Pages:
Author

Topic: Strong Hands Vs Weak Hands - page 6. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
May 08, 2018, 06:56:38 AM
The world of crypto comprises of two classes of people, the WEAK HANDS and the STRONG HANDS.
-Early dumpers and those who dump at prices lower than the ICO price of any coin, are known as weak hands.
-While those who hold a coin(s) until prices increase to appreciable level are know as the strong hands.

This is a humble call to all investors, most especially bounty hunters. Let us endeavour to hold whatever token/coin we earn or better still if you want to dump early, do not dump at prices below the ICO price of any coin.

You cannot stopped them some of them want to support establish coins in the top 20 and they readily change their token to top coins, and besides, we have seen so many coins coming from ICO that their ICO price drops once it hit the market and they don't want to be the late seller.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 06:55:08 AM
The world of crypto comprises of two classes of people, the WEAK HANDS and the STRONG HANDS.
-Early dumpers and those who dump at prices lower than the ICO price of any coin, are known as weak hands.
-While those who hold a coin(s) until prices increase to appreciable level are know as the strong hands.

This is a humble call to all investors, most especially bounty hunters. Let us endeavour to hold whatever token/coin we earn or better still if you want to dump early, do not dump at prices below the ICO price of any coin.

No, I really didn't agree on what you called weak hands and strong hands? Because all people in the CryptoCurrency world were difference, there's people need money or emergency needed that's why they sell their coins, it's not because of they have a weak hand.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 06:51:55 AM
I dont prefer my self to be weak hand or strong hands because i believe that those two is needed depends on the situation. Im a strong hands but recently i fall down and feel sad for not selling a coin which got pump after listing and massive dump after a few days so in this time weak hand are the winner and strong hand are the losser. So now it change my belief both hands is good,  but use it wisely at the right time
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
After all, these weak hands and strong hands still have the same goal, to get profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 06:48:09 AM
I don't think here goes for the strong/weak arm thingy... more like strong/weak mind thing... I mean, coins are not trees to chop them down... and also hands don't move on themselves, to really considerate them strong weak, it the right prognosis, but that doesn't work for cryptoworld, in cryptoworld is a smart thing to do, more valuable than strong or weak arms...

and also, why do you care, let them do whatever the hell they want it's only better for you, but still if anyone want's to hear what he's saying it's just: Buy low, sell high... try it, it's not so hard

Yeah FOMO and panic selling are definitely one of the biggest things that go behind a weak mindset
Activity: 406
May 08, 2018, 06:45:12 AM
It's true that in the long-term those who choose to hold their tokens will have bigger earnings and of course this is what i also do. But there are people here who have to sell their tokens for their daily needs , so there is nothing you can do to stop them from selling. Maybe the best thing it would be to buy those tokens at the low prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
No one will listen to your call. Each person has his own goals. Who needs money at once, and who can wait a few months. I do not see anything terrible in that the token is immediately sold, you can buy it and then be in profit.
Activity: 392
Multiversum
May 08, 2018, 06:18:24 AM
It's really difficult to decide. Sometimes it pays to be strong hand, some others it's really better to be weak hands seeing how much they can drop. At last it's up to you. Good luck.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 06:15:51 AM
The theory of strong hands VS weak hand is a very good lesson for beginners on cryptocurrencies. If you are not strong enough  you get wiped off from the face of cryptoverse.

If you stay your ground then you make much money..
Activity: 278
May 08, 2018, 06:11:20 AM
I think strong hands have too money to invest so they are not too afraid to lose their money and they are so veteran from holding any coin.  Weak hands can consider as beginner and they want to do is at medium price only because they cannot win too much but not loss too much, and it is cause smart quitting.

I am a weak hands because I do sell when the bounty give token and it is not reach the ICO price because I want to have a sure money than to wait.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 08, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
Eveyone can be weak hands or strong hands,,
Because, everything is depends on what kind of tokens or coins that they have it,,
Sometimes sell earlier is better if the project have no future or passive development mate
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 08, 2018, 05:56:19 AM
What are you going on about op? You do realize that the bounty hunters worked hard in order to earn those coins or tokens which is their money and they are free to do as they please with that money, don't you? Will you listen to me if I tell you to save a fixed amount of FIAT currency every month for long term savings? Of course not. Everyone are free do as they please with their money and the fact is that majority of the bounty hunters participate in bounties for quick profits since HODLING is a tough game. Majority of the hunters sell their coins while the minority like me HODL the coins for the long term and I doubt this will ever change.
Activity: 453
May 08, 2018, 05:45:15 AM
I don't think here goes for the strong/weak arm thingy... more like strong/weak mind thing... I mean, coins are not trees to chop them down... and also hands don't move on themselves, to really considerate them strong weak, it the right prognosis, but that doesn't work for cryptoworld, in cryptoworld is a smart thing to do, more valuable than strong or weak arms...

and also, why do you care, let them do whatever the hell they want it's only better for you, but still if anyone want's to hear what he's saying it's just: Buy low, sell high... try it, it's not so hard
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
May 08, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: