Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 SUB1X Bounty Campaign 💰- Ultra Low Supply Masternode Coin (already trading) - page 4. (Read 2769 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
When are you going to add signatures for each rank ?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
The spreadsheet has been updated with all active bounty participants. The stakes column will be filled in at a later date. Thanks to all that have joined so far.

Check that your name is on the sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIKiHCcrx1Wi1bZi1Ux5dwOLKFl0fA9MUYfjerMc3iY/edit
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Has the campaign started?
spreadsheet is not updated.
And why 5 months?
The amount is small, I think, 2 months would be fine.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
I  reserved Vietnamese translation. ( ANN + WP + Web )
I will start as soon as you accept.
My Previous Translations:
Telegram : @Troy1412
My Wallet : 0x9Ab85582f65FA4e5F9BA0C5c04640B4916cF048E
Regards !
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I'm excited to participate in the signature campaign, and I'm impressed with the project since its inception.

Thanks for all your hard work team.
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/sub1x. We recommend you to add more information about your project, this could positively affect the rating. Write to me if you have any questions.

SUB1X is not an ICO.
Hi, friends. I read on the site you use the encoding ERC 20. Tell me when i register i need to specify the sub1x wallet or i can use the Ethereum wallet?

SUB1X wallet address. The ERC 20 token is not used anymore.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Hi, friends. I read on the site you use the encoding ERC 20. Tell me when i register i need to specify the sub1x wallet or i can use the Ethereum wallet?
Activity: 692
Merit: 100
HI Admin, May we know when the spreadsheet be updated so we can assure that we are included in the bounty Campaign participants. Im a holder of Sub1X since you have an Airdrop last year.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I do not believe you, and I advise others to be cautious about this project ... during the swap you did not return my coins to me!

By the way, both my purses are intact, if I can provide proof, as well as the fact that in your several branches where I wrote you did not bother to answer me!

p.s. I forgot about you, but when I meet your new branch, I can not deny myself the pleasure of not writing about you .. Grin

+1,#ME TOO
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Do you have an ANN thread for this project? I like to know more before even start to think about your bounty campaign. I have participated in your airdrop but didn't know about the swap. Where was this announced? Can I still swap this token?

The project has already gone through 2 changes in the blockchain, the first swap was completed in the beginning of winter, the second a few months ago.

So you were late for 3-5 months because you didn't follow the project.

New Ann (ENG): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3094567.280

New Ann (RUS): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39529389

Links to old topics can be found on the first page of new ann topics.

I do not believe you, and I advise others to be cautious about this project ... during the swap you did not return my coins to me!

By the way, both my purses are intact, if I can provide proof, as well as the fact that in your several branches where I wrote you did not bother to answer me!

p.s. I forgot about you, but when I meet your new branch, I can not deny myself the pleasure of not writing about you .. Grin

+1,#ME TOO

What's your username gold? I have received no such response. All swaps were processed and leeway was given to those that ended up swapping late. If you were unable to swap, it was either because you were extremely late or you did not send me a PM. @AmyCooper1 when did you try to process the swap?
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
The difference between SUB1X and other projects is that it's already trading on an exchange. A big % of the bounty campaigns that post on this forum are completely distorted and present misleading figures. At least when you participate in the SUB1X bounty, you get guaranteed coins. It's an established project after all.

Spreadsheet not update?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Do you have an ANN thread for this project? I like to know more before even start to think about your bounty campaign. I have participated in your airdrop but didn't know about the swap. Where was this announced? Can I still swap this token?
510 SUB1X tokens is the total budget, 1 SUB1x is currently valued 0.00130208 BTC

So you for the entire bounty campaign you have half a bitcoin in value available ... ?

The difference between SUB1X and other projects is that it's already trading on an exchange. A big % of the bounty campaigns that post on this forum are completely distorted and present misleading figures. At least when you participate in the SUB1X bounty, you get guaranteed coins. It's an established project after all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
510 SUB1X tokens is the total budget, 1 SUB1x is currently valued 0.00130208 BTC

So you for the entire bounty campaign you have half a bitcoin in value available ... ?
Pages:
Jump to: