Pages:
Author

Topic: Success in life - page 3. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 538
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 10, 2023, 03:37:07 PM
As a new beginner how can I make success in life through the crypto space

Start with learning, have patience and take time to acquire the knowledge, understand the process and start small and move on gradually, don't invest on shitcoins and if possible avoid alts for a beginning, be fervent with learning and try conduct personal research, know the reason why it's important to take a risk and understand it involves risk in making a profitable investments, then give it time for your invested asset to yield profit and return back the profit into the investment again following DCA pattern for accumulating Bitcoin preferably.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
February 10, 2023, 03:12:32 PM
Pick your path.

1. Investor: you simply just hold bitcoin. or if you want to outperform the entire market, pick the right altcoins to buy — though 95% of people will fail at this part and just lose tremendous amounts of money in the end. If you want the best risk/reward bet, just dollar-cost average bitcoin. This will only potentially boost your savings though; it won't necessarily make you rich.

2. Trader: This path could be great for you in the long term, but prepare to lose a crap ton of money in the short to mid term.

To be honest though, you and most people are just better off getting a job and climb the ranks, or start a business. Speculating with crypto is simply not for everyone.
Activity: 101
Merit: 18
pie 🥧 context 😋😋
February 10, 2023, 02:32:08 PM
As a new beginner how can I make success in life through the crypto space,today in the global world people are looking for way out of unsuccessful life,I believe as a new beginner I will be show how to make success through this trending development in the world, and to know the different between success,wealth and richness because the best live a man will lieve is when u are well to do in all areas of life I hope been here is a welcome development and step I have taken in life,kudos once more to the inventor of this great platform worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: