Pages:
Author

Topic: Strong russia and china narrative vs weak usa but the thing is - page 2. (Read 181 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
Ofcourse they are not going to loose their value overnight, who is the wall street composed of ? Rich ? Do they even consider the middle class and the lower Middle class ? They are even asked to hold off the jobs so that they can control this inflation which I do think is extremely ridiculous which does mean that in case of war or whatever they might be engaged , they might loose a lot of money in ammos and army as well, they can go weaker over the years and thus china might take over since they are already having cheap oil exports from the Russian Government. It's not overnight for sure but it's something that will work gradually.
China is rising but I don’t think Russia can follow USA though there are some growth on their economies despite of the sanctions, its hard to tell if its just a sugar coating or not. The economy of USA is actually not good right now, the inflation is high compare to China and they are also drowning to Chinese debt, slowly we are feeling it. It wont go down easily though, it will take time and I hope by that time the government already knows what to do because honestly, we are all affected by this especially with USA where many counties depends on their economy.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
They say dollar going weaker and weaker usa economy dont look good....but here is the thing...the wall street is in usa not in russia not in china and by no means wall streeet moguls and bankers can become poor overnight.
Until we dont see same wall street who rules over everything from new york and chigaco we can not expecting china and russia strengh....or anyone has some info that wall street offices and data centers will be moved out of usa ? Until no moves the usa remain economically strong second might be london uk becouse there is city of london where is a lot trading going on so uk might be second important country after usa so economics of usa and uk cant go lower then russia or china there is no wall street in china either....world economic is run by wall street how they turn numbers up and down so we are depend of this factors.
Also dont forget that bank of new york they direct REPO transactions no country has so far no rights for this until we dont  see china or russia will set up REPO department to connect the markets with money liquitity we can not talk about china or russia power over usa the country who controls repo funds like fed and federal resrrve bank of ny does it will say how we role thats it.
Second point forget about gas oil food supply....if you have money you buy it so only matter is the who controls money supply.

I hope i clearified how the economy works.

Great description! I applaud! It's just that for some reason many people decided that if Russia has a certain amount of gas and oil, and China has Ali Baba, then they are the rulers of the earth. In fact, Russia is a raw material appendage of the West, nothing more than a backward and undeveloped country, with a poor population (Moscow is not Russia, it is a separate entity). And China is the supplier of what the US wants. But not vice versa. And Russia for China is also a raw material appendage and a convenient territory, especially Chinese historical territory, where China will sooner or later settle its population and proclaim the restoration of historical justice ....
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
They say dollar going weaker and weaker usa economy dont look good....but here is the thing...the wall street is in usa not in russia not in china and by no means wall streeet moguls and bankers can become poor overnight.
Until we dont see same wall street who rules over everything from new york and chigaco we can not expecting china and russia strengh....or anyone has some info that wall street offices and data centers will be moved out of usa ? Until no moves the usa remain economically strong second might be london uk becouse there is city of london where is a lot trading going on so uk might be second important country after usa so economics of usa and uk cant go lower then russia or china there is no wall street in china either....world economic is run by wall street how they turn numbers up and down so we are depend of this factors.

According to investopedia "Wall Street has such a significant impact on the global economy because it is the trading hub of the biggest financial markets in the world’s richest nation. Wall Street is home to the venerable New York Stock Exchange, which is the undisputed leader worldwide in terms of average daily share trading volume and total market capitalization of its listed companies. The Nasdaq Stock Exchange, the second-largest exchange globally, also has its headquarters on Wall Street" to this effect you will understand why even when they say the economy of usa is weak or not doing great does not mean a collapse is about to happen, it means not as it use to be, according to the source, "Wealth Effect, Consumer Confidence, Business Investment plays major role when there is a favorable economic condition.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Ofcourse they are not going to loose their value overnight, who is the wall street composed of ? Rich ? Do they even consider the middle class and the lower Middle class ? They are even asked to hold off the jobs so that they can control this inflation which I do think is extremely ridiculous which does mean that in case of war or whatever they might be engaged , they might loose a lot of money in ammos and army as well, they can go weaker over the years and thus china might take over since they are already having cheap oil exports from the Russian Government. It's not overnight for sure but it's something that will work gradually.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Its why the current war could result to multipolar to which you may mean the balance of power.  In terms of military tech, Russia and China wouldn't be this agressive in pushing back US from intervening internal affairs if they are not capable enough.

But he is right about finance advantage of US as they can use USD to weaken all countries finances. The revolution had already started though.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I think it is not very correct to take as a basis only the stock market of the country, even though it is the world market. Don't forget that Russia is a very strong and independent country because of its natural resources. China is also a global manufacturer of various things. It is very strange to talk only about the stock market, especially since this bubble will burst soon.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1496
There are multiple factors before you can call an economy weak or strong. If you choose based on wall street or NASDAQ, that3just ine side of the story. One thing you need to understand that alongnwith US, China is a self-reliant country. Russia is also going towards the same goal. In the entire world, only China and Russia has the power and guts to disregard US sanctions and carry on trades. So if China and Russia form an war alliance, that will not be a good news for the US and the world.

I strongly believe that there should be a balance in power for a better and peaceful world. Middle east lacks such leader in them and US is slowly destroying middle eastern countries in the name of fighting terrorism. US would have invaded North Korea by now if China wasn't standing strong with them. If Russia stayed strong with Middle east, the Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan was wouldn't have happened.

There are a lot of unknowns and it's very difficult to guess the dynamics of world politics. But I believe one strongest country is not good for the world. There has to be someone similarly strong to maintain a balance.

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I think China's equivelant to wall street is probably in Hong Kong but that was owned by the UK and still has a large amount of dual nationals (afaik).

The difference between these is that you can invest in stocks from a lot more countries than are able to invest in Chinese stocks (this is a thing that's changing as you can buy etfs for chinese companies but not individual stocks).

The similarities economically are the same across most regions at the moment though - China has a lot more economic issues due to covid still spreading a lot over there and being quite an isolated economy. Russia isn't a very functional economy either, there's a reason you don't hear much about it and I've seen estimates their current strategy of taking over old businesses that leave is going to cause a lot of supply chain problems and cash flow issues (at least to get it started).
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Also dont forget that bank of new york they direct REPO transactions no country has so far no rights for this until we dont  see china or russia will set up REPO department to connect the markets with money liquitity we can not talk about china or russia power over usa the country who controls repo funds like fed and federal resrrve bank of ny does it will say how we role thats it.
Second point forget about gas oil food supply....if you have money you buy it so only matter is the who controls money supply.

I hope i clearified how the economy works.
Pages:
Jump to: