Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 696. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 100
price is going down..i just lost $100 usd.

If you haven't sold, you didn't lose anything.  If you already sold, you lost more than $100.   Wink

Yeah not yet sold..i just want to add more investment into this.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
I have a few days not on the computer, but why the price is only 7k sat now? Stratis team is so legit, it won't be any negative news on us, but what is wrong with the price? Whales dumped? New whales please come to buy more. Thanks.

Nothing wrong..it's just a market.. SOmeone is trying to push the price to the bottom to buy more stratis before great news. he knows that it's gonna be huge and will be rewarded x10 this year.

ready for takeoff

Get ready for the launch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0cE9RgK5M

Beautiful sound Smiley I don't sell min price for 1 Stratis is 2$ ..
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

If you haven't sold, you didn't lose anything.  If you already sold, you lost more than $100.   Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
I have a few days not on the computer, but why the price is only 7k sat now? Stratis team is so legit, it won't be any negative news on us, but what is wrong with the price? Whales dumped? New whales please come to buy more. Thanks.

Nothing wrong..it's just a market.. SOmeone is trying to push the price to the bottom to buy more stratis before great news. he knows that it's gonna be huge and will be rewarded x10 this year.

ready for takeoff

Get ready for the launch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0cE9RgK5M
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

ready for takeoff
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Activity: 339

If you don't sell the coin for losses, then you do not lose money, so holding your coin is the best and safe, do not store your coin on exchanges, especially you can withdraw for staking reward.

for staking reward the wallet must be open?or its ok if its close?

Wallet needs to be open and unlocked for staking.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I just bought some STRAT as price is very attractive right now, unbelievable it was the double just little time ago. I can't understand ppl are panicing and dumping like hell, STARTIS is a very promising project and it will hit again those 15k Smiley

Nobody knows for sure but since it is still 5X the ICO price the dumps could be some ICO holders which need some money.
I just bought some STRAT as price is very attractive right now, unbelievable it was the double just little time ago. I can't understand ppl are panicing and dumping like hell, STARTIS is a very promising project and it will hit again those 15k Smiley

If you don't sell the coin for losses, then you do not lose money, so holding your coin is the best and safe, do not store your coin on exchanges, especially you can withdraw for staking reward.

for staking reward the wallet must be open?or its ok if its close?

That would be good.
Finally I can buy again some STRAT.

thats good..i just dumb and not to wait for the price going increase..

btw. I will buy more
Activity: 241

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Im buying more and more STRAT, waiting for 15k again soon

Going to be a wild month  Wink
Activity: 322

That would be good.
Finally I can buy again some STRAT.

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Are you crazy? Why you guys are so impatient and keep dumping? I have to buy more bitcoin to buy Stratis, although many people are panic, I still believe in Stratis and want to buy more.

Panic is awesome when you want to buy more cheap coins. If it gets to 6000 I am going to buy with both hands.
Are you crazy? Why you guys are so impatient and keep dumping? I have to buy more bitcoin to buy Stratis, although many people are panic, I still believe in Stratis and want to buy more.
What happened to the 28 btc wall?

I see 20 btc red candle, I think they jerk dumped his sell wall directly on the buy support, pathetic panic poor boy. Anyway, I am not happy about the price, but the price is a good entry point.

Maybe now it's a good time to get some more STRAT, and hopefully the price will move up again in near future
What happened to the 28 btc wall?

I see 20 btc red candle, I think they jerk dumped his sell wall directly on the buy support, pathetic panic poor boy. Anyway, I am not happy about the price, but the price is a good entry point.
Jump to: