Pages:
Author

Topic: Stuck pending transactions - page 2. (Read 1749 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
June 04, 2017, 05:33:58 AM
Hey guys, lately i had many problems with BTC transactions from my old wallet. Wallet i was using was 2013 version Multibit, with which i was sending some BTC around to exchanges in past 2 weeks, and 0 transactions actually arrived to exchange, all deposits are under pending unconfirmed state. Meanwhile i noticed that all my transactions only used minimum required fee of 0.0001 BTC which in current market is too low to get passed on aparently (old wallet didnt even had function to increase fee so i didnt notice it).

So then i installed new Bitcoin Core wallet, downloaded whole BTC blockchain in new computer and exported private key of old wallet and imported in new wallet.
The balance it showed then in new Core wallet was 0.9 BTC. Then i tried sending new transaction under new wallet, including hefty fee making sure i am in the 5-10 min block time, but again....transaction didnt went trough. I did some research and aparently if there are some old pending transactions sent from one private key all those have to be cleared before new transactions can be sucessfully sent otherwise it will justs stuck again? Is that true, could someone clear me up on that would be much appretitated.

Then under old Multibit wallet i went under tools and reset whole blockchain in order to hopefuly clear stuck transactions. Wierdly after reset my balance showed was then 1.5 BTC, but none of that BTC was shown as spendable, its showing  0 BTC as spendable after blockchain reset.

Is it possible somehow both wallets are showing wrong BTC balance, is it possible somehow to objectively confirm what is true stored value on certain private key. Also with my procedure of Multibit reset did i really clear all pending transactions? I would say no since they are still under pending state on some BTC exchanges.

Much help would be appretiated.
Pages:
Jump to: