Pages:
Author

Topic: Subject: [Primedice.com] The Big Multiplier Competition! - Win up to 1 BTC! - page 3. (Read 25069 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Username :Dimidio16
Bet ID :10,800,164,768
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
same ..
when will winners get paid?HuhHuh  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
when will winners get paid?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 512
Stakes Discord https://discord.gg/mZYDbZn
Is that possible if there is any participants didn't meet qualify or cheating in this competition kicked out from the competition? whether in the spreadsheet have meet requirement?

Yes, that is possible, if we caught someone cheating with multiple accounts, we balcklisted them.
Hopely you can get it, because i'm in #101 just need up one time until get prize 0.01BTC really unlucky for me Cheesy
Same here man, 4 dudes posted at last min and pushed me back to #11  Sad

Me too Sad I dropped down from #8 due to older bet numbers posted close to the end.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
Is that possible if there is any participants didn't meet qualify or cheating in this competition kicked out from the competition? whether in the spreadsheet have meet requirement?

Yes, that is possible, if we caught someone cheating with multiple accounts, we balcklisted them.
Hopely you can get it, because i'm in #101 just need up one time until get prize 0.01BTC really unlucky for me Cheesy
Same here man, 4 dudes posted at last min and pushed me back to #11  Sad
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 277
Merit: 103
I tried this competition. I select the 200 multiplier. I din't even win in more than 1500 rolls. I stop with negative 0.012 btc.
Badluck man, sorry for your loss maybe you can participate in next PD give away
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
I tried this competition. I select the 200 multiplier. I din't even win in more than 1500 rolls. I stop with negative 0.012 btc.

Damn, but i think you would hit it soon, maybe around 300 rolls again
Activity: 221
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
hahaha pd contest always sleep on the deadline :p
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 130
is that contest still running ................ Huh

zoltan said its done
Activity: 158
Who am i ....? ❤❤❤
is that contest still running ................ Huh
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
my name isn't on there and i hit a big one, .094

Try pm zzaza (zoltan)  for sure.
Activity: 145
my name isn't on there and i hit a big one, .094
Activity: 130
yes there is something wrong.... unix is first :/
(jk) congrats unix  Grin
legendary
Zoltan - PD Moderator
Spreadsheet reached its final form, if you have something that you think is not correct please contact me via PM.
legendary
Zoltan - PD Moderator
The contest is officially over now. We will verify data and gonna freeze the spreadsheet with the final results. If you have any question please PM me here and i will answer as soon as possible.

Why me and few other members are not on the Spreadsheet ? I did anything wrong in my Entry ?
Or you guys are arranging them manually ?

It is automated, but updates are done every hour, also we just did a rerun on whole thread, so it takes some time until changes in the spreadsheet appear. I will announce it here when the list is finished.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
The contest is officially over now. We will verify data and gonna freeze the spreadsheet with the final results. If you have any question please PM me here and i will answer as soon as possible.

Why me and few other members are not on the Spreadsheet ? I did anything wrong in my Entry ?
Or you guys are arranging them manually ?
Pages:
Jump to: