Pages:
Author

Topic: STUNNING BITCOIN FRAMED LIMITED EDITION (3 of 6) 2014 LITHOGRAPH ART - LAST ONE! - page 2. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Even though I am not that kind of artistic person I see beauty in this pleasant imagery, Nice work here mate, I would love to make a deal with you for this it is very unfortunate that I don't live in the USA. But hey you have a good trust rating so for sure you are gonna make a deal with somebody here with that.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Those are some cool prints.

Is that Casascius coins in the artwork?

What is the asking price by the way as I cannot see anything on the OP

Thank you. I am not sure about the round pictured. It may be. The price is $75 in BTC or LTC. Please PM. Thanks for your interest!

Thanks...those look definitely like Mike Caldwells Casascius 1BTC brass rounds...on of the most recognizable Physical bitcoins out there.!

They were the first incarnation of a Physical Bitcoin as a coin! So this poster does justify itself for using them for sure.

I will ponder on your price. I thankyou
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever

Thank you. I am not sure about the round pictured. It may be. The price is $75 in BTC or LTC. Please PM. Thanks for your interest!
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

Activity: 65
Merit: 14
Read and comprehend. Evaluate and take action.
I am willing to pay 0.004 btc including shipping if you can ship it to Oregon within a week. Escrow ok ?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Pretty much everything in our planet is a 'limited edition'. Just my 2 cents Smiley

Good work - good luck! Smiley

Limited edition actually has a meaning. In this case it means only 6 of these prints were made, and I own 3 of them.
Activity: 165
Merit: 106
Pretty much everything in our planet is a 'limited edition'. Just my 2 cents Smiley

Good work - good luck! Smiley
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Get yourself this limited edition 3 of 6 original signed Bitcoin lithograph framed artwork. It is a beautiful piece which measures 16.25in x 13.75in in the frame and about 15in x 12in without. The ink is a very nice metallic gold color that is semi-reflective and adds a very nice sense of depth with the metallic tones. The picture does not do it justice. This is an amazing gift or a very nice collectable piece of original artwork that I originally acquired here on this forum from the artist in 2014. Included is a very nice stained solid hardwood frame. It would also make a great piece for your home or office to commemorate your experience with Bitcoin as well. It is a great conversation starter. I am asking $75 in BTC or shipped to the USA. International shipping extra. I will also accept the equivalent in Litecoin. PM me to order.

https://i.imgur.com/RuXXAFy.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: