from a hero member?

As a solution for the managers of this project if STRATIS doesn't meet it's goal: You should reward at least half of the bounties in form of bitcoin payment. If you don't,then... In my opinion you have a pretty lack of integrity and conscience as those people who completed the bounties wasted the most precious resource in life.

However,I hope Stratis will reach it's goal as I think it has a good plan,but a good plan is never enough. Hard work,perseverance,HONESTY and generosity  are needed. Good Luck,Stratis! Wink
Jump to: