Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1204. (Read 1891099 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
The ICO looks to be getting a respectable amount of interest.  Sorry if this has been asked and I missed it.  Is there a minimum target amount of btc needed to proceed with the project?  How much is needed to finance Nicolas Dorier to work on this project.  And is there a time frame for for when this work will be completed or is it open ended?  I take it that nothing has been started yet at this time and that the ICO is needed to fund development.  I'm trying to understand when any work towards this project will likely start and when we could expect a release of any kind.  Not an exact date but at least some kind of timetable would be nice.  If enough isn't raised for Nicolas Dorier to perform the work is there a backup plan to enlist other developers?

Hey, just to confirm it here, I will work on Stratis Bitcoin full node implementation if Stratis manage to raise enough for financing my work.
This will be a bitcoin full node, based on NBitcoin. Easier to debug, compile, and change on your own.

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
ICO Site is going down for a few mins for maintenance.

extend to 12 GMT 20%

Apologies, the ICO Platform is now back online.  Smiley

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Hello again, thank you for all the great developments and updates. I sent you a pm because I had a problem with uploading the Chinese translation so I have sent you it as it is if you still wish to use it, you may do so.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

extend to 12 GMT 20%
Just finished updating the Stratis Signature Campaign Spreadsheet. Ive noticed a couple of users have removed the signature.

They have been disqualified. 20 posts in two weeks with a visible Stratis signature is the requirement.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10AITBpCkRQvmLHga9U36zRMx5LPSoJ--qdxBcSQv_wo/
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Is there a way to find out how much is 1 Stratis token?

It varies depending on the users investing in Stratis.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is there a way to find out how much is 1 Stratis token?
Activity: 476
hi
i am having trouble to invest on the ico page since it did not have "Copy to clipboard" function and the address is overlapping the column box dimension.

and when i try to highlight the bitcoin address and then press alt+c... it shown like like this

1KVpu6JF(sensor)F9WZi32PZAeFhfBRmT3NW
BTC Invested

but the onscreen page is just stop until

1KVpu6JF(sensor)9WZi32PZAeFhfBRmT3

which one is correct?? Since i don't wan to make a silly mistake  Grin

If you press the green button with lines above, the menu on the left side goes away and the address is in the box.

Thanks... case solved  Grin
Activity: 518
Hey, can someone help?
My deposited BTC doesn't reflect on the ICO page, it's been over a day.

scam, scam scam!! lol im just playing. Goodluck with your project Krushang
Hey, can someone help?

Hi,

Please DM me the transaction details.

Thanks
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hey, can someone help?
Sig add.Good luck.

Thanks, I will add you to the list.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
I deposited funds through my ico.stratisplatform.com account about 12 hours ago and it is still not showing my investment. Is anyone else having problems here?

Sent bitcoin deposit yesterday but it isn't showing in my account.
Logout and relogin solved the problem.

Correct, the devs will be implementing a balance update button today. This will remove the requirement to re-login.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Entrepreneur and blockchain enthusiast
How much the price of stratis, whether prices will accumulatively?

No set price. The price of each Stratis Token will be calculated once the ICO is over.

Where can we see total raised?

Its on the ICO page. What missing is the no. of tokens corresponds to the btc you donated.

thanks mate, also is there any escrow involved?

Edit: Sorry, already saw multi-sig wallet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

No set price. The price of each Stratis Token will be calculated once the ICO is over.

Its on the ICO page. What missing is the no. of tokens corresponds to the btc you donated.
Activity: 276
I deposited funds through my ico.stratisplatform.com account about 12 hours ago and it is still not showing my investment. Is anyone else having problems here?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Entrepreneur and blockchain enthusiast

Jump to: