Pages:
Author

Topic: Strong Hand Coin (SHND) - page 2. (Read 1280 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
October 17, 2017, 12:42:58 PM
Hi,
Thanks for all the replies. Yes, I will be doing my research before I delve into any coin. Does anyone have any opinion about Sprouts Coin?

I just happen to spot it among the top 100 coins - (Coin Rank 61 )on coinmarketcap.com

Any inputs would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Juan
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 15, 2017, 09:00:02 PM
It seems like junk project.. You should Look another thing

Yes, never heard of this coin either. Go and invest somewhere else. The coin you have posted here has no value and future. Its a total waste of time and money to go and invest on them. I would recommend any coins for you though, you can to make your own research by reading whitepapers and not based on what others have been saying about a certain coin. They may be a paid person to promote their coins. Make proper investigations and research dude so at least you will feel great in the end when the coins you invested have made good returns for you. Goodluck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 15, 2017, 05:01:40 PM
It seems like junk project.. You should Look another thing
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 05:03:37 AM
There seems to be no dev support for SHND.

Here is the ANN thread for the coin. The last day the OP was active in this forum is in December 2015.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-stronghands-hybrid-pospow-min-stake-30-days-1195510
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 03:34:23 PM
I have never heard about half of them
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
October 10, 2017, 12:40:31 PM
I have come across this coin: Strong Hand (SHND) which is quite down the line on the Alt Coins ladder. But after having read the objectives of the coin I think this coin has got potential. It is sitting at a place where it is within easy reach of just anyone to grab onto. Just like bitcoin was way back in 2010-11. I did the mistake of ignoring Bitcoin ( not keeping stuff in check) way back in 2010-11, which I would not like to talk about because it looks very silly in hindsight and very painful.

I would like to invite readers views on this coin: Strong Hand (SHND) and work out a real projection for this coin for the next 1-2 years.

While you are at it, it would be worthwhile if you could check out the following coins which are down the table but hold quite a beautiful future with respect to investment and growth.
NAV Coin
Stellar Lumens
Bunny Coin
New York Coin
Moon Coin
KOBO Coin

Please share your opinions  Smiley and views on these Coins. And do share this thread with your friends to further increase the participation level in the discussion

Cheers!
Juan
Pages:
Jump to: