Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 800. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
Stratis coming closer to my reentry price. only a few k sat left. Comong bitcorn. Start doing your thing so stratis can dump

Haha. I agree with you, although I'd love to load up more at a cheaper level, I feel that the increasing dump and lowered price together with the FUD that is somewhat widespread. It can hurt STRATIS more than it helps it. If I were you, and I wanted this to be worth as much as possible, I would not hope for dumps. I'd try and support it in every other aspect, and keep putting up buy walls at higher prices.

Just my 2 satoshi's though.

The thing is, even if I say Im waiting for 5000 range to enter its doesent mean im not buying a few as the price falls because if it never hitsmy price and I was not buying on the way down id be out of stratis and missing the huge pump coming next year when bitcorn is finished pumping.

A fud fest would be prefect right now though.

FUD is difficult with a team that keeps delivering (Sometimes even earlier then expected)

Not if you have dirt on the dirty team. And lets be blunt. The deliveries we have seen are no more special then when I call for pizza and the guy shows up 45 minutes later.
Nothing special.

You cant even manage consistent fudding.

Maybe im not trying to.
Ever think of that wiseguy?

Activity: 364
Stratis coming closer to my reentry price. only a few k sat left. Comong bitcorn. Start doing your thing so stratis can dump

Haha. I agree with you, although I'd love to load up more at a cheaper level, I feel that the increasing dump and lowered price together with the FUD that is somewhat widespread. It can hurt STRATIS more than it helps it. If I were you, and I wanted this to be worth as much as possible, I would not hope for dumps. I'd try and support it in every other aspect, and keep putting up buy walls at higher prices.

The thing is, even if I say Im waiting for 5000 range to enter its doesent mean im not buying a few as the price falls because if it never hitsmy price and I was not buying on the way down id be out of stratis and missing the huge pump coming next year when bitcorn is finished pumping.

FUD is difficult with a team that keeps delivering (Sometimes even earlier then expected)

Not if you have dirt on the dirty team. And lets be blunt. The deliveries we have seen are no more special then when I call for pizza and the guy shows up 45 minutes later.
Nothing special.

You cant even manage consistent fudding.
Activity: 245

you are too greedy, if you sold early and curse the price down, when you rebuy you will be bagholders, stratis is a stable long term coin, buy when the price is low.
Activity: 258
I did Urdu Translation but didn't collect the bounty as I got busy. How can I get it?

Nothing special.

haha you made my day, go and invest in some doge and tell me how much development it has

Did I hit a chord? Im just being open minded about everything and you're just shilling non stop.
How much did the team pay you?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Nothing special.

haha you made my day, go and invest in some doge and tell me how much development it has

Nothing special.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
And where is the cloud Stratis beta, which should come out in November? Embarrassed

November isn't over is it? Patience, the team always delivered on time. They deserve the trust.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
And where is the cloud Stratis beta, which should come out in November? Embarrassed

It will come, in time.

Would you rather get an unfinished product fast, or a reliable product with a bit of delay?

I'd say, give the devs the time that they need. No need to rush it, I think we are doing fine as is right now. In time, it will come Smiley
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
Questions and Answers on Reddit and also in the Stratis slack. Ask all you want to know about Stratis Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/5fdmr4/ama_stratis_questions_and_answers_about_stratis/

legendary
Meh.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
I don't sell my stratis under 1 dollar ... Sorry  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

Look at the top 15 in marketcap.

Enough room for strat to take over some coins that don't  earn such a spot.

2017 will be the year for shitcoins to make place for projects with a real purpose.

Guess what, all the money will flow from those crappy projects into real projects.

Eth was at 1 dollar at ico afaik, then it reached more then 20 usd. If it didn't had so many shit with hardforks it would've gone even higher.

This is indeed a long term hodl. (At least 3-4 months) and it will be AT LEAST 1 dollar per token mark my words. Why can Monero and ETH get such high prices? What STRATIS is trying to do approaches a bigger public then those two

Don't check the price daily but come back every week or set a price alarm on your phone for example.

Right, steem and etc are biggest shit, etc is created by greedy ethereum whales, it should have not been created.   Angry  Steem, pump and dump scam by bitshares founder.

Look at the top 15 in marketcap.

Enough room for strat to take over some coins that don't  earn such a spot.

2017 will be the year for shitcoins to make place for projects with a real purpose.

Guess what, all the money will flow from those crappy projects into real projects.

Eth was at 1 dollar at ico afaik, then it reached more then 20 usd. If it didn't had so many shit with hardforks it would've gone even higher.

This is indeed a long term hodl. (At least 3-4 months) and it will be AT LEAST 1 dollar per token mark my words. Why can Monero and ETH get such high prices? What STRATIS is trying to do approaches a bigger public then those two

Don't check the price daily but come back every week or set a price alarm on your phone for example.
legendary
Meh.
STRATIS is SOLID Long Term.

Short term with any alt, its going to be a rollercoaster and like good roller coasters there are times when you are going to want to puke.

Anyone investing needs to understand this, crypto coins are not magical beans that always give you profits, all crypto coins will pummel you into the dirt, drag you back up to pummel you back into the dirt, over and over again, only the strong shall survive.

There is a long way to going this project and its barely finding its feet right now. If you buy, buy for the long haul.

I give STRATIS a MWB rating of 10 out of 10 for long term growth and huge returns in 1 - 2 years.

I agree with you 100%.

As one who has been involved in several alt's since 2014 I've started to get a feeling to pick out winners and losers. Stratis is definitely a winner long term. Pumpers/daytraders and weak hands will make the price now fluctuate a lot. But the purpose of this coin is very clear, for everyone seeing it great rewards are awaiting in a not too distant future.

Keep on keeping on dev team, we do take note of your hard work!
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
STRATIS is SOLID Long Term.

Short term with any alt, its going to be a rollercoaster and like good roller coasters there are times when you are going to want to puke.

Anyone investing needs to understand this, crypto coins are not magical beans that always give you profits, all crypto coins will pummel you into the dirt, drag you back up to pummel you back into the dirt, over and over again, only the strong shall survive.

There is a long way to going this project and its barely finding its feet right now. If you buy, buy for the long haul.

I give STRATIS a MWB rating of 10 out of 10 for long term growth and huge returns in 1 - 2 years.
Jump to: