Pages:
Author

Topic: Successful bitcoin entrepreneurs? - page 6. (Read 3914 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 23, 2016, 10:12:31 AM
dude seriously .no one will ever share their stories here in bitcoin forum ,u have find them and ask them pesonality .and it also does not mean that u will earn the same with that strategy ,it just happens with more and more TEST and then u l be able to succeed  .
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
December 23, 2016, 10:07:51 AM
If you are earning at least 0.5 BTC per month, can you share with us your story?
How did you start?
What do you think is the key to be successful?

It might inspire others and it can also help to promote your business.

I started at 5 cents weekly by gathering freebies from faucet. But with perseverance I am now earning 0.24 btc plus a month, I would reach 0.5 btc monthly if some of my accounts in my online jobs were not hijacked. The trick I did first is to find a gambling game then constantly promote all year round then after a year my commission grew weekly to 0.03 weekly then I used my 0.01 btc to hire people to advertise my referral link after a year again I am earning 0.05 weekly. Then I joined a signature campaign so that went up to 0.24 btc plus monthly.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
December 23, 2016, 09:49:19 AM
People who are successful in a certain niche aren't going to share it here. Sharing your strategy for making money just means more people copy your plans and the potential revenue you can make decreases. If you want to make money - TEST, TEST and TEST. That way you will have built up the research and probably carve out little areas where you can profit.

Unfortunately this is the case... no one is going to help you. All those gurus selling seminars, courses and books aren't selling any step by step guides in how to make money online, they are all making money off those sales, and maybe some actually had success but they are not going to tell you exactly how, they just give some basic guidelines that will not make you money, you will learn something, but making money means testing and having luck.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2016, 09:29:07 AM
I think the one who are successful are not interested to share their strategy here although I would be glad if someone did, to inspire others. What I can say is that many people who have been online for quite a few years can find a way to not make 0.50 btc per month, but I am sure many of us can do 0.10-0.30 bitcoin per month. Bitcoin is a currency and as such the best option to get it , is to work for it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
December 23, 2016, 09:14:26 AM
People who are successful in a certain niche aren't going to share it here. Sharing your strategy for making money just means more people copy your plans and the potential revenue you can make decreases. If you want to make money - TEST, TEST and TEST. That way you will have built up the research and probably carve out little areas where you can profit.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 23, 2016, 08:35:23 AM
If you are earning at least 0.5 BTC per month, can you share with us your story?
How did you start?

Did you mean about anyone have started bitcoin business such as an exchanges? Or any kind of business and accepted bitcoin payment within last few months/years? Or, someone that earning bitcoin and saving it to start his own business? Or all of them are included? Grin

Yes
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
December 23, 2016, 08:16:19 AM
How did you start?

Did you mean about anyone have started bitcoin business such as an exchanges? Or any kind of business and accepted bitcoin payment within last few months/years? Or, someone that earning bitcoin and saving it to start his own business? Or all of them are included? Grin
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 23, 2016, 07:03:37 AM
How did you start?

Pages:
Jump to: