Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 734. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Can somebody PM me when STRATIS reaches $1.

Thanks in advance

So you can buy it ? Come back in 3-4 months.
Activity: 318
Merit: 101
Can somebody PM me when STRATIS reaches $1.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Wow, the "Ledger Nano S Genesis Edition" hardware wallets have arrived at Stratis HQ and they look awesome!

i want one... where i can buy? .... i can sell this product on my sperimental marketplace.. thanks

Only 50 of these are made, so they will be hard to come by. How to reserve one will be announced soon.

Don`t put "hard" and these pictures in one post. After all we are nerds here... Grin Cheesy
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Wow, the "Ledger Nano S Genesis Edition" hardware wallets have arrived at Stratis HQ and they look awesome!

i want one... where i can buy? .... i can sell this product on my sperimental marketplace.. thanks

Only 50 of these are made, so they will be hard to come by. How to reserve one will be announced soon.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Wow that's such a beautiful piece of hardware  Grin It's awesome to see how this project keeps developing. This year will be great for STRATIS.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Nothing deserves to be so sexy.. Grin Cheesy
Activity: 339

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Don't forget to follow the official Twitter account of Stratis: https://twitter.com/stratisplatform

And the unofficial Twitter account of me for Stratis news: https://twitter.com/Khil0ne
Activity: 364
Thanks guy's !  Grin

You're welcome - I'll keep an eye out for you.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Activity: 294
Stratis is about to move big league. Every top wallet has used this opportunity to accumulate. We should test 18k which would be about a 3x from here, all the way possibly to a 6x. I would highly recommend getting your position in before the expo because this is your last chance. Don't be a fool, think about it, no other project can pretty much guarantee such easy returns. If top wallets haven't cashed and ran from the last pump testing 15-18k, I think we are in for a ride.

and to add to this - most of the top wallets belong to big supporters of Stratis. Folks who want to see the project succeed and continue to grow into a sustainable business. The consequence for traders is that there will be no mass dumps when Strat rises 3,4,5x - as most of the whales are holding for long term.

"as most of the whales are holding for long term.''

I see something else  Wink

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/#!rich

Please tell me what you see then?

I am in this from the beginning and I agree with DaddyH. Most of us are ICO holders and we are proud supporters of Stratis. You do know people move around coins now and then right Wink. I don't know where you based your ''I see something else'' on. But it's not correct anyway.

How do you want to know if i'm not correct.
If you do not know what I mean!?
Not anyone his holding this coin for the long term.....

Thats what i see Wink

Come and join the Stratis slack and talk to some of these whales yourself. You can ask them where they see the potential of Stratis and plans for their investment.

Great plan! 

Do i need a invite or something to join the slack channel?

https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/

Welcome, the above link is the auto-invite to stratis slack, there are currently 1094 Stratistians there, welcome to join the warm community, we will rock you.  Grin  Stratis will rock your pocket bigger and bigger.
Stratis is about to move big league. Every top wallet has used this opportunity to accumulate. We should test 18k which would be about a 3x from here, all the way possibly to a 6x. I would highly recommend getting your position in before the expo because this is your last chance. Don't be a fool, think about it, no other project can pretty much guarantee such easy returns. If top wallets haven't cashed and ran from the last pump testing 15-18k, I think we are in for a ride.

and to add to this - most of the top wallets belong to big supporters of Stratis. Folks who want to see the project succeed and continue to grow into a sustainable business. The consequence for traders is that there will be no mass dumps when Strat rises 3,4,5x - as most of the whales are holding for long term.

I am in this from the beginning and I agree with DaddyH. Most of us are ICO holders and we are proud supporters of Stratis. You do know people move around coins now and then right Wink. I don't know where you based your ''I see something else'' on. But it's not correct anyway.

Thats what i see Wink

Come and join the Stratis slack and talk to some of these whales yourself. You can ask them where they see the potential of Stratis and plans for their investment.

Great plan! 

here you go: Stratisplatform.Slack.com
Don't Trust Words

Thats what i see Wink

Great plan! 

Thats what i see Wink

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Thats what i see Wink

What gives you that indication?
Don't Trust Words

Thats what i see Wink

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Don't Trust Words

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/#!wallets

Jump to: