Pages:
Author

Topic: Stuck Transactions since Feb 18, 2023 and all solutions failed - page 2. (Read 187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
here is the link for one of the transactions when i click on see transactions on block explorer https://explorer.bitcoin.com/btc/tx/54559adfc79b04fa16864d3c7ba789aa771fce59d4763e5d7cabcf6f95138c70 but when i enter the link i get 404
I saw this: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/54559adfc79b04fa16864d3c7ba789aa771fce59d4763e5d7cabcf6f95138c70

If a transaction becomes invalid, it means it has been dropped from the mempool. I have checked other mempools blockchain explorer but nothing seen again. Not a successful transaction and you can not get the coins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i have did what you said to me electrum and bluewallet but none of the pending transactions showed up i only only see the pending transactions on the bitcoin.com wallet also i am not the sender i am the receiver
You are the receiver. It would be good if you can let us know your txid. You should be able to see the txid on bitcoin.com as you see pending. But that transaction would have been dropped from mempool. The sender can also use RBF to replace the transaction with another one to replace your address to his own. Just do not believe in an unconfirmed transaction, make sure a transaction is confirmed before accepting it as a successful transaction.

here is the link for one of the transactions when i click on see transactions on block explorer https://explorer.bitcoin.com/btc/tx/54559adfc79b04fa16864d3c7ba789aa771fce59d4763e5d7cabcf6f95138c70 but when i enter the link i get 404
legendary
i have did what you said to me electrum and bluewallet but none of the pending transactions showed up i only only see the pending transactions on the bitcoin.com wallet also i am not the sender i am the receiver
You are the receiver. It would be good if you can let us know your txid. You should be able to see the txid on bitcoin.com as you see pending. But that transaction would have been dropped from mempool. The sender can also use RBF to replace the transaction with another one to replace your address to his own. Just do not believe in an unconfirmed transaction, make sure a transaction is confirmed before accepting it as a successful transaction.
Are you saying you can see your transaction on block explorers and it's shown as an unconfirmed transaction?

If you broadcasted a transaction on February 18, it's very unlikely that nodes still have your transaction in their mempool.
Of course, it's possible that someone rebroadcasted your transaction many times and made some nodes still have your transaction in their mempool.

Can you post your transaction ID? (Note that with sharing your transaction ID, you may harm your privacy)

legendary
i can't find the transactions on the blockchain by the way so could it be a fake transactions? i can only see it when i open the wallet from bitcoin.com app
I will advise you to import the seed phrase into Electrum or Bluewallet. You should be able to see your coins and spend it if it was dropped from the mempool. Or if the transaction was confirmed and successful, you will see it there on the history tab. You are the sender, so there is nothing fake about the transaction as you have your wallet seed phrase and keys.
Import your seed phrase into Electrum or Bluewallet. You transaction would have been confirmed, but if not confirmed, it would have been dropped from mempool by now and you will be able to spend the coin.

i can't find the transactions on the blockchain by the way so could it be a fake transactions? i can only see it when i open the wallet from bitcoin.com app
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Are you saying you can see your transaction on block explorers and it's shown as an unconfirmed transaction?

If you broadcasted a transaction on February 18, it's very unlikely that nodes still have your transaction in their mempool.
Of course, it's possible that someone rebroadcasted your transaction many times and made some nodes still have your transaction in their mempool.

Can you post your transaction ID? (Note that with sharing your transaction ID, you may harm your privacy)
Activity: 714
Merit: 1010
Crypto Swap Exchange
You don't provide enough details to assist you or examine your options. Actually you don't provide any detail at all, except there's a stuck transaction for about 8-9 months. How is anyone supposed to help you with such a lack of information?

Who is rebroadcasting such a transaction over and over again to keep it alive for more than half a year?

Anyway, if you don't control any of the transaction's outputs, you can't use CPFP. If the transaction originated from a custodial wallet then you can't use RBF, because not your keys, not your coins' control.
legendary
Import your seed phrase into Electrum or Bluewallet. You transaction would have been confirmed, but if not confirmed, it would have been dropped from mempool by now and you will be able to spend the coin.
Hello community,sup...

I am currently facing a challenging situation with my client's Bitcoin wallet. Despite diligently exploring all the solutions outlined in the previous discussions regarding stuck transactions, I've yet to resolve this issue. It's been months now, as the problem initially arose on February 18th, and the transactions remain unconfirmed.

I kindly request the assistance of anyone knowledgeable in this matter who might be able to guide me through the process of confirming these long-pending transactions. Your support would be greatly appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: