Pages:
Author

Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed? - page 35. (Read 3860 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 05:44:45 AM
Yes, I'm sure it is necessary. This means that the team clearly represents what is needed for its project.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
September 19, 2018, 05:30:59 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Where there are no rules, there'll be anarchy. I'm an advocate for rules in bounties. This is because rather put in the energy in doing legitimate work, scammers now steal identities and use these to get stakes for work originally done by the real owners. Complaints of these is replete in most bounty groups and participants keeping of scammers impersonating them. I'm therefore, an advocate of strict KYC and AML bounty managers as requirements for participation, this is alongside proof of participation by individual participants.

Bounty managers need as a matter of importance to implement has a participation cap for each bounty categories. This will help to curb theft and scammers and ensure legitimate hunters get the deserved stakes for their work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 05:13:27 AM
Not only bounty imeyutt strict rules , but the forum itself.This will help to fight fraud and eliminate the participation of garbage accounts.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 19, 2018, 04:39:56 AM
There are many bounty hunters who have multi bitcointalk accounts and they are abusing bounty campaigns with thse accounts. And I think that bounty managers cant defeat this fight, there is no way how to stop this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 04:34:21 AM
I think strict rules in bounty companies are good!

If only real people take part in the bounty, then the projects get more efficiency and will pay good bonuses
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
I think strict rules can be used o filter any low quality post that are created by the bounty participants.
And at the end of the bounty campaign, it will help the project to get the best result.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 04:23:28 AM
indeed before participating in a bounty campaign reading rules must take precedence, because if you do not understand the rules in the bounty we will not know how to get the bets, especially now that most before registering must post authentication evidence, if not do it usually will not received in the bounty campaign
Activity: 457
September 19, 2018, 04:09:00 AM
In general - yes, there should be strict rules in Bounties. By establishing adequate and equal rules, projects make the whole participation process and/or experience easier and more convenient for all of us. Any activity that involves more than one person must have rules). And the more people participate, the more precise and all-encompassing rules should be.
But as everywhere, these rules should be balanced and authorities must be objective. Otherwise it won't work and the whole idea about organized the process will be ruined at some point.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 19, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
But even with these verifications, the fraud rewards mission is still very much, and because of our need for our KYC, our privacy is used by some fraudsters as a way to make money!
Activity: 602
September 19, 2018, 04:07:57 AM
I really like bounties that have strict and clear rules. In that way everything Can be tracked easily and there will be less misunderstanding with bounty manager
Activity: 532
September 19, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
strict rules are needed because there are many abusing the bounty. being strict to rules are good and if you you feel bad about it maybe you are not qualified. this is also to discipline the participants.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
September 19, 2018, 03:59:11 AM
You are right. The bounty programs are now getting better and better. In my opinion, it is important to increase the quality of the bounty rules. So far, many programs also always lead us to make reports every week. It may be also one of the ways to limit the spammers. Additionally, they can really select the good bounty hunters to promote their projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
September 19, 2018, 03:50:17 AM
Of course that it is important. Quality of bounty campaigns and especially quality of the bounty hunters work is terrible.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
September 19, 2018, 03:46:23 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

That's only simple rules to follow, something wrong with that?. Bounty manager have personal opinion why they need to do that and I believe that's good. He have big responsibility to keep bounty program running in the right way. Strick rules is one way to avoid spammer/ scammer and make the program fair. I agree with this rules and I hope next program will have new rules similar with this one.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 19, 2018, 03:31:48 AM
As most of the comments I read agree with strict rules in bounties, it is therefore shows and prove that bounty rules should be implemented well so that a well organized ICO marketing and broadcasting may make it more successful unless the ICO itself is scam.
Activity: 616
September 19, 2018, 03:27:04 AM
That is indeed true that the more strict a rules, the less any chance for any cheater to join the campaign.
Since lately i've seen many people tryin g to cheat
This way i hope that all the cheater won' t be able to cheat aymore.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 19, 2018, 03:13:23 AM
the regulations create a very tight campaign I think it was very nice. Due to very strict regulation certainly has a very good result. And the multi-account certainly they will not be able to enter in the campaign. This strict campaign rules will make the competition also is getting a good deal. Surely those who can't run rules can be directly removed from the campaign.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 19, 2018, 03:11:40 AM
It is indeed indispensable. Moreover, now we must also very selective towards the bounty. and indeed I myself prefer the bounty with a fairly strict rules. This is so the competition is also not so much.
Activity: 262
September 19, 2018, 03:01:54 AM
In my opinion, any Bounties also need to have  strict rules. Because this will create equality for all participants and participants will have greater responsibility and awareness in the campaign.
 I think strict rules is absolutely needed in this bounties, because the eagerness of new people to join bounty may aware of scammers. The awareness on reading the instrucfions to evade scammers and to organize the project as legitimacy. And I think it is a way to secure the key of all participants.
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 02:57:39 AM
It is very important to read and follow the rules of the bounty. Many participants violate these rules, but then complain that at the end of the company they did not receive anything. Proof of Authentication is a good solution to reduce the number of scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: