Pages:
Author

Topic: STRK(Starknet) Token Speculation - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
February 20, 2024, 11:42:08 PM
Community backlash with $STRK is real, their team's several statements come off as amateurish and rude. IMO, $STRK will dump further, possibly below a dollar and I still won't buy it.

Among L2s, I love Optimism the most, they are generous, and their chain has lowest fee, and Superchains being built on OP stack are only making it stronger. I'm neutral about Arbitrum but they have highest TPS amongst l2s. Regarding, Starknet as chain their ecosystem isn't as thriving as other two, it may get better idk but right now I don't see it's place in L2 race. Let's see how things unfold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 20, 2024, 08:17:44 AM
STRK token successfully launched and now listed in bybit exchange and soon will ne listed in binance and other Tier 1 exchanges. There are so many rumour that Starknet team will unlock all teams token after 2 months without any locking period which will affect the token price. Currently STRK price is above 2$. Total supply is 10 billion which is equal to Arbitrum and Optimism supply.

What do you think that at which price it will be better to buy this token. I think buying below 1.5$ will ne worthy in this bull season and there is chance of 50% quick profit.
Pages:
Jump to: