Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 2. (Read 44217 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, hoping you can help. I thought my SHND wallet was lost from all the way back in 2018 but I ended up finding the files. I updated the wallet to v07301 and everything synced fully, but few things. I see:

Available: 232386.197700 SHND
Pending: 226386197.706774 SHND
Total: 226618583.904474 SHND

Why are all the coins not available? Also, I forgot my decrypt key of course. So am I completely screwed from getting my coins out?

There's also a message in the wallet on a green bar that says "Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!"

Not sure on the first question.  Maybe their age on the chain since your wallet is active?  Do you have an old wallet.dat before you encrypted it?  I believe that would work for the entire balance. 

I don't know if it has to do with all the stuff that happened with the coin or just because my wallet is encrypted? I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to crypto. It currently has a green bar that says "Info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet."

I don't know if I'm totally screwed because the only wallet.dat I have is the encrypted one. This is crazy because I never forget my passwords. This is a substantial amount of money based on the conversion I'm seeing at coingecko.

Where would you sell it? https://www.aax.com/ is the only place I see listed there. 232K would be about $80 in sell orders but might only be
$40 filling buy orders.

You may only be out $40.

Ahh ok I just did a conversion on Coingecko and it showed 226618583.904474 SHND = 6864.276906466517 USD.

can you pm me?
I have something to ask
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Hi everyone, hoping you can help. I thought my SHND wallet was lost from all the way back in 2018 but I ended up finding the files. I updated the wallet to v07301 and everything synced fully, but few things. I see:

Why are all the coins not available? Also, I forgot my decrypt key of course. So am I completely screwed from getting my coins out?

There's also a message in the wallet on a green bar that says "Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!"

having same issue here, waiting for solution

the pending shows transactions on the old chain, pre swap,
the available shows transactions on the new chain,
you can delete the old transactions with a chain rescan using the in wallet tool, zapwallettxes

please read https://docs.stronghands.info/docs/doc20

also the discord is far more active for assistance
https://discord.com/invite/e8ka8UA
Activity: 5

having same issue here, waiting for solution
Activity: 4
LOL.  You have to ask yourself why would anyone pay that.

I feel a hell of a lot better now Tongue
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Not sure on the first question.  Maybe their age on the chain since your wallet is active?  Do you have an old wallet.dat before you encrypted it?  I believe that would work for the entire balance.  

I don't know if it has to do with all the stuff that happened with the coin or just because my wallet is encrypted? I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to crypto. It currently has a green bar that says "Info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet."

I don't know if I'm totally screwed because the only wallet.dat I have is the encrypted one. This is crazy because I never forget my passwords. This is a substantial amount of money based on the conversion I'm seeing at coingecko.

Where would you sell it? https://www.aax.com/ is the only place I see listed there. 232K would be about $80 in sell orders but might only be
$40 filling buy orders.

You may only be out $40.

Ahh ok I just did a conversion on Coingecko and it showed 226618583.904474 SHND = 6864.276906466517 USD.

LOL.  You have to ask yourself why would anyone pay that.

Not sure on the first question.  Maybe their age on the chain since your wallet is active?  Do you have an old wallet.dat before you encrypted it?  I believe that would work for the entire balance.  

$40 filling buy orders.

You may only be out $40.

$40 filling buy orders.

You may only be out $40.

Not sure on the first question.  Maybe their age on the chain since your wallet is active?  Do you have an old wallet.dat before you encrypted it?  I believe that would work for the entire balance. 

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hi guys!, I hope you can help me.

Last time I used my Stronghands MacOS Wallet, I guess it was 2018 or so.

When I tried today to open the wallet, obviously I wasn't able to. I had to download the newest version (v07301) and after installing it, it just doesn't connect to the network.

What can I do to be able to synchronize the new wallet and obviously access my funds?

Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
A Token Power Raffle Platform In The Ecosys
Dear Community,

Coinexchange is offering a new opportunity to withdraw forgotten coins from 18th of  May.

If you remember having SHND or SHMN there and missed at closing in 2019, here is the chance.

Get instructions here: https://coinexchange.io/

Thank you!

I made a deposit at ProBitex but it never got there and now it seems they even delisted the coin.

What is it about stronghands that some exchanges are not acting properly?

There seems to be nothing wrong with the wallet/blockchain.

I hope the team is polite when dealing with exchanges. 
Activity: 24
manual swap please

can send 30 usd worth coins on address SeQFRUDYSnxL3yPdNGfmaXjCzntHRhLJL5

(exchange offline at the moment)

You fucked me mojia!! be a fucking men!!!! fucking scammer!!!
copper member
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
manual swap please

can send 30 usd worth coins on address SeQFRUDYSnxL3yPdNGfmaXjCzntHRhLJL5

(exchange offline at the moment)
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
It is back online: http://www.stronghands.info

We are already in 2021, and SHND is still trying to survive.
And now, based on their site, there will be additional products coming soon - the StrongPay and SHDN Finance.

Maybe, that is the reason why they're back online. They are cooking some additional services.
So are we going to finally SHND at 1 sat?  Tongue
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
We organized the sources and now you can check all developments here: https://github.com/stronghands-official

Whoever interested to contribute in this development find us on discord: https://discord.gg/dTJUkcU
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Staking great.  Too bad the website is down.  Or, is it?
Pages:
Jump to: