Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 794. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I'll just throw this out here....  needless to say,  STAKE it (STRATIS)  MAKE IT.  Smiley

C.R.E.A.M  - Coins Rule Everything Around Me.

REAL men stake and eat pussy.....  Guess what i am doing next  Wink

Good Call!  Staking the STRATIS and getting 1 STRAT rewards is just like getting $1 in the future... and with that kind of money coming in daily...

You will be doing A LOT of eating!  Wink
How much you have stratis in wallet?
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
I'll just throw this out here....  needless to say,  STAKE it (STRATIS)  MAKE IT.  Smiley

Good Call!  Staking the STRATIS and getting 1 STRAT rewards is just like getting $1 in the future... and with that kind of money coming in daily...

You will be doing A LOT of eating!  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
Are you guys ready with the lowball orders yet. I pulled mine because I thought they were tooooo dammmm high. Now I have them at 2500 3000 and 3500.

Bring it on baby!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Then why are there buy orders on 1 sat? That says enough. I bought on 12000 and had to sell with loss because this is scam
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Typical pump and dump coin this. People losing money if they don't sell Bitcoin is going hard.

Nice making an account specially to FUD Smiley.

People in this community are to smart to fall for this nonsense, you have been ignored.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Typical pump and dump coin this. People losing money if they don't sell Bitcoin is going hard.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

I am right there with you Smiley staking staking staking all day long Smiley.

Same here. Getting more blocks than usual. Still about 46% is staking so that's good!

Staking is only profitable for Bagholders investors in Stratis, I can see from your screen shot you are making decent amount of $$.
Activity: 668

Same here. Getting more blocks than usual. Still about 46% is staking so that's good!
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Activity: 784
I wait for lower rate and then buy stratis tokens for more staking.

how many stratis price now sir, i have 400 stratis from theviralexchange
thank you
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I wait for lower rate and then buy stratis tokens for more staking.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Damn you btc. You go up 2% and everybody freak out.   Cry
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
How to withdraw my 5 stratis from theviralexchange?

You can't because the minimum is 10 STRAT and also you should ask in TVE thread or ask to website support

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tve-theviralexchange-p2p-marketing-earn-btc-with-social-media-1523238

https://theviralexchange.freshdesk.com/
Activity: 339
It's going to be a rough few days for altcoins if Bitcoin keeps this up. Hold strong Stratizens.

@STRATIS team / community

Please consider checking out my new project which can potentially help spread new discussion for STRATIS! Today it was launched into Beta. You can claim your invite codes here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-delete-thread-1699338

When I purchase advertisements from a range of crypto websites, this will bring in new traffic to my forum from different sources rather than just bitcointalk.
STRATIS are eligible to claim a featured category on my forum if they wish. (More info can be found on the thread/forum).

My budget for this project is 30-btc. Thanks for reading.

Good luck with your project!
Activity: 381
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
There is a good ignore button to ignore fudders

Who is fudding? If you're talking about sourchops, that is not fud that is truth so get your head out of your ass. When king btc rises it's peasant alts crumble, you watch stratis will be bad because of the amount of coin the dev team hold and they only want btc when all is said and done  Cheesy Timber!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
STRAT DUMP in 5,4,3,2,1.

No way,  Grin   7k is tye floor, you had better buy now, remember last diamond floor? Strat was fluctuated from 3-6k for 1 month, and then boosted.

No way man. Once btc flys and she's rigth about to its going to demolish all the alts, we gonna see red liek we never saw before. Trust me.
Orders in the 5k are good for now and maybe even 4k depending on how high btc flys.

You must wanna buy cheap stratis, so no fud ia good for this coin, don't try to manipulate the market. Don't harm the market if you are a stratis believer.

Listen dude. I dont care if I buy at 5k or never again.

Obviously you do care, a lot, or you would not be posting here.  The more you post, the more you tell us that you care.

There are loads of people who really don't care. They don't post here
Activity: 812
How to withdraw my 5 stratis from theviralexchange?
Activity: 658
Why not stratis in the viralexchange?
Because their do not give evidently. Legend says that Stratis tokens in TVE distribute to users from certain countries (I don't know which exactly and I doubt that it's true).
The CEO of Stratis is the developer of theviralexchange.com. I earned a lot of Stratis on there already.
How often Stratis appear in your theviralexchange? I did not see them there already many days.
I think it is weekly, when they publish their weekly report.
Jump to: