Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUCH GUIDE] Guaranteed method to earn many merits, statistically proven - page 3. (Read 1075 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
You can't rely on letters only. Statistically, usernames with underscores earn over 50 times more merits on average than those without.

Mmmm... no. Stats never lie:

Code:
meritdb=# select sum(m."MeritAmount") from "Users" u inner join "MeritTxs" m on m."ToUserId" = u."UserId" where "UserName" like '%\_' escape '\';
 sum
------
(1 row)

meritdb=# select sum(m."MeritAmount") from "Users" u inner join "MeritTxs" m on m."ToUserId" = u."UserId" where "UserName" not like '%\_' escape '\';
  sum
--------
(1 row)
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Hmmmmm,experience is the best teacher,words of legendary are not to be overlook,if proofing statistically,then i guess am in.This really looks like is going to work,i think i need to get to work to come up with a good post on blockchain having all the listed words just to proof a point,hoping not to proof legendary wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
User Name

Let's start at the beginning - your Bitcointalk account. Does your chance to earn merits depend on your username? Absolutely. First you need the username of an appropriate length. The median length of a merit-earning username is 9 characters.

The username itself matters too. For example, usernames starting with "m" or "s" earned 10 times more merits than those starting with "q" or "u". That's not all. Usernames having "o" or "a" as their second letter earned 50 times more merits than those with "l" or "f" as their second letter. Here are the best letters for all 9 positions of a median-length username:

You can't rely on letters only. Statistically, usernames with underscores earn over 50 times more merits on average than those without.
legendary
challnege accepted!  Grin

Instant fail. Neither of these words is in the list and the post is way too short.
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
challnege accepted!  Grin
legendary
Introduction

Everyone wants merits, including those who pretend to not care. However I keep hearing that earning merits the usual way (by making good posts) is too hard. There must be an easier way.

User Name

Let's start at the beginning - your Bitcointalk account. Does your chance to earn merits depend on your username? Absolutely. First you need the username of an appropriate length. The median length of a merit-earning username is 9 characters.

The username itself matters too. For example, usernames starting with "m" or "s" earned 10 times more merits than those starting with "q" or "u". That's not all. Usernames having "o" or "a" as their second letter earned 50 times more merits than those with "z" or "f" as their second letter. Here are the best letters for all 9 positions of a median-length username:

Code:
m
a
e
a
e
o
a
n
e

Post Length

No matter how good your post is, it won't get merits if the merit-sending person falls asleep halfway through it or the post is so short it just scrolls by in a blink of an eye. The median length of a merit-earning post is 549 characters.

Words

Obviously the content of the post matters too. Here are the top merit-earning words (after removing stop words such as pronouns and conjunctions):

Code:
bitcoin
merit
color
new
btc
thread
people
time
yang
wallet
url
forum
get
use
trust
code
see
coin
size
make
link
good
mining
bounty
first
blockchain
address
even
need
account
crypto
think
many
list
know
signature
system
network
full
campaign
want
block
bitcointalk
using
miner
work

Conclusion

So there you have it. To earn thousands upon thousands of merits, all you need to do is:

• Create a user account named "maeaeoane".
  • Make 549-character-long posts using the word list provided above.

Lifetime money-back no-questions-asked guarantee.

Edit: The original version of the post mistakenly claimed that letter "l" (lowercase "L") sucks bigly as the second letter of a username. It does suck but not as much as I claimed (not 50 times worse than "o" or "a" but only about 3-4 times). My apologies to the "l" but it's her own fault for being too similar to "1" (number one). It's been replaced by "z" in the example.
Pages:
Jump to: