Pages:
Author

Topic: StrikeSapphire | We need some support. - page 2. (Read 6753 times)

mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
July 12, 2012, 04:04:52 AM
mem, you better do an update on your gambling thread and warn people about this SS quirk.

If i wish to retain my lists integrity Id better do no such thing.

At this point in time all we have is a unpleasant (would you say ugly Dooglus ?)  dispute between a site admin and a gamer. 
There are absolutely no claims of cheating, unfair results and 0 payout issues. Should any of these matters change contact me directly by email ASAP.

For example: You could be the world's biggest 'Inaba' and Id still list your site if everything checked out.
mem
Herp Derp PTY LTD
July 12, 2012, 03:54:32 AM
OK Im getting distracted from work here so this is a quick update then Im back into it.

Dooglus I went back through my emails etc and did not find you mentioned, I fear I have mistaken accusations against you for accusations against PSY (small world isnt it).

PSY has been under suspicion of referral fraud and questions raised with myself (and others) regarding the activities.
The information provided is quite convincing (Id believe it) and I find it unlikely the site admin went to manufacture this scenario around PSY - there is not a simple explanation for that motive. The simpler explanation is that PSY did indeed abuse the referral system and wishes to hide it.

I am not disclosing who or what site (you can guess Im sure) or the contents of the emails / PM's.
There is a reason people chose to discuss these things in private when there is only suspicion.

To make my position clear again:
I like SS's site.
My previous dealings with ssaCEO has been without issue (but I am not a normal client).
The handling of this dooglus issue was bad to say the least.
Abusing a referral system is a dick move, so is abusing any promotion imho.
I still stand by the SS site and I hope ssaCEO will come back refreshed and clean up this mess and confusion.

A polite refusal or even a simple ban would of sufficed I feel rather than the threads we have all seen by now.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
July 12, 2012, 03:49:35 AM
So, Josh... mem just told me in a private message that you accused me of referral fraud?
Got anything to back that up? Because I'm not even going to give you any arguments why that isn't possible, but if you wish to accuse me, please do it publicly and present proof beyond resonable doubt, or else the only fraudster will be yourself.

I'm starting to sense that everyone who wins more than he deposits in Strike Sapphire will be accused of fraud.

mem, you better do an update on your gambling thread and warn people about this SS quirk.
mem
Herp Derp PTY LTD
July 12, 2012, 03:25:05 AM
WTF??? Why are you giving any credit to anything mem says?
He's a delusional character who's still screming that BFL is a scam and BFL Single mining devices don't exist, despite hundreds, maybe thousands of them were already delivered and are mining away lol

Psy, I dont know where to begin (his entire summary is made up of lies and out of date & out of context quotes) so I wont bother. Im guessing you are a child who I have previously frustrated and are unable to see past your butt hurt in any further dealings.
Trolling this thread here because of your butthurt is just pathetic and childish (Inaba is that you Huh).

Anyway, there is no room for your lies or personal insults here please attempt to stay on topic (I know your butthurt makes it hard).  I suggest you grow up and shut up unless you have something of substance to contribute to this discussion.

There are many many many threads discussing Big Fucking Liars where you are able to defend them and insult anyone daring to question them as much as your little fanboys heart desires.
This is a discussion regarding StrikeSapphire.

Me, defending BFL? I don't think so... Maybe you've seen me telling to raging lunatics thet they are ragng lunatics, which are two completely different things. I don't even mine, so I could care less about defending some company that produces mining devices. But you're still a lunatic. If anyone here is butthurt it's you, not me...
I love it how raging lunatics always seem to confuse people who call out their bullshit with people defending someone or something.
Just one more time, to clear things up: I'm attacking your bullshit, not defending BFL. Got it, lunatic?

So what is your reasoning behind your childish tantrum just now ?

How it is relevant at all.

You as a individual do not respect me..... noted and not a shit given.
Enough people consider my opinion on games respectable  that I am frequently contacted and asked to comment.

So again I say, you are a butthurt little troll trolling unsuccessfully.

edit: so I do not let you troll this thread of topic I have placed you temporarily on ignore.
Should you wish to discuss your hurt feelings please drop me an email, I have a feeling you might be more mature without an audience to play up for.
legendary
July 12, 2012, 03:21:47 AM
He's a delusional character who's still screming that BFL is a scam and BFL Single mining devices don't exist, despite hundreds, maybe thousands of them were already delivered and are mining away lol

Psy, I dont know where to begin (his entire summary is made up of lies and out of date & out of context quotes) so I wont bother. Im guessing you are a child who I have previously frustrated and are unable to see past your butt hurt in any further dealings.
Trolling this thread here because of your butthurt is just pathetic and childish (Inaba is that you Huh).

Anyway, there is no room for your lies or personal insults here please attempt to stay on topic (I know your butthurt makes it hard).  I suggest you grow up and shut up unless you have something of substance to contribute to this discussion.

There are many many many threads discussing Big Fucking Liars where you are able to defend them and insult anyone daring to question them as much as your little fanboys heart desires.
This is a discussion regarding StrikeSapphire.

Me, defending BFL? I don't think so... Maybe you've seen me telling to raging lunatics thet they are ragng lunatics, which are two completely different things. I don't even mine, so I could care less about defending some company that produces mining devices. But you're still a lunatic. If anyone here is butthurt it's you, not me...
I love it how raging lunatics always seem to confuse people who call out their bullshit with people defending someone or something.
Just one more time, to clear things up: I'm attacking your bullshit, not defending BFL. Got it, lunatic?
mem
Herp Derp PTY LTD
July 12, 2012, 03:10:30 AM

Psy, I dont know where to begin (his entire summary is made up of lies and out of date & out of context quotes) so I wont bother.
Im guessing you are a child who I have previously frustrated and are unable to see past your butt hurt in any further dealings.

I suggest you grow up and shut up unless you have something relevant of substance to contribute to this discussion. Arguing that "I DONT LIKE MEM HE WAS MEAN TO MEEEEEE MUMMY" is just pathetic.

There are many threads discussing Big Fucking Liars if you actually wanted to discuss your grievances instead of trolling here because you are still upset.
mem
Herp Derp PTY LTD
July 12, 2012, 03:06:53 AM
Hi guys, its mem - the beloved & hated gambling list maintainer.

Dooglus FYI site operators from several sites contacted me over a month ago with concerns regarding your (and 2 other members) activities, mainly potential referral abuse.
I defended you saying I had seen nothing on the forums to demonstrate you were abusing anything but I did acknowledge that the descriptions of the refereed accounts and their activities did sound like someone purposefully generating accounts to collect referrals.

That's so weird.  Are you sure it was me?  I don't think I have ever used a referral code for anything except Sapphire, and the only two people who ever deposited using my Sapphire code are IRL friends of Deb's.

I've only gambled at Seals, Sapphire, Bitzino, SatoshiDice and MyriadCoins, and of those only Sapphire even offers a referral scheme as far as I know.

I signed up for some ridiculous "bitcoin pyramid scheme" over a year ago, and may have posted my URL for that somewhere once, but I doubt if that's what you're talking about, so you've got me stumped.

Yes Dooglus you were mentioned.
Honestly I was unsure what I could do to help if you were scamming via referrals as I just maintain the list.

If you ever figure out how to game a pyramid system (without being at the top Tongue ) be sure to let me know.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
July 12, 2012, 03:02:38 AM

I don't know the guy.  I spoke to him briefly in the Sapphire poker lobby a few days ago when we were trying to get one of the 50 cent freerolls going.  I also told him he had his info wrong about the max blackjack bet at Sapphire on his list of gambling sites.  Other than that I've not seen much of him on the forums, and yours is the first comment I've read about him, positive or negative.  I don't mine, so I tend to avoid any thread with BFL in its title.
legendary
July 12, 2012, 02:59:46 AM

Dooglus FYI site operators from several sites contacted me over a month ago with concerns regarding your (and 2 other members) activities, mainly potential referral abuse.
I defended you saying I had seen nothing on the forums to demonstrate you were abusing anything but I did acknowledge that the descriptions of the refereed accounts and their activities did sound like someone purposefully generating accounts to collect referrals.

That's so weird.  Are you sure it was me?  I don't think I have ever used a referral code for anything except Sapphire, and the only two people who ever deposited using my Sapphire code are IRL friends of Deb's.

I've only gambled at Seals, Sapphire, Bitzino, SatoshiDice and MyriadCoins, and of those only Sapphire even offers a referral scheme as far as I know.

I signed up for some ridiculous "bitcoin pyramid scheme" over a year ago, and may have posted my URL for that somewhere once, but I doubt if that's what you're talking about, so you've got me stumped.

legendary
July 12, 2012, 02:43:32 AM

mem
Herp Derp PTY LTD
July 12, 2012, 01:40:52 AM

That being said, abusing a system is not cheating, though it is a sleazy practice at best. Just like if I and my girlfriend were to play side by side showing each other our hands during a poker tournament.

No, that's cheating.

Yes, that is collusion as previously stated, both are sleazy practices and imho as bad as each other.
In hindsight that sentence is not very clear.

editing for clarity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 12, 2012, 01:38:42 AM

That being said, abusing a system is not cheating, though it is a sleazy practice at best. Just like if I and my girlfriend were to play side by side showing each other our hands during a poker tournament.

No, that's cheating.
mem
Herp Derp PTY LTD
July 12, 2012, 01:34:01 AM

Dooglus FYI site operators from several sites contacted me over a month ago with concerns regarding your (and 2 other members) activities, mainly potential referral abuse. EDIT: It was actually PSY that I had emails and PM's regarding, sorry Dooglus.

That being said, abusing a system is not cheating, though it is a sleazy practice at best.

The site admins should take steps to ensure their systems are abuse proof, this has the unfortunate side effect of drastically reducing referral bonuses (which is what I believe SS is trying to avoid) but if the system is being constantly abused by a few bad eggs then its time to change (as the users will just create new accounts and use new IP's).

SS should ban as they see fit, personally were I suspecting the players of what they described Id simply eat the accounts value, blame hackers (you gots keylogged bro !!!) and let them cry about it on the forums.

My advice for sites wishing to avoid having dicks abuse your refferals is to only pay a % of the 1st N bitcoins lost for that account.

eg:
A refers B.
B cashes in X 20
B loses 5
b Cashes out Y 15
A receives ( X - Y ) * percent.

and I would only do this for the 1st N rounds (a round being cash in and cash out cycle).

ssaCEO - You have my continued support. Its a shame to see how this latest issue was handled but shit happens as they say. Might I recommend next time simply politely refusing service instead of feeding the trolls (if dooglus was trolling).

StrikeSapphire has a really professional finish to the site, the bonuses and freerolls are some of the best in the bitcoin community.
legendary
July 11, 2012, 05:01:27 PM
I'm totally fine with letting that thread stand if you don't want it removed.

Are you done now?

I would prefer to be able to refute your claims in the thread in which you made them.

I also wish you would tell the truth, rather than this talk of me wanting threads deleted and electing to take my friends with me.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
July 11, 2012, 04:53:56 PM
I'm totally fine with letting that thread stand if you don't want it removed.

Are you done now?
legendary
July 11, 2012, 04:15:54 PM
The thread I'm replying to was temporarily unlocked then relocked again before I could reply, so I'm posting here instead.  I hope that's acceptable.  If the original thread is ever unlocked I'll move this post there.

We do not know, and cannot know, the full truth about the dooglus / petrescuerz situation. We do not believe that petrescuerz is an imaginary person, but we also don't believe that she has always been in control of that account. Dooglus has asked me to retract the post calling him a liar, and her imaginary. I'll say that she is not imaginary. Whether she's the person who was playing on his computer is impossible to know.

So to be clear you're not retracting the part about me being a liar?

Beyond that, I'm reluctant to alter the history of this thread and would prefer it to be removed completely, as he and I have both asked the mods to do.

I have asked for no such thing.  Where do you get this stuff from?

We have asked him to leave, and he's elected to take his friends, referrals, et. al. with him and send a lot of emails and chats to people criticizing me, which is his right.

I didn't elect to take them with me, you asked me to.  Remember the following?

From now on, I'd prefer that you (plural) don't play. And if petrescuerz cashes out and you guys take your business elsewhere, that would be better for everybody. I don't want you or your friends around anymore.

I contacted my friends, giving them a link to this thread so they could see what was going on.  I agree that it makes you look bad, but I don't think any of that is my doing.

I apologize for losing my temper in this thread. This is not however an invitation to keep trolling this thread, or an apology for what I've written here. Nor is this an invitation for anyone to come back to the site. He is simply not invited anymore, and we won't change our mind on the subject.

Dooglus would like this thread removed. I have no objection to that, and I have asked the moderators to do so if that's within their power.

I don't want the thread removed.  I want it to stand as a warning to potential customers to the type of treatment they can expect to receive from your company.

It's quite incredible how badly you have managed this.  If you had any doubts about the identity of the players at your site you should have spoken to them.  I'm sure they would have been happy to video chat with you, send you copies of passports, driving licenses, or whatever.

To post an attacking rant like you did is simply unprofessional and offensive.
legendary
July 04, 2012, 04:07:25 PM
There are now hourly freerolls on Strike Sapphire, but nobody's playing them:

They run whenever 3 or more people sign up.

The prize pool is $0.50 each hour (or about 76 seals chips Wink).
mem
Herp Derp PTY LTD
June 29, 2012, 12:18:56 AM
quick boost for strikesapphire

I tried telling you on your own thread, but you didn't seem to notice.

You have the max bet for blackjack wrong in your listing for sapphire.  It's $15, not $5, for new players, and goes up to $25 once you've played a certain amount.

Edit: look, proof!

Thanks mate, fixing now Smiley
legendary
June 28, 2012, 09:55:01 PM
quick boost for strikesapphire

I tried telling you on your own thread, but you didn't seem to notice.

You have the max bet for blackjack wrong in your listing for sapphire.  It's $15, not $5, for new players, and goes up to $25 once you've played a certain amount.

Edit: look, proof!

mem
Herp Derp PTY LTD
June 28, 2012, 09:08:29 PM
quick boost for strikesapphire - They currently have the best Keno implementation out of all sites - the animations are awesome.
It would be even more awesome with a lower min bet Wink

Their bonus poker game is a lot of fun as well.
Pages:
Jump to: