Pages:
Author

Topic: [STRATIS] Time to buy? - page 2. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
May 31, 2018, 02:38:09 AM
The most attractive and promising alt, along with nano and lisk. There will be a bull market and we should see a price of 20-30 dollars for it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
May 31, 2018, 02:34:36 AM
I think now provide the best opportunities for one to buy stratis, lisk, wave and neo because there are extremely very cheap now.  I do trade the forgoing coins last year and I do make good money from them last year.  I think stratis are going to double in price before August this year and now is the time to actually invest in it.
Activity: 322
May 30, 2018, 05:43:45 PM
if I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoin,economic theory is very easy and always we practice, that is, buy if the price drops and sells if the price is high, that's what until now become my guide to buy coin and one more thing that is the guidance that is resistant to the hard if we suffer losses and coins become sting, the stronger we hold the more we are likely to recover
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
May 30, 2018, 04:43:29 PM
STRATS is a great choice! Solid coin with great fundamentals and history. And now with this correction, it comes with the huge discount.
But left one question - will STRAT price grow or will be stable as now? Yes, project solid but price movement last some months is very poor. And I don't see any predictions about changes. As any alts not difference
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 03:54:38 PM
STRATS is a great choice! Solid coin with great fundamentals and history. And now with this correction, it comes with the huge discount.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
May 30, 2018, 03:44:32 PM
Absolutely yes
Platform ready to launch the first ico
Masternode + Pos
Breeze wallet and TumbleBit
team and dev tireless and competent, great support of the community

it lacks only a bit of marketing, but I'm sure that when the market starts again Stratis will be one of the successful protagonists
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
May 30, 2018, 12:55:49 PM
Stratis is a very good project, but its team has not invested much in marketing. In the current market situation, it is not the fault of stratis all other cryptocurrencies have been down, so when the market goes in upward trend then the price will definitely rise.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 12:34:15 PM
Is it time to buy Stratis with these low prices or is it better to invest in another ALT?
What do you think?
You should wait for a few more days, maybe to get best price. Currently the market is experiencing a down trend. You can get more STRAT, now price of STRAT $4.27 (-3.5%) or you get to Waves and IOTA
Activity: 378
May 30, 2018, 12:05:37 PM
I think that, Yes, it is possible to purchase now although if you wait a bit you can later but there is no guarantee that the ooni will fall below. But as they say who does not risk that does not drink champagne.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 11:58:55 AM
I think it will not see another all time low in the next time. The market is turning bullish again and I also bought some stratis back while the last bear season. I will hold it for a longer time because I expect some great gains!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 11:24:35 AM
Is it time to buy Stratis with these low prices or is it better to invest in another ALT?
What do you think?

I have been following Stratis platform and invested for a year now the team is really hard working and also delivering what they stated although the price action has not been such crazy but it will have its time soon. So yeah you should buy Stratis for mid to long-term perspective and with such low prices of around 60k sats is very cheap.
Activity: 1092
May 30, 2018, 11:12:38 AM
STRATIS do you think is good? is there a moment or event from stratis? I do not think if the stratis will go up
Activity: 420
May 30, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
Yes now would be a great time to buy Stratis because the price is still low and make sure you intend to buy them and keep them for long term because this coin could be worth something in the future. I just bought mine recently and will plan to hodl them for about a year to see if it did increase in a year of holding them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 10:11:08 AM
There are a lot of cheaper coins out there but considering Stratis is not a bad thing. As of now, it is currently at $4.49 and for me, it is still a cheap coin. This is not going to give you a lot of profit in the next two months but I think it is going to be big by the end of the year. I also suggest you to check out bytecoin.
Activity: 658
May 30, 2018, 08:57:54 AM
You can buy stratis at this point when the price is low and then leave it to grow as it is a good coin that will become very potential in future. You can also buy other stable and potential altcoin as prices of coin are at a price where it is good to buy and enjoy the profit by the time the price is high.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 30, 2018, 08:53:48 AM
Its not just $4 so maybe this is the right time. You wouldn't want to miss another train when this token is going full speed. There are times that I think of buying a coin while its cheaper yet while its cheap I tend to focus more on what's not like ETH. ETH is not cheap to me already, the cheap ones are those waves, lisk, Qtum and stratis. These are the ones that you should be investing as it will be more than a hundred later one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
May 30, 2018, 08:48:26 AM
What do you think?
I think the coin startis is only good to keep in the long run because it is unlikely she will rise drastically in this year. there are still many new coin coin which is very potential in my opinion
Activity: 364
May 30, 2018, 08:46:40 AM
What do you think?
I think this is the right time to buy Stratis because the current Stratis price is far from ATH "21 USD" and today the market conditions are recovering but don't put your eggs in one basket it would be better if you invest in some coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 08:23:20 AM
to be honest i expected stratis to be like neo a year back, im holding it for many months but it has disappointed me, i know there was huge pump and unexpected profit for ico investors but the people who got in at the last high price have been waiting for months to even breakeven, i am not sure what is pushing the price of stratis down, maybe some better and newer projects have diverted attention of investors from stratis at the moment.
Absolutely agree. Now for me Stratis is just a coin for trading, but not for holding.
Activity: 322
May 30, 2018, 08:07:43 AM
Why not. The price is normal, the market allows you to buy a lot of good tokens. Even if a bit did not hit the price with what it was worth, you can hold it to the right price. Always a good token can be sold more expensive. The main thing to take chances.
Pages:
Jump to: