Pages:
Author

Topic: Success of an investment may not be true to all? - page 3. (Read 1268 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Is it true , when you invest bitcoins i surely say that you will be gaining more bitcoins in just a couple of seconds. Bitcoin is very popular nowadays and in order to get more bitcoins we just need to invest more. Remember , the more you invest bitcoins the more bitcoin will you recieve .
Yes, that's what you say the more you invest in bitcoin, the more bitcoin you will receive.
However, everything depends on the price, if the price goes down, will you invest?
You also have to see the bitcoin movement graph to date.
I think if the price goes down I keep buying and storing it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Every investment has two possibilities that occur first. Luck and second, the loss speculates in terms of business that is already a risk, let alone a fate that is not lucky ... be vigilant before investing
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I think there are the people that can get success from the investment and they can choose the right investment program so they can make a lot of money. but for the other people, sometimes it will difficult to find the good one and they still need to find and search in out there until they can found one good investment. but I think to find a good investment, it will need time before we can choose the right investment that can bring us a profit in the long-term.
Yes it is depend where you put your investment. When you are smart to handle it, there will be a successful. Making investments investment is like making a business that you want to grow and you find strategies how it will work then. It needs time before you achieve success, there are many risk to take where when you faced all of it without fear then it can worth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
as I know that in the digital asset business everything does not have certainty and only has a high risk, therefore, we must be vigilant before investing
Activity: 210
Yes, that is why there is a word bankruptcy. Every invrstment has a risk to take seens money is involve. It willbot be sucessful when you didn't study all the pros and cons of the invesment that you entered to.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Every investors know the risk of investing all investment have so some investment is a success and some not so nefore you invest you must check and study first the project you want to invest in order to make your money profitable and avoid losing it.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
everyone certainly has a strategy in crytpo currency and that will determine their success in investing in crypto currencies apart from the luck factor also determines the success rate
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
Most often people loose money in investments because of their emotions, they are either too greedy, to impatient, have to much fear etc. If you want to be successful you have to operate with your mind alone and leave emotions behind. Not easy though!
Activity: 152
failure failure, all successful people have failed.
I've also experienced a failure in this investment, I've even lost 80% of my investment here, and now everything has improved.

I think patience is also very necessary here, if you are easily frustrated then you will fail with a bitcoin investment.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I think there are the people that can get success from the investment and they can choose the right investment program so they can make a lot of money. but for the other people, sometimes it will difficult to find the good one and they still need to find and search in out there until they can found one good investment. but I think to find a good investment, it will need time before we can choose the right investment that can bring us a profit in the long-term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
success in bitcoin is in different person's case, it is a case to case basis, when someone succeed in bitcoin and has a strategy and you follow that strategy does'nt mean it will work for you too, success in bitcoins varies from each investors, do not be deceived by these strategies, you must follow your own strategies, you should know that bitcoin is risky, each investments are designed in a unique way, in short, success in bitcoin is uniquely designed for every trader.   
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

Yes, there is a lot of people who fail in investment cause they not patoence enough to wait and they just make a decisions base on emotions. Investments do take a lot of courage and patience, the uncertainity would make you fear and sell your investments but the smart investors would hodl and knew when to sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
When you invest in crypto it depends on you of how you manage your time and patience by waiting for your succes to make more profit in your investments.Taking a risk on investing and know the tactics of how you go with the flow on the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.
That is why it is so called investment and we all know that every investment has its own risk and that does not mean cryptocurrency is exempted with the investments risk. Of course cryptocurrency has a high risk when you do invest on it but it will depend also on how you invest your money there are many ways to start from.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Investment has its pros and cons of course if you haven't done your own research about that investment and just buy random things without even considering reading it's fundementals, if there is a good team behinf it or real CEO, if it's gaining new projects and investors and market revenue. Those are the things that is needed to make your investment successful.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
On my own experience most of my investment are success specially when it comes to alt coins ICO. I don't invest during ICO but instead after they release the coin in the market. I buy tons of those new coin in the market hold until X5 to X10 then sell and never buy the same coin again. Holding for too long specially for alt coin is not safe so sell and get out once you get an opportunity.
Activity: 107
true, everyone has his own abilities and luck, if someone succeeds in investing, we cannot necessarily succeed in the same job.
therefore, we must continue to seek work that is suitable for us, to achieve the desired success.
I'm currently trying to trade, and I'm still trying to find my luck from trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.

Some.of the investment. There is nothing sure at all. That is why in investment there is a risk. We need to be smart but sometimes it is about how lucky you are. But then we should stick on our knowledge not on the fortune. Objective is much better than being subjective.

The comparison of successful projects is 1:20 and that sucks, but last year there were many successful ICOs because there were still very few compared to this year, sales failures and promotional strategies that were not equivalent to communication from developers became a bad base

on average their projects very similar to other projects so that the potential to lose in competition wins the hearts of investors. I am really selective in this matter.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Not all investment are profitable and many investor suffering loss on their investment. Making investment is like making speculation on our money and if we are making a right decision, we can make big profits from our investment
This is something that is very basic and yet it seems that many people never thought about losing their money if they invested, this is something that I am seeing a lot lately with people complaining that the ico in which they invested is losing money, but what did they expect? Did they thought that there was no chance for them to lose? Because if that was the case they were mistaken.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor

Some.of the investment. There is nothing sure at all. That is why in investment there is a risk. We need to be smart but sometimes it is about how lucky you are. But then we should stick on our knowledge not on the fortune. Objective is much better than being subjective.
Pages:
Jump to: