Pages:
Author

Topic: Stupid mistake newbies still do till date - page 2. (Read 5016 times)

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 24, 2019, 03:32:08 PM
Quit underestimating wallets and figure out how your wallets works either its ETH erc20 based wallets or multi walllets,you lose your private keys or recovery seeds you lose your coins and tokens,I was in a gathering on message when somebody posted his private key guaranteeing he didn't get an airdrop tokens,I wonder what may have transpired as of now,its like some still don't have the foggiest idea how genuine there wallets recovery seeds and private keys are,quit playing with wallet private keys and take them more serious like you doing with your bank account.

they are not stupid as you have said but they still do not understand many things about the function of Keystore and PrivateKey .. therefore we consider them as newbies.. so it's very normal if they make that mistake so they need more knowledge to be able to store their wallets properly and correctly in the future.. and I'm sure everyone will learn from the mistakes they have made in the past .
that's right. each of us has made or is making mistakes, and all of these mistakes make us smarter and help to learn better to understand cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 24, 2019, 03:04:56 PM
Quit underestimating wallets and figure out how your wallets works either its ETH erc20 based wallets or multi walllets,you lose your private keys or recovery seeds you lose your coins and tokens,I was in a gathering on message when somebody posted his private key guaranteeing he didn't get an airdrop tokens,I wonder what may have transpired as of now,its like some still don't have the foggiest idea how genuine there wallets recovery seeds and private keys are,quit playing with wallet private keys and take them more serious like you doing with your bank account.

they are not stupid as you have said but they still do not understand many things about the function of Keystore and PrivateKey .. therefore we consider them as newbies.. so it's very normal if they make that mistake so they need more knowledge to be able to store their wallets properly and correctly in the future.. and I'm sure everyone will learn from the mistakes they have made in the past .
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 22, 2019, 04:59:37 PM
Last week I started a giveaway in a group, I asked people's ETH address as I was giving Ethereum. Two people gave their private key, I deleted them instantly, they again gave the private keys, I said drop your Eth address, not this. One of them replied send here! I was just shocked by seeing such noob people! Later he got it and replied to me " Thanks for the quick deleting! "
Lack of knowledge in all crypto related stuffs had really caused a lot of havoc on newbies losing their coins to scammers imagine people sending private keys to unknown or an anonymous scammer that could have been the end of those coins, You did well by deleting their private keys and that gesture shows that you are really a good fellow, I implored all newbies or new crypto enthusiast to seek adequate knowledge first and try to study all relevant terminologies related to cryptos before embarking on its usage.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
October 22, 2019, 03:43:15 PM
Unfortunately, people do not want to get familiar with technology, including wallets and blockchain in general. The only thing they want is to get rich and as a result, they are losing all their money. Learn a lot about something, before doing it.
These people shouldn't be joining cryptocurrency. It's like in a community, Ignorance in the law excuses no one. In cryptocurrency, ignorance in crypto system excuses no one. If you're very ignorant in securing your wallets which is the basic in crypto, there's no room for you in here.
Activity: 910
October 22, 2019, 02:42:47 PM
Unfortunately, people do not want to get familiar with technology, including wallets and blockchain in general. The only thing they want is to get rich and as a result, they are losing all their money. Learn a lot about something, before doing it.

It also seems to me that this happens to people who simply do not understand what's what. This is simple laziness and carelessness. If they initially sorted out, where is the the key, and where is the address, such mistakes wouldn't have occurred.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 22, 2019, 01:39:40 PM

This is common and I speculate that it will go on as long as there will be airdops and people hoping that they will make some money from them. From bright side , in case of airdops they do not lose a lot of money and will learn next time. This is just a learning process nothing more.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
October 22, 2019, 12:48:57 PM
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 22, 2019, 04:59:20 AM

Events such as the loss of private key or seed words often occur if we are not careful. Private key or seed words are the only access for our wallet to open, we should secure it and not share it with others
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 22, 2019, 04:46:41 AM
I think they really don't know what they're doing if they are exposing their private keys. Even in the creation of the wallet, it is already stated that you shouldn't be doing that. I would recommend them to use other ways in opening their wallets like using a hardware wallet or the file. And they're "newbies" btw.
true that you convey in your opinion about the beginner's mistakes that often occur and that is also my experience and I have experienced and with mistakes that I have done I became more alert and more careful in investing with crypto currencies and experience is a valuable teacher who is very valuable we need to invest
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
October 22, 2019, 04:00:17 AM
Seed phrase, private keys — this is your money. They must be kept secret. It is better to print them on paper and store in a safe place. The ideal option is when your private keys are not in contact with the Internet. It is foolish to treat this negligently, because the neglect of such important files can cost the loss of all coins.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
October 22, 2019, 02:50:20 AM
This is often done by newbies because they don't know much about it and they easily trust the words of others. So in my opinion, it's better for newbies to not easily trust others and also share their private keys with ease. Ask your closest friends if you don't want to experience things that might happen to us.

In fact, it is certain that all beginners will always experience things that look stupid. when i first became a beginner, also almost did the same thing. it's just that when I was very diligent to always ask questions and diligently read from experience in the forums that are available.
so that I can avoid the things we don't want.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
My Identity Coin
October 22, 2019, 01:34:03 AM
Because they are new bie they don't know anything about the wallet translation and so on thats  why newbies are took some time to completley know the detail about the wallet and so on. In case they will lose private key also several ways are there to get back the account. The will learn slowly.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 22, 2019, 01:24:14 AM
We can't fully understand why they kept on losing their private keys, and even give it to others presumed to be their wallet address.
Every time we create new wallets, there is always an instruction regarding the details of our wallet including a warning where you should not share your private key to anyone and keep it as this is the only way to open your wallet.
Newbies are actually skipping every instruction they have to understand which they shouldn't.
it's simple bro because they are still a newbie. I've also done that when I first entered the world of crypto because I don't think private keys are that important. I'm pretty sure, if they continue to study this, they will realize how important private keys are.
but, I feel they can avoid this when they really learn cryptocurrency. I am sure, people with basic knowledge will not eliminate, or give private keys to others.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
October 21, 2019, 06:52:00 PM

I didn't quite make such mistake because I took time to understudy the cryptocurrency space plus I had guidance too. I took time to understand hot, colds wallets, types of chains and their uniqueness, including ICOs too. So I have not really falling short in that category. Perhaps, this mistakes will be attributed to current newbies who's larger percentage are after the quick profits from crypto
Activity: 400
October 21, 2019, 05:13:46 PM
Even when I got into Cryptocurrencies newly, I knew the importance of private keys but the sad fact is that even people who are not newbies are still making that mistake until today, I have a friend who has been a crypto enthusiast for years and still lost a huge amount of crypto recently because he forgot to back up his new wallet.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 21, 2019, 03:43:33 PM

You're right. Despite the development of the community and the availability of a huge amount of training information, many cryptocurrency users continue to lose access to their wallets. All this happens due to a poor understanding of what is happening and the unwillingness to learn, think and analyze their actions. I have long encountered such a problem and understand that for security you need to be serious and attentive, and also not give in to all kinds of dubious offers and provocations.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
October 21, 2019, 03:31:37 PM
They are newbies and it is one of the factors why they lose their private keys. When I was newbie, I always double thinking about my decisions for me to protect my funds from scammers and hackers.
It’s not kids' play for people so new gamblers will have to remember their loss and they will have to remind private key all the time so they don’t forget and sharing it is the worst thing ever. Are gamblers use more than one coin for investing their money so use more wallets that are not good idea better use one and never share with anyone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 21, 2019, 12:18:03 PM
It shows only how crypto difficult really is for newcomers, and also it shows how greedy newcomers are. Before they learn something, they do and then wonders that the world is unfair and crypto is a fraud.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 21, 2019, 10:50:54 AM
users with the token to manage as uses with customs on following details with personal preference on expecting with returns to complete as the decision on applying customs of personal strategy with works on crypto trading.

Activity: 756
October 21, 2019, 10:45:34 AM
Carelessness at its finest can lead you to your worst nightmares. If you really want to be bountiful all throughout your investment here, you should always make sure that you know what you are doing. Be knowledgeable on the project you are joining in, the wallet you are using and the tradings you are getting involved with. Stupidity and ignorance is not an excuse here so make sure you have yourself ready for everything that you are going to experience here in the crypto world, regardless if you are a newbie or not.
Pages:
Jump to: