Pages:
Author

Topic: Stunna fails to uphold sig ad amount - page 2. (Read 1873 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
November 29, 2013, 03:34:30 AM
If you read my terms I state that I am paying per constructive post. I only had issues with a few people who seemed to ONLY be posting for the sake of the promotion. In an effort to minimize useless spam and posts on the forum I put in this rule. My goal isn't to short people out of money, I was more than happy to pay over 8BTC for ads during november. When I put up this promotion my hope was that people would continue to use the forum as they would normally rather than try and game the system.

0.03 indicates having 100 constructive posts, if you can go through your history and send me a PM convincing me you've made over 100 posts of some value I'll send the remaining 0.07

That being said, I just looked through your history again and I'd say it is generous that I even considered 100 of the posts constructive.

I even go so far in the thread to say:

Any posts you make that are anything along the lines of:
- +1
- I agree with ____
-Single random image
-Trolling/flaming
-Any other sort of spam/nonconstructive posts

will be deducted from your total, do not try to pad your post count. Constant spamming will result in you losing your right to claim payment for that month.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 29, 2013, 03:16:52 AM
In last months cycle oct 17th-nov 17th I completed enough posts to earn me 0.1, however stunna only ever payed 0.03 and told me i was lucky to be getting that. He claimed the majority of my posts were "not constructive" whatever that means. I am almost certain stunne reneged on his promise due to the price hike and has been ignoring my pm's. I know there are others who have also been shorted by stunna and i would ask them to post here to see how much he owes.

Awaiting 0.07 from stunna

I wasn't shorted by Stunna. I've looked through your posts and honestly it isn't quality in my opinion, most of them are just one sentence posts. Stunna paid me what he promised so I think you just have to work on your posts more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 29, 2013, 03:07:41 AM
In last months cycle oct 17th-nov 17th I completed enough posts to earn me 0.1, however stunna only ever payed 0.03 and told me i was lucky to be getting that. He claimed the majority of my posts were "not constructive" whatever that means. I am almost certain stunne reneged on his promise due to the price hike and has been ignoring my pm's. I know there are others who have also been shorted by stunna and i would ask them to post here to see how much he owes.

Awaiting 0.07 from stunna
Pages:
Jump to: