Pages:
Author

Topic: Success is a meaningless word without failure. - page 4. (Read 787 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
The forum has been very interesting since the bull run started because there are so many positive confessions by so many of us here about how the price of bitcoin has gladdened their hearts positively.

However, I decided to put up this topic because while exploring the forum i saw so many complaints about trading , many have lamented that they have lost a lot of money trying to trade, some also said that they are good in demo accounts but while trying to trade with their real accounts they end up losing money and some also said that they bought so many courses online and that they learnt how to trade yet they are afraid of losing their small capital , so the question here now is 'who is ready for failure while everyone wants to be successful'?

success is actually meaningless word without failure, because most of us loose some of their trades and at same time feel very disappointed because they only focused their mindset on making profits alone without anticipating any chances of loss or failure. losing a particular trade or several trades does not really make you a failure instead it gives you the opportunity to embrace every important lesson that you failed to achieve in your missteps or in your wrong turns.

Lastly, please my fellow beginners let's not be discouraged by the number of losses or failures we experience while trading because failure begets success, also we should focus more on hodling coins even when we trade because we cannot predict the price fluctuations of coins in the future.   

Failure is only meaningful when you can learn from it, many newbie traders lose when they trade for real, something to be expected as they are competing against other traders with a lot of experience, however when the same newbie trader keeps making the same mistakes months or even years after they made them for the first time, then their failures count for nothing on their growth and in that case they should just give up on trading, because even if they were to keep trying for decades, they will never improve enough to become profitable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
People's can learn from their mistakes, if you never face problem or difficult time so how you will get experienced it's not only trading. Trading isn't easy, so you can't hope to earn money from day1, it's can't be possible. And those who have succeeded in the trading, it's did not happen overnight because they also suffer a lot of losses.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
The forum has been very interesting since the bull run started because there are so many positive confessions by so many of us here about how the price of bitcoin has gladdened their hearts positively.
These bull runs we experienced aren't my first rodeo neither will they be the last, so not really excited either because opportunities from the markets will always be present whether it's a bun or bear phase!!

However, I decided to put up this topic because while exploring the forum i saw so many complaints about trading , many have lamented that they have lost a lot of money trying to trade, some also said that they are good in demo accounts but while trying to trade with their real accounts they end up losing money and some also said that they bought so many courses online and that they learnt how to trade yet they are afraid of losing their small capital , so the question here now is 'who is ready for failure while everyone wants to be successful'?
Failure isn't for everyone afaik because people who know what they want and want to succeed  go through the whole process without any shortcuts and get the right trading lessons to give themselves a winning chance, but for the majority of other traders , people don't want to attain the right trading lessons which means they end up gambling and don't master this trading skill which puts them at a disadvantage of likely to fail... But then again failure on its own is another path to success for those that don't give up!

success is actually meaningless word without failure, because most of us loose some of their trades and at same time feel very disappointed because they only focused their mindset on making profits alone without anticipating any chances of loss or failure.
The mistake most make is thinking there is no success without failure, and when it comes to trading losing some trades is part of the process as you can not always win...which is why a proper risk management is needed to counter any loss and still end the day with a profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
success is actually meaningless word without failure, because most of us loose some of their trades and at same time feel very disappointed because they only focused their mindset on making profits alone without anticipating any chances of loss or failure. losing a particular trade or several trades does not really make you a failure instead it gives you the opportunity to embrace every important lesson that you failed to achieve in your missteps or in your wrong turns.

Lastly, please my fellow beginners let's not be discouraged by the number of losses or failures we experience while trading because failure begets success, also we should focus more on hodling coins even when we trade because we cannot predict the price fluctuations of coins in the future.   

Failure is what makes you value success by the time you reach up there but not a necessity achieve anything. You can failed and try again and still fail you know? You can fail and get discourage to abandon what you are doing. Not all life is program to happen the common way, we have people that through their life, failure don't comes their part. I have a friend who has achieved a lot through the education and right from his undergraduate and today he has finish his PHD working in one petroleum cooperation,that's how some people achieved without failure.

However, if we come down to trading, then it's applicable because if you don't make some mistakes, you might not really understand the what trading is about but when you fail the first time and you improve, it will be something of the past and it will guide you a lot anytime you want to trade.

As for holding of coins, there is nothing philosophy about it, just buy the damn coin and forget about it that it even existed, sell it when you see everyone running after the market which is the bull run.
Activity: 305
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It is natural that success does not come without failure. In fact, behind success there are many stories of failure. But we all only look at success but there are very few people who look at failure. A skilled trader can look back at the wrong decisions he made in the past and learn from them and gradually get it right and at the end of the day become a better trader. So to become an efficient trader you must go through failure and catch success otherwise it may seem like a fantasy to you. Apart from this we have to keep one more thing in mind that trading is not really for everyone. A person who has a very small amount of money and spends it only to live his own life should definitely not go for trading. Rather, he should gradually become independent and then do it. You will invest your money and also keep exploring the knowledge of trading well. After that, if you trade through small projects, hopefully you will see success gradually.
Activity: 24
Merit: 4
In any success story their must be tales of failure within it . Most great people people in the world didn't become successful in a day most have to go through difficult parts before coming out successful .The Funny part is that many can withstand failures along the way and they still expect success in a haste how can that be ever possible.
Many successful business owners we know about their companies today still waxing strong had to build their success on countless times of failures they had to encounter from the onset of their start up even in their present but the whole difference of the failures of yesterday and that of today for them is that they had from wealth of experience understands how to minimize causes of failure and increase routes to more successes in their life.

As a trader failures shouldn't be a problem you should be afraid of but it's should be something you have to embrace because the more failure you encounter the more your experiences is broadening and the failures and lessing as you're using those past experiences to prevent make sure failures you had encountered before don't repeat.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
In any success story their must be tales of failure within it . Most great people people in the world didn't become successful in a day most have to go through difficult parts before coming out successful .The Funny part is that many can withstand failures along the way and they still expect success in a haste how can that be ever possible.
copper member
Activity: 1414
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

trying to trade should be assumed to gain trading experience. and they should start with a small nominal amount. those who start trading with large amounts look greedy to me. they successfully trade with a demo account and become confident with their large capital trying a real account.
we must know that there is a lot to learn and prepare before we start or try trading. Don't use your big money when trying. the situation will definitely not be as expected.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
You can imagine it a little differently. A smart person will learn more from the mistakes of others, figuring out the right steps to avoid making their own mistakes. A stupid and self-confident person will go through lessons every time until he draws conclusions and takes a closer look at what others are doing. Therefore, it is true to say that success will not come without losses, but the number of losses is different for everyone. Many people write that confidence is needed, but it is not as terrible as self-confidence, which forces a person to commit rash acts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100

No one does not meet difficulties and problems in life, especially in trading which requires expertise. No one can always win in trading, even an expert can lose several times.

Entering trading does put a lot of pressure on beginners. What is taught on courses sometimes cannot really be applied with one's own hands. For those who use a demo account to learn, it may seem easy. but not when using a real account. Because there he must to fight his own emotions.

The real problem on trading is that we never prepare our trading plan. We never determine where we will enter and where we will exit to the market. We also never record our trading history so we cannot evaluate where we make wrong. This is what I have experienced and I think this was my mistake when I was a beginner. I don't want to preach, but just say what I got on my journey.

Only perseverance, dedication and effort without giving up make the world brighter. Trading is not for everyone. Trading is only for hard workers and who's ready to continues learn how to manage plans and emotions. If you are not ready and continue to experience failure in trading, like the OP said, maybe being a Holder is better.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
They don't really teach you how to trade because the main purpose of it is to let you experience how trading works. And when you're convinced that you can do it, that's when the urge to do some trades making you believe that you're confident going to win some of it.
But many of the first try outs are not going to be as good as what the demo account trader expects to see.
Exactly, demo accounts are meant for a trader to try out all he has learned; it's like you can do experiments or different things in order to see if your approach or skills are good enough without the fear of losing your funds as it is a demo account. Many bew traders ignore this feature and go straight to live trading, which is the result of their losses, but of courseyour approach or skills are good enough without the fear of losing your funds as it is a demo account. Many bew traders ignore this feature and go straight to live trading, which is the result of their losses, but of course you should not be too comfortable with demo trading as you might pick up a habit in a demo account and use it in a live account, which is not applicable, so balance it out. Make use of the demo trade for a while, maybe a month, you spend in the demo account for you to grasp, like you are really doing a live account. With that, you may attain a phase where you will be confident and also know what you will do in different situations
It's basically the free training for those who wants to test out if they've done so well or they just want to test the waters. Those that don't want to take risk at the moment and just want to see how good or terrible they are as a starter or as an experienced trader. It's for everybody who wants to use it for their personal reasons but if you've been dwelled into trading and has been in the game for a long time, you know that it's just going to waste your time.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 147
You must know that, losses will definitely come as a new traders which many people here have experienced it from their trading journey before they became perfect in profits making in the market. I have seen many traders who has failed, because they thought they can trade without acquiring the knowledge of trading but the failure has made some to settle down to learn from professional traders so that they will stay long in crypto trading to grow their wealth in the future. The most important thing new traders need to know is that, don't let the past to make you think you cannot succeed in the presence, all you need to do at the moment is to switch to new strategy that is profiting other traders in the market so that you will be part of it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 115

Do you know that you must not necessarily fail for you to learn?  Sometimes we learn from people's experience, because that's what wise people do,  concerning the difference between a demo trading and live trading account is that, your emotions is attached to your decision making in a live account, while a demo account, no emotions attached to it, and you don't know how to control your emotions, that's why it's affecting your performance when trading in a live account.

Another thing I would suggest to you as a newbie is that, try go gain knowledge on what is required of you, for you to be successful, so to me, knowledge is paramount, and that is what you have to go after before venturing into trading,  or better still, stick to spot trading, buy and hold, when the price of the coin you bought appreciate, you sell at a profit, than to risk you capital on futures trading.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are people that are good in demo accounts because they have no risk in there but if it's about the actuality, that's where they're losing more money. They have to understand that doing demo accounts are as is but if you do actual thing with real money, the game gets harder and changes your perspective all over what you've experienced. But it's also an eye opener that if it's the real thing, you have to adapt the changes that makes you see the real view of how trading and investing works.
Demo account is totally a different ball game from real account. When emotions comes to play, everything changes. It is safe to assume that demo accounts do not actually teach how to trade.
They don't really teach you how to trade because the main purpose of it is to let you experience how trading works. And when you're convinced that you can do it, that's when the urge to do some trades making you believe that you're confident going to win some of it.
But many of the first try outs are not going to be as good as what the demo account trader expects to see.
Exactly, demo accounts are meant for a trader to try out all he has learned; it's like you can do experiments or different things in order to see if your approach or skills are good enough without the fear of losing your funds as it is a demo account. Many bew traders ignore this feature and go straight to live trading, which is the result of their losses, but of courseyour approach or skills are good enough without the fear of losing your funds as it is a demo account. Many bew traders ignore this feature and go straight to live trading, which is the result of their losses, but of course you should not be too comfortable with demo trading as you might pick up a habit in a demo account and use it in a live account, which is not applicable, so balance it out. Make use of the demo trade for a while, maybe a month, you spend in the demo account for you to grasp, like you are really doing a live account. With that, you may attain a phase where you will be confident and also know what you will do in different situations
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

It's a hard pill to swallow, but it's part of life though, I mean everyone has to fail in order to feel that experience and then try to never had feel it again. So we try to improved based on our failures. Even great minds and scientist has to fail many times before they can innovate.

Yeah, if you feel that you are being overwhelm by trading and so just be a HODLer and see how it goes. But if you dream and you have a goal to trade then by all means go. Just be ready to fail though. And the most important thing is that you get up once you fail and try it again and again until you succeed in the long run.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
There are people that are good in demo accounts because they have no risk in there but if it's about the actuality, that's where they're losing more money. They have to understand that doing demo accounts are as is but if you do actual thing with real money, the game gets harder and changes your perspective all over what you've experienced. But it's also an eye opener that if it's the real thing, you have to adapt the changes that makes you see the real view of how trading and investing works.
Demo account is totally a different ball game from real account. When emotions comes to play, everything changes. It is safe to assume that demo accounts do not actually teach how to trade.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

I like your opinion about success is nothing without failure because you can’t experience the feeling of being successful without knowing how failure feels like.

The only opinion that caught my attention is the quoted statement above. I believe that experience is the best teacher but not to the point that you will need too many losses before you learn because there’s an obvious wrong on the method you are doing if you keep losing, this time surrendering trading is acceptable because not all people have the mind tailored for trading. You will just incur more losses if you still keep trading despite you don’t understand how it works no matter how hard you try on learning it.
Of course, it would be another story already if you have been trading for so long and yet you still incur more losses than gains, obviously you are not doing the right thing in trading. I always believe trading is not for everyone, although we can always decide to trade but success only comes for those who are actually highly capable to trade and always manage their emotions and make good decisions despite of their losses and gains in trading.

Failure is part in trading. We all know that all traders started from a scratch, and so everyone is susceptible to mistakes and losses, hence while success is the goal in trading, but without failure there can be no success in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
Failure may never beget success if you never learn the lessons that needs to be learnt when you fail, and also know the reason behind the failure. Many traders will do better if each time they fail or lose in a trade they try to understand why they failed or lost a trade before trying to place another.

Learning from your mistakes and errors is a good way to make progress in trading, the mistakes made will point you in the direction of where you need more knowledge as a trader.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 509
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
so many people seem to forget that losing is also part of success because i'm sure that majority of people are definitely have experienced some losses in their life, its just how it is with life, losing is something that people frequently experience even when they are already building their empire of wealth they are not truly free of failure, there are many cases where quite literally some rich people went to rag because they just facing one big massive failure but if they don't wanna give up there certainly might be way for them to build up their wealth from the bottom up to the very top again.
its all depends on the people themselves about how they gonna face failure, some are so afraid of failure that they don't become successful and some are just don't care about failure and wanna try and try again.
the key to success is always linked to failure by accumulating experiences and getting the advantage better than the other person out there.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
Failure or mistakes is inevitable no matter what are the things that you are dealing with on which it would really be just that normal on having these things considering that its always been part of learning.

There's no way that you could really be able to have that perfect trade or investment or business on which no matter how old/veteran/experienced you are on certain field but it doesnt mean that
you would be able not to experience those failures. Its still that present or could happen but since you are already experienced then you do really know on how to handle up yourself
on which unlike into those noobs that doesnt have any ideas on what going on.

The thing on here is that you do really know on what you should gonna do.Our life and learning would really be a never ending cycle on which it would be just
that a normal approach or thing to have.
Pages:
Jump to: