Pages:
Author

Topic: sudden drop in BTC? - page 6. (Read 554 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 100
October 01, 2019, 08:13:26 AM
I'm not surprised by the decline in Bitcoin and other altcoins. This is purely a true crypto market. Anything can happen in this field, so when as before decline occurs. So that's where you take advantage of the situation to invest, but this is full of risk. If you can't, then don't do it and look for another way.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
October 01, 2019, 07:50:05 AM
There will always be market fluctuations and manipulations. Traders and hodlers must get used to them to avoid getting trapped in selling and buying too early. Keep your cool and try not to stress yourself too much.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 01, 2019, 07:45:32 AM
Everything you say is correct but other than that we need to understand our capabilities. Yes, the market will recover in the future, the problem here is. For how long?
can you afford to hold it at least let say a year? if you can afford to hold it, then why not? how about them who can not afford to hold it at least a few months?
even if you have a lot of patience, you can not deny the fact that you need money to pay your bills and needs. That is why, before holding it and commit ourselves into it.
we need to understand the consequences and know how to do if the worst comes.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 01, 2019, 06:59:32 AM
In the present days the BTC market is going down and there is some fluctuation in the price but that is just to test the patience of the traders and the investors because when the big fishes wants to invest the price just go down and they buy the BTC at low price and when the market recover itself and come to the original state then they just dump the coin and make a heavy profit.

I would suggest that you keep a strong patience and set tight. Market will recover itself.

Do you think that i am right?  Go ahead and share you thoughts about the current market situation and your point of view.
Pages:
Jump to: