Pages:
Author

Topic: Successfull test ot Lighning for Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 233 times)

h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 08:23:26 AM
please say, when this technology will released? when users can use?
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
December 31, 2017, 08:14:37 AM
Because of this successful test, it's high time to start to educate people about the Lightning Network. Only a little part of the bitcoiners have information about this Lightning Network.
Indeed. This page is pretty informative on the subject. Or a more recent one here > Lightning Network explained
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
December 30, 2017, 11:27:32 AM
Because of this successful test, it's high time to start to educate people about the Lightning Network. Only a little part of the bitcoiners have information about this Lightning Network. Expectations are high and everybody thinks that LN solves the high fee and slow confirmation problems, but the development is not finished yet and there's much to do for the successfull integration not only into the live blockchain but to the wallets and for the exchanges as well.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
December 30, 2017, 11:17:32 AM
I read a few weeks ago about a successful lightning network test for introduction into bitcoin. Today again I read about the successful conduct of such a test. But bitcoin continues to lose its popularity. This improvement of bitcoin, which eliminates its main drawbacks, needs to be introduced into bitcoin as quickly as possible, otherwise people will be disappointed in it completely.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
December 30, 2017, 10:56:24 AM
I think this are good news for bitcoin. At the moment bitcoin have a real problem with the high fees. Hope this is a solution for this problem. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
December 30, 2017, 10:45:50 AM
That's all we are waiting for, for LN to be implemented, there are risks but I trust the community for this, they know what they are doing. If this is not some fake news, this would solve all the problems Bitcoin is facing right now and would encourage some merchants to accept and use Bitcoin.
 Fingers crossed.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
December 30, 2017, 10:39:17 AM
Speed: Instant, Fee: Zero! Wow! If this is true then there is a chance that we can no longer need to wait and there are no needed fees in every transaction, this is truly awesome if it can apply throughout the system of bitcoin but is it worthy to take a step towards it, no miner fee means there will be no new block that can be created, I really think that mining for bitcoin now will need so much kilowatts of electricity, a ton of gigabyte for the internet, And a lot of patients to create a block I think a minimum of fee will be needed for their fair share, And if this can be applicable then why not.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 10:22:29 AM
In a testnetwork surrounding, was an successfull test of lighning technologie for Bitcoin. Developer Alex Bosworth made an transaction to load his pre-paid phone, video on his Twitter Account:

https://twitter.com/alexbosworth/status/946175898029395968?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.coindesk.com%2Fpayment-provider-bitrefill-runs-successful-lightning-transaction-test%2F
Pages:
Jump to: