Pages:
Author

Topic: Stuck with Altcoin That Cannot Be Traded? - page 2. (Read 324 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I used Livecoin, and although it was not better, but acceptable exchange. But why do not you want to keep them in own wallet? Although it is safe, there is always the possibility of losing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
My advice is that you visit the official website for the two cryptocurrencies and you seek out the officially endorsed Wallets for both projects.. I also advice you jot down sensitive information regarding the wallets for future use.. I also think upbit exchange is safe for use too.. I have Never heard any negative knews about them.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
just go to one of these websites that list every altcoin and every exchange like www.coinmarketcap.com and search the name of all the coins you are stuck with and visit their market page. all these sites have the list of all exchanges and sometimes even other options you could use to dump each coin. then it is only a matter of checking to see if that place is a trusted one (remember just because they list it doesn't mean it is trusted). then simply make an account there and get an address for that coin in your wallet and withdraw the coins from bittrex to that address and dump there. then you can convert all back to bitcoin and withdraw the bitcoin to your hardware wallet.

This is simply the solution to your stucked altcoins. I thank this user for giving this advise and if you adhere to it, you will recover your altcoins to bitcoin and to your fiat currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
The block chain is an open source platform most of the information needed to resolve any  challenges with respect to wallet exchange altcoin and all the rest could actually be apprehended with the click of a button .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
just go to one of these websites that list every altcoin and every exchange like www.coinmarketcap.com and search the name of all the coins you are stuck with and visit their market page. all these sites have the list of all exchanges and sometimes even other options you could use to dump each coin. then it is only a matter of checking to see if that place is a trusted one (remember just because they list it doesn't mean it is trusted). then simply make an account there and get an address for that coin in your wallet and withdraw the coins from bittrex to that address and dump there. then you can convert all back to bitcoin and withdraw the bitcoin to your hardware wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Beancash ? I am first time hearing it.

I guess, you are adding unnecessary information like a discussion here. I suggest you to be bullet-in with only appropriate and relevant data/information so that many people here will help you. I have seen bittrex is not allowing few pairs with error message of "not available to all the countries" or "not available for USA" or "not available for outside USA" something like that.

You may switch over to livecoin exchange. There are running for years and recently they are having campaign here on this forum.

Hope you are aware of how to make use of coinmarketcap for finding one coin's exchange. If not let me know here.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
I have a few coins from bittrex that i bought a while back.  Its on my bittrex account.  However, they sent an email to many account holders that you can no longer trade on bittrex after today which is pretty soon.  They did say you have a bit under 2 months to withdraw your crypto... otherwise its all gone.  Thus if you did not see the email and leave your coins in bittrex, i believe it will be gone after the last date to withdraw.

My issue is i have coins that i kept there mainly because they are not compatible with my nano ledger s.  I did not want to download its own wallet due to it possibly being a fake wallet etc so kept it in exchange.  But now i have to either sell it for btc or send those altcoins to a wallet or exchange that support these coins.  My issue is the coins that i have there, shift and beancash, there seems to be only 1 or 2 other site that allows trading of that coin...  shift shows upbit and livecoin.  Does anyone know if these 2 exchanges are okay?  Because i don't want to sell it on bittrex because if i do, well i can't hold the coin anymore.  Also would be selling it for a loss which is not what i want.  So should i send shift to the shift official wallet?  My concern then is say i want to sell shift in the future.   My only 2 options are upbit and livecoin.  But im not sure if they are okay?  Thus if i sell it, i would sell it for btc since you can't trade it for usdt directly.  Does anyone have tips/recommendations on this?  Now if i just want to sell it now, thats simple as sell it for btc... then get btc in bittrex.  Then later on send btc to my nano ledger s after everything.  

But i also have beancash there as well.  I dont want to sell it yet.  I see there is a wallet for it online but even if i keep the beancash there, what if there is no site that allows the selling of beancash?  The only other exchange that allows for the buy/sell of bitcash besides bittrex is upbit.  I never used it before.  But its possible in the future i will be stuck with a coin because i can no longer sell it because its not in any exchange?  I read lot of coins do get delisted.  Then what do i do?  Should i sell it right now and eat the loss?  Im down a lot from this coin so thats why i dont want to sell.  Does anyone know if its possible for me to trade my beancash with say someone else from the US who is not in NY which can use the exchange where i send them beancash for btc to help me out since i cannot use bittrex anymore?  Should i download the beancash wallet and just keep it there for now?  

Like advice on how to approach this.

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: