Pages:
Author

Topic: Successful ICO projects - page 2. (Read 161 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 07:53:56 PM
I think Docademic is a successful ICO, Docademic also has a great adviser, that is John McAfee, this ICO project is not reaching soft cap, but this ICO gives me so much profit, Docademic is the most successful ICO I have ever participated in.
copper member
Activity: 73
July 26, 2018, 07:44:32 PM
These are success ICO project with real working platform
BNB, Binance
KCS, Kucoin share
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 07:43:48 PM
These are the following successful ICO projects.
1.NEO
2.Ethereum
3.Spectrecoin
4.Stratis
5.Ark

nice list, Ethereum is no doubt the best ICOs of all time. lol. then i would consider Neo as a competetive contender in the cryptocurrency space. Neo was built solid by the chinese and being regulated by them.
July 26, 2018, 07:40:17 PM
Well, ordinarily to talk of ICO projects, it would be define as you just stated above. Hitting exchange only doesn’t define it as a successful project but have you look into other factors like what does the project offer the crypto community that no one has offered before?

your opinion is vital. hitting exchange only doesn't really mean it will turn out succesfull. Uniqueness matters in a projec. i would never be of support to any ICO which doesn't have a unique dimension on the market
July 26, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
see ico ubex also looks very convincing .. from its token sales are very fantastic. if ubex including ico project that can be said success later.i see softcap hasbeen reached..and ico sale hasbeen sold out 60% + ..i think ubex good ico for this years
thank you for sharing Ubex, i can see on thier website, they have sold over 18k ETH. well, that shows that people are actively buying Ubex tokens. the working on  global advertising ecosystem with a high artificial intelligence
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 11, 2018, 01:23:32 AM
Well, ordinarily to talk of ICO projects, it would be define as you just stated above. Hitting exchange only doesn’t define it as a successful project but have you look into other factors like what does the project offer the crypto community that no one has offered before?
copper member
Activity: 154
July 11, 2018, 01:19:03 AM
These are the following successful ICO projects.
1.NEO
2.Ethereum
3.Spectrecoin
4.Stratis
5.Ark
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
July 11, 2018, 01:16:44 AM
What has made you say that this particular project/ICO will become successful? You have not even described what the project is about. If this is your way of subtly advertising them, then I think that you're failing badly because investors won't be attracted by what you have said. You may have mentioned that they have a hardworking team but even with a hardworking team, this would not guarantee the success of an ICO/project. Do they have knowledgeable mentors? You should check first its goals, whitepaper and road map whether it's feasible.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 01:08:13 AM
in my opinion is an important time to invest, because the project takes time to succeed, not all ico also succeed there are also a lot of scam out there, it is important to take lessons from successful ico.
Activity: 392
July 11, 2018, 01:02:50 AM
I think the most successful ICO so far is Ethereum. Since it has already a wide adoption in the current space. Eventually more will come and be able to prosper, but it all depends if there will be a good use case for them. As of now, everything is just mere speculation.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 11, 2018, 12:56:52 AM
see ico ubex also looks very convincing .. from its token sales are very fantastic. if ubex including ico project that can be said success later.i see softcap hasbeen reached..and ico sale hasbeen sold out 60% + ..i think ubex good ico for this years
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
July 11, 2018, 12:56:12 AM
However, at this point, what is the definition of ICO project success?
A good return on a project does not mean it is successful.
At present, no ICO project can bring changes to our life.
July 11, 2018, 12:46:55 AM
People Don't really know the Good Project to invest their money or time, But why? I took my time research about ICO. Believe me or not, Good Project Exist. Ever heard of ELYSIAN? After a recent successful TGE campaign, the project is now beginning to get listed on exchanges, starting with BitForex. That is a great insight of a Hardworking ICO team, More of that. You can add some of the successful ICO projects here!!
Pages:
Jump to: