Pages:
Author

Topic: Stuck in mempool- please help me , please - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 855
November 25, 2023, 04:43:37 PM
Darn, ya unfortunately I have learned all the things i could have done differently:( … is there a legit way to pay a fee to a legitimate miner or company to get it done ? I would have never set the fee this low and I’ll never be using the app that did this to me without even asking me , like I said , go easy on me , but ya I have better options in the future but super bad need this transaction confirmed

Yes you can check the fee estimation sites like https://mempool.space/ to check for the right fee to pay but be assured that this can only be done by using a non custodial wallet like electrum. They give you the freedom to customize your own fees by yourself and that site gives you insight on the right fee to pay to have it confirmed faster.

This particular transaction do you have the private key or recovery seed to its wallet. If yes then import it into electrum wallet and rebroadcast the transaction again if it has already been dropped. Yuh can check this guide on how to download electrum wallet https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-how-to-safely-download-and-verify-electrum-guide-5240594
Activity: 2
Merit: 4
November 25, 2023, 04:31:54 PM
Darn, ya unfortunately I have learned all the things i could have done differently:( … is there a legit way to pay a fee to a legitimate miner or company to get it done ? I would have never set the fee this low and I’ll never be using the app that did this to me without even asking me , like I said , go easy on me , but ya I have better options in the future but super bad need this transaction confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
November 25, 2023, 04:17:38 PM
Fee rate in sat/byte: 4.120
Feenrate in sat/vbyte: 7.126
RBF: No
The transaction does not have change address UTXO

Purging is 10.7 sat/vbyte.

If you use noncustodial wallet to make the transaction, you can import the wallet into Electrum. The transaction would have dropped from mempool and you should be able to rebroadcast the coin in a new transaction.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
November 25, 2023, 04:17:24 PM
The fee is too low for the only working free transaction accelerator. If you don't own the private key to either the sending or receiving address, all you can do is wait.
Activity: 2
Merit: 4
November 25, 2023, 04:10:41 PM
TXID- 4d52115f7ca6254707e2b670564816e6cd8cd9ca62950a55af6aba09508fc417

Long story short: I have been digging and digging into this using free accelerators and trying to find ways to bump this pathetic fee that has been attached to my unconfirmed transaction. A lesson learned to not use this 3rd party app and become more effectively in control of my crypto in the future with a more custodial wallet. But nonetheless I still really need to get this transaction confirmed.

Please can anyone help me with this . I really need some help. Try not to beat me up to bad with my already known now beginners bad moves.

Please and thank you !!!
Pages:
Jump to: