Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 806. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
My wallet now is working,i need to open twice to see my real balance.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Why Price is falling?

Price is quite steady. Few features were release but still full functionality is not yet released. Just hold tight and see the price when it is March 2017.

i love these prices. if u look at the price all day, u will go nutz.

plan of attack...buy,stake,rinse,repeat
make 3 back ups of your .dat file
enjoy life as u know it now because it will drastically change next year

Cheesy  We should buy and hold&stake, you are right. We need more patience, 2017 will be a significant year for Stratis, it will be the most popular blockchain platform, and VC may invest, stay tuned.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Why Price is falling?

Price is quite steady. Few features were release but still full functionality is not yet released. Just hold tight and see the price when it is March 2017.

i love these prices. if u look at the price all day, u will go nutz.

plan of attack...buy,stake,rinse,repeat
make 3 back ups of your .dat file
enjoy life as u know it now because it will drastically change next year
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Why Price is falling?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good Poly.

TBD:

- wording for non tecchies target groups (decisionmaker in midterm and large corporate bussnisses)
- wording for benefits, advantages and USPs
- teaser and mentions for the upcoming opportunities in important and well known Unity forums
Activity: 308
why stratis will never be on polo?
Activity: 570
polo is death of crypto price now. a few market makers decided to sell on btc moves up and buy on btc moves down. coins have no future now on polo but to draw inverse btc. enough of uneducated polo mob think that way now too. waves had no problems getting to top 10 without polo, steem as well. Polo is toxic to crypto now. I'm in favor of doxxing people trading inverrse to btc and treating them like world treated isis and nazis.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Weak hands are selling, just hold your Stratis and price will go up. Do not panic!
Activity: 308
Why Price is falling?
Activity: 112
Everybody upgrade their wallet to version 2.0.0.1.
It prevents the old clients from connecting to the Stratis network. Make a new backup of your wallet first, replace the .exe file and it should work again.

get it here:
https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases
okay I've been looking for this at least I've got the latest news to update the wallet, thanks to information
Activity: 535
Love me tender
here you have latest linux wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sujvhnpqabqe1g7/stratis-qt?dl=0
built from latest release, v2.0.0.1-g32a928e
Activity: 1022
For me is not good people wil dump stratis.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my opionion, the best strategy to avoid dumps of Stratis is trade tokens not against BTC but against fiat currencies. It could help to prevent the drop of price when BTC is rising.
Activity: 249
A coin is a mark of success in Poloniex

Polo still not yet list Stratis, I don't know what they are waiting for.  Angry
Activity: 80
A coin is a mark of success in Poloniex
Jump to: